danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584
i.imgur.com/I8qAmFr.jpg)
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
imgur.com/a/8hQhQ)
imgur.com/a/uEl4F)
imgur.com/a/C1FPM)
imgur.com/a/4VZNC)
imgur.com/a/8YwJB).
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__heles_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_obiwan__5a33c8fa8c863ce3990a7748daf353d8.jpg)
imgur.com/a/dJV18
imgur.com/a/uT5tV
u.nya.is/vjogiz.png
imgur.com/a/En9i2
imgur.com/a/4v0Fx
imgur.com/a/nxEHe
imgur.com/a/bVVYa
imgur.com/a/OOMTI
imgur.com/a/LJlL6
imgur.com/a/nLor5
i.imgur.com/uABsSNr.jpg
i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg
i.imgur.com/mn32n1t.png
i.imgur.com/yAVbQea.jpg
i.imgur.com/bvP7vNx.jpg
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
i.imgur.com/mKernUB.jpg
imgur.com/a/snGbq
imgur.com/a/EnCyr
imgur.com/a/eqjJO
imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
imgur.com/a/d77Kh
imgur.com/a/Khg7N
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
assets.gelbooru.com//images/5f/c8/5fc8c7a750715df4308dbc2bded58cc0.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/guns/images/b/b8/FranchiSPAS12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160525235130
imgur.com/a/nDJah
i.imgur.com/c08ivbH.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU;
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2491218
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758047
imgur.com/a/6bQND
imgur.com/a/p4gyZ
imgur.com/a/3MPX2),
imgur.com/a/XAn8k)
imgur.com/s866UyY.jpg
i.imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg
imgur.com/a/p8luG
i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg
imgur.com/a/Dn5OO
imgur.com/a/MaKA5
imgur.com/a/wgNgu)
imgur.com/a/7zs4K
imgur.com/a/yES5k
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
imgur.com/a/q9C3x
imgur.com/a/ujJxR
imgur.com/a/FifV3
imgur.com/a/8FpJS
imgur.com/a/5hN6g
imgur.com/a/LIER4
i.imgur.com/K9bUWoR.png
i.imgur.com/yWyorQv.png
i.imgur.com/vwM4CY9.jpg
imgur.com/a/OJn5m
imgur.com/a/U5I9W
imgur.com/a/rf7Hp
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/suHkX
imgur.com/a/qtjzy
imgur.com/a/4JFKs
imgur.com/a/gxlvX
imgur.com/a/zzgm4
imgur.com/a/zbGqi
m.imgur.com/a/Di6OV
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/4GcbfEN.png
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
i.imgur.com/yMATZ5U.jpg
imgur.com/w4j5wyS
i.imgur.com/6WX6dK3.png
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/z5NZl
imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/EHrzh
i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg),
i.imgur.com/pTPfl6z.jpg
i.imgur.com/WO6FUJN.png
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg
u.nya.is/ymlima.png
u.nya.is/lhksoh.jpg
u.nya.is/xdylws.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg
imgur.com/a/HSRJj)
imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/dcg3M)
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some cute casual clothes, or anything from this album.
imgur.com/a/5XApL

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Anniversary is this Sunday, so requesting romantic and sweet stuff similar to the stuff in this album imgur.com/a/XVFna of Rias and I.

kisekae: imgur.com/WPTE1Ck

Wedding-related things like her in a wedding dressing, eating a slice of wedding cake or throwing a bouquet of flowers would also be appreciated. Or something like this i.imgur.com/Gl4uXs7.png

Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- Cosplaying as Baiken from Guilty Gear (imgur.com/a/V4EO8)
- POV handholding and smiling
- Wearing tennis sportswear and holding a racket

Anything else that's cute is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Another suggestion is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Or perhaps Mai having her hair down (like in the fifth image in the bottom row of the reference) and brushing it. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-As a loli (between 11 to 13 years old)
-Dressed as Nozomi in the penguin outfit (i.imgur.com/I8qAmFr.jpg)
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) as a chibi, being hold by her.
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• In a cute frilly two-piece swimsuit and sunhat lounging on the beach or taking walk/swim.
• Maka wearing only a cat ear beanie and open hoodie
• Laying on a couch or bed and asking the viewer for a back/shoulder massage.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Dear Drawfriends,

I'd like to see my dear Hane eat a big and juicy burger for the upcoming July the 4th!

Anything else cute is also welcome. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Happy Friday everyone.
Requesting my darling Miia cosplaying Astaroth from Shin Megami Tensei 4 with SI. Kind of like one of those poorly-made, 2-man horse costumes in cartoons. (imgur.com/a/8hQhQ)
Feel free to make the costume look shitty if it makes it goofier.

Or her summoning the demon/persona of Gorgon in a manner similar to Persona 4.
Or having her persona evolve into Bai Suzhen. (imgur.com/a/uEl4F)

Or maybe something involving Miia being /fit/. Maybe with chiseled midriff, or using her amazing hip control to throw some Dempsey Roll punches. (imgur.com/a/C1FPM)
Or lastly, Miia wielding a flagspear and a sword like Hilde would be cool. Or just the flagstaff. It's whatever. (imgur.com/a/4VZNC)

Anything else cute or cool would be great. Especially chibis since Miia's tail can be hard to draw on scale (imgur.com/a/8YwJB). Thank you in advance, and have a good weekend.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint laying on a bed with her jacket and boots off, laying on her stomach and facing towards the viewer with her legs up in the air being an adorable smug. (sorta like this for reference: danbooru.donmai.us/data/__heles_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_obiwan__5a33c8fa8c863ce3990a7748daf353d8.jpg)

or wearing an oversized Bubsy Tshirt

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have an amazing weekend!

Good morning and/or afternoon everyone!

If possible, I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari, with a mug of coffee in her hand when she either wake up or after a sleepless night, please.
Though if you want to draw something else, go ahead!

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up.

Since last weekend was my birthday, Requesting my Kobori:

- Holding a present, telling the viewer to have a happy birthday.
- Dressed as Olivia, dancing underneath the pale moon light.
imgur.com/a/dJV18
- On the lewder side, her laying on a bed in her babydoll lingerie, asking for the viewer to come quickly for their 'special present.'
imgur.com/a/uT5tV

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, as well.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting her hair brushed by the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in this swimsuit: u.nya.is/vjogiz.png (can be any color too)
OR:
-as a loli building a box fort [optional: loli Vert and Jaune are helping build as well] or enjoying being in a box

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.
Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

In celebration of Etrian Odyssey 5 finally getting localized, my second EO related request: Requesting my dear Anna as an EO monk.

Monk refs: imgur.com/a/4v0Fx

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Touko wearing the wetsuit worn by Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Underworld. Wetsuit reference: imgur.com/a/nxEHe

Alternatively, wearing a shoulderless sweater and lacey thighhighs with garters, with her lifting her sweater a little bit to show off the ZR. Something like this: imgur.com/a/bVVYa

If you're interested in SI requests, I'd love to see the two of us dressing up as butler and maid, with her as a maid and me as a butler. If not that, perhaps the two of us cuddling together in bed.
POV stuff would be more than acceptable too, I'd really love to see her holding my hand in bed and smiling at me, like this: imgur.com/a/OOMTI
Any other c/u/te ideas are very appreciated too.
SI reference: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Anything cute is fine. Thank you for considering my requests and have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit as the Ezo Red Fox Friend imgur.com/a/nLor5

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Happily receiving a necklace from me in this dress as a date gift i.imgur.com/uABsSNr.jpg
-In something cute, casual and comfy like this i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg or i.imgur.com/mn32n1t.png
-being suggestive/playful in a china-dress style set of pajamas i.imgur.com/yAVbQea.jpg
-Hugging a large pillow akin to this i.imgur.com/bvP7vNx.jpg
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Hibiki having her hair played with by user.
i.imgur.com/mKernUB.jpg

Kindly requesting Colette and a cute little daughteru with black hair
Alternatively, anything cute with her long hair done up in a front side-braid

Requesting Rin grabbing user by the shoulders, looking him in the eye, and scolding hum.
That's terribly specific, isn't it?

Requesting *Hyun-ae diving or bathing in ocean

or *Hyun-ae cosplaying as Sanakan from BLAME!

or Hyun-ae waking up in bed

Requesting an user brushing Astolfo's hair, something like pic related: imgur.com/a/snGbq

Thanks~

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio ( ) in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

I picked this up on Sunday and finished it over the week. Please re-request.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-POV of him drinking one of these: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-Sleepiing on a hammock
-Hugging my SI from behind, or the two of us sitting together watching the rain
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Anything else cute or cool, or summer related is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting Popura just being super encouraging to the viewer no matter how bad times are, her in a wedding dress or her relaxing in a kotatsu.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Naked apron

- In a lacey wedding dress

- Being princess carried with my SI

- A recreation of one of these images imgur.com/a/Khg7N

- In a swimsuit, enjoying a popsicle

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Kagura wearing a maid outfit with an embarrassed look on her face, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Anti-Skill uniform doing the pose in picture related holding a Spas-12 with folding stock:

assets.gelbooru.com//images/5f/c8/5fc8c7a750715df4308dbc2bded58cc0.jpg

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/guns/images/b/b8/FranchiSPAS12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160525235130

Requesting my husbando Akihisa

- Doing anything summer related

- Wearing his sailor shirt + trousers combo imgur.com/a/nDJah

- Eating a burg or anything else delicious.

Anything else cute/stupid/lewd will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting a pov shot of the viewer lying on the ground with Yukari standing above him and getting ready to pour beer on his face

Hello. Requesting something cute of Hanako. For example, washing dishes.

>a pov shot of the viewer

Requesting Inori in one of those outfits i.imgur.com/c08ivbH.jpg

Requesting Alice in an nechronica inspired world, you can assimilate her as far as you'd like. But try to keep it recognizable if so.

Anything cute otherwise is also fine too,
Have fun.

My English isn't not unwell.

Requesting my dear Ion, surrounded by fireflies, maybe trying to catch one or excitedly looking at one cupped inside his hands would be great, but anything is fine. Thank you!

Requesting Rika exercising by doing pushups or stretching and getting sweaty.
Sharing a hot cup of coffee on a rainy, moody day.
Riding a Ferris wheel for the first time together with me PoV.
Dressed up like a Persona velvet room attendant
Anything cute, cool, sexy is great as well.

Joint request with
Rika and Nanako solving a murder mystery together.

Requesting Yutaka sitting on my lap and planting a lot of kiss marks all over my face, which I can be represented by a faceless bald person, while I'm tied to a chair.

Rozalin viewing the sakura dressed as-is or in a kimono, sake optional; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the outfit designed using her normal dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU; or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Hi again, WWD.
Next week marks my 12th anniversary of loving my waifu, so I'd like to humbly request one of these in celebration:

-first-person POV of something like this, but more smug: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2491218
-her sitting on my lap like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758047 but comfortable instead of embarrassed, reaching up to touch my (offscreen) face
(I don't have an SI, but a generic user with a green T-shirt would do the trick for the latter.)

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might pick this up.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto with either of the following ideas:

- Being a poncho wearing, scissor toting cowboy: imgur.com/a/6bQND

- Wearing Gum's outfit from Jet Set Radio: imgur.com/a/p4gyZ

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, something showing off her cute angel butt would be nice, but otherwise anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-on the pool reclining on top of an inflatable innertube, wearing her qipao style swimsuit (as in this picture: imgur.com/s866UyY.jpg ) while drinking fruit juice from a glass with a straw
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: i.imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
-performing an L-sit; i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg or a V-sit on the floor or on parallel bars while wearing either of these clothes; imgur.com/a/p8luG
-wearing some comfy clothes like a tanktop and denim shorts sitting in a chair while clipping her toenails
-sitting in a chair with her legs crossed as in; i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg in either of these clothes;imgur.com/a/Dn5OO

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is also appreciated. Please and thank you.

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please! All the outfits in the ref are my favourite ones, to make things easier (leather jacket, Musical AU, and Poseidon are my top three, to narrow things down even more!).

Anything cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!

Other ideas:
-outdoors looking up at the stars
-sewing something cute
-doodling a new outfit
-Cowboy Kara (like this imgur.com/a/MaKA5 or go nuts) or DILF Kara (imgur.com/a/wgNgu) with Redmoo (see SI ref)
-in the bath (ohh yeah~) - with SI or on his own being a dork (or hey, both being dorks)

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/7zs4K

SI ref if you're interested: imgur.com/a/yES5k
If you like the sound of any of these requests but don't feel like throwing in the SI aspect, that's totally okay. I'd still love to see what you draw!

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks sipping some tea or coffee.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

equesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Looking herself over in a full length mirror being self conscious about something.
- distraught over a decision with a shoulder angel and devil version making their cases.
- performing a Latin dance. Ref: imgur.com/a/q9C3x
- on a dance platform wearing a bodycon outfit while imitating early 1990s Juliana's dancers. Refs: imgur.com/a/ujJxR
- playing basketball in her school uniform.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

cute

RRequesting Diana in a cat cafe with cuddly cats
Anything else cute, romantic or cool and action-like would be great as well.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

she looks fantastic in these clothes!
You already drew one for me some time ago, didn't you? I like your style.
Thanks for the drawing, hope you've had a great week.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

As DCEU Wonder Woman imgur.com/a/FifV3
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

Requesting Hisui riding a bicycle.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing Tina or Seulbi Lee's outfit from Closers.
Tina ref: imgur.com/a/8FpJS
Seulbi ref: imgur.com/a/5hN6g

or Vigne smiling with a red string on her left pinky finger. Red string pinky ref: imgur.com/a/LIER4

Alternatively, a nekomimi Vigne saying ''Nya~'' out loud. Or anything cute that shows her bright smile would be nice, too.

cute waifu

All waifus are cute user.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Leaf or Dawns outfit from Pokemon with a convenient gust of wind lifting her skirt and giving the viewer a glimpse of her panties or nopan with convenient light censor and looking embarrassed.
Leaf: i.imgur.com/K9bUWoR.png
Dawn: i.imgur.com/yWyorQv.png

Or wearing naked overalls with a tan/tanlines.
Naked Overalls: i.imgur.com/vwM4CY9.jpg

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki.
POV Car date: imgur.com/a/OJn5m
Father's Day request: imgur.com/a/U5I9W A reaction to positive pregnancy test would also be lovely to see.
But as always, anything that isn't mean is always appreciated. Feel free to draw anything cool of him, I also like SI stuff a lot. Thank you and have fun!

Tsubasa's VA is going to release two new singles on July 19, so I'd like to request Tsubasa wearing one of Nana's outfits from the said singles.
Ref: imgur.com/a/rf7Hp

Or,

Tsubasa lying on a bed, looking at the viewer, saying "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

Anything cute will be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward of my cat princess Himari.
Spring is ending, but there's still time for lighter dress(es), flowers, nature and sunshine! And hanami.
Meanwhile festival/matsuri mood fills the air! Yukata, goldfish, stall food, fireworks/sparklers, lanterns, etc.

Looking for more specific ideas?
A short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs and last posts For 100s more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse
imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Good evening WWD. Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

I would like to request Hitomi as a sexy paladin. A cleric is also possible, but I can sort of see her as a paladin type - a knight with healing abilities. Please make her armour sexy - I included some examples.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my lovely Ivis possibly doing one of the follow:
-Dressed in a transparent babydoll nightgown while wiping her eyes from just waking up or still lying in bed half-awake.
imgur.com/a/suHkX
-Dressed as a Crested Ibis due to replacing one letter in Ivis' name can spell Ibis.
imgur.com/a/qtjzy

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it's in good taste and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you find her original outfit too difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

watercolors juan

Good stuff!

I would like to request Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--In the beach, destroying and conquering sand castles
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Stocking wearing this outfit, please.

nice and lewd

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my amazing, beloved, charming, delightful, engaging, fantastic, great, heroic, intelligent, joy-bringing Kafuka!

Please and thank you.

She gives so much of herself.

Won't you give something back?

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- wearing more of her parka dress imgur.com/a/4JFKs
- holding/riding a surfboard modeled after her
- lewdly eating a popsicle imgur.com/a/gxlvX
- in her World War 2 outfit imgur.com/a/zzgm4

Anything else is cool as well. Cutelewd okay.

Requesting my love Yuu laying on a pile of fresh warm laundry, or a Yuu version of this picture ( imgur.com/a/zbGqi ).

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting Kurome wearing only a raincoat and a bikini, complaining about the chaotic weather.

Or Kurome and our daughter (m.imgur.com/a/Di6OV , greyblue eyes) making breakfast together to surprise me in bed.

Or a PoV of our daughter sitting on my bed to the left of me, and Kurome on my right, with a breakfast tray on my lap.

Or Kurome sitting in front of a fan or fanning herself, wearing just a twopiece swimsuit or underwear.

Or wearing a swimsuit at a pool or a beach, eating some icecream. optionally slightly seductively

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her

requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please!

anything cute or cool you draw of him, either alone or with my SI would be loved.

SI ref: i.imgur.com/4GcbfEN.png

Hope we all have a good start to the weekend!

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Dressed as the Hellion from Darkest Dungeon
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
Inviting the viewer to a picnic
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

Thanks.

Requesting Minatsu wearing a similar outfit as Miku on the top.
Or doing a similar pose as on the bottom, with any outfit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

I'm gonna head out for a smoke. If I don't see a megane waifu when I get back, I'm gonna FLIP.

smoking is bad for you user

Requesting Yuuko in her summer uniform and/or with a light tan.
Or in a competition swimsuit.

Regular reference: i.imgur.com/yMATZ5U.jpg

Can I request Yasuna

>With dark circles around her eyes from staying up too long

>Curled up in a ball sleeping in the middle of the bed surrounded by pillows, plushes and other stuff bonus if she's holding an user doll

Lewd Dewdy
Her with her top half unbuttoned and her skirt down a bit undressing or bending over showing her butt and thighs with either frilly or sports like underwear

Requesting a drawing for re:creators,of Selesia, Matsubara and Marine as a happy family.

Requesting

Suggestions:
-Wearing just a really oversized t-shirt while having morning coffee
-Doing normal card game things like opening card boosters packs, working on his deck, etc.
-Being comfy with a black cat

Anything with him and SI is also ok imgur.com/w4j5wyS

Requesting Risty wearing shorts and a bikini top complaining about the heat.

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/6WX6dK3.png

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see something stomach focused, maybe in a swimsuit or underwear.

Also soft-anchoring for the potential animation delivery.

Not a delivery, just an imitation of a pre-existing picture.

if you'd like it sent your way, give me an e-mail address to contact.

Good day, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- As a sexy cool policewoman
- Dancing in an Hula Outfit
- Cooling off on a hot day with ice cream and an electrical fan
- Cosplaying one of following Magic cards: imgur.com/a/z5NZl
- As WIP (imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

Good morning, requesting Tsubaki:

- trying to eat a baconator or other big burg and being intimidated by it
- dressed in 1950s attire and asking if I'd like to go get a malt with her (or go to the movies) Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/EHrzh
- in pajamas, hair down and looking tired, making breakfast and greeting me good morning
- relaxing at the beach

Of course, anything summery and cute is just as much welcomed. Thank you for considering and please have a nice weekend!

water di colores dos

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Grooming her tail with a happy smile on her face
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym

-Waking up on her bed naked under the sheets while she has her tail wrapped tightly around a pillow

Requesting my Sawyer in a maid getup a lot like this:
i.imgur.com/pTPfl6z.jpg
Same striped legwear and cute Mary Janes.
Maybe a shorter skirt and no headdress.

Or draw her in a cute pajamas like this:
i.imgur.com/WO6FUJN.png
Same red trim, skull pattern if you feel like it.
Can be sleeping or awake.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylizations like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun visiting the zoo

u.nya.is/vgbnew.jpg

Or Ai as a lewd butterfly girl like this

u.nya.is/ymlima.png
u.nya.is/lhksoh.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

u.nya.is/xdylws.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting anything cute or lewd focused on her butt or her lips.
Or her being playfully sexy in a bikini.

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

I sent you an email about a certain pic.

H-Hayai!
Thank you so much.
Contact me here: [email protected]

Requesting Chiaki Nanami dressed as Ramlethal Valentine from Guilty Gear (ref: imgur.com/a/HSRJj)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/dcg3M) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Sent

Greetings WWD!
Requesting Mizore.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Mizore with a flower in her hair
- POV of Mizore leaning in for a kiss
- Making a snow angel
As always anything is appreciated and thanks in advance!

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

Hi WWHD, id like to request the love of my life, Samus, celebrating her new game by holding out a glass of champagne or maybe her jumping for joy.

Some pov handholding with fireworks in the background would be a lovely picture too if you wanted to do that.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe eating ice cream and getting some on his nose.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting Yukino dressed as a flight attendant.