Fairy Tail 541

Heh prepare for the one hit K.O.

acnologia might be immune to magic
but he's not immune to parfume
meeeen

How many chapters are left?

5 chapter left, means he has 3 more to destroy shit

i don't think it can get worse than what we already have

He will do what Madara and Aizen couldnĀ“t, i still believe.

Huh i hope he will be jobing quick because in 5 chapters it will be hard to put a good fight the usual party after a win and i supose a timeskip showing how they made out

Acnologia is the most boring villain I've ever seen.

>a good fight
When has that ever happened? Never. You don't belong here whale

NO!!! this flag nooooo....

When you saw how hard zeref jobbed you cant expect something really good to happen so my hopes became low

>Natsu vs Eligor
>Erza vs Midnight
>most Gray's fights (the one against the demon that could make them into kids was great)
>Wendy vs Tartaros' sword demon
>Gildartz vs Bluenote
>Ultear fights
>Elfman vs Bacchus
>Phantom Lord arc
>Fantasia arc
I probably forgot some, but there's plenty of decent fights once you pull that little head out of your pretentious ass.
You're reading FT nigger, lower your ebin """"patrician"""" standard and maybe you can enjoy things a bit more.

whats the worst that could happen?
makarow dying again?
acnologia joining FT?
natsu dying?
we all know its going to end in a nakamapower punch again

It fits because Natsu is the most boring protagonist I've ever seen.

Why don't they just shoot him?

Natsu dying would make Fairy Tail 10/10

>Erza vs

Only Acno winning and destroying everything would make it 10/10.
Then Mashima could follow it up in FF6 style, where Natsu and Lucy's kid (she got pregnant while rewriting the book) trying the save the ruined world by going on an adventure to kil Acno.

Elfman vs Bacchus getting his ass kicked so hard that he turned it around by being the ulitmate sharp hard thing you wouldn't want to punch and took a beating until other guy couldn't punch no more.

>Erza vs

Honestly if that would of happened Romeo seems to me more plausible to be main character than lucy nasty kid