Can you really blame Subaru for picking this otherwordly beauty over some plain maid?

Can you really blame Subaru for picking this otherwordly beauty over some plain maid?

no

Yeah, this otherworldy beauty that will become a nightmare that consumed an entire country. Though, to be fair, he probably didn't sign up for that bit.

Why can't he have both? I don't think that it was ever mentioned to be against societal norms.

Emilia is a qt.

why does that furry looking thing have such a huge ballsack and why is it resting on her head

Absolutely not.

I have a remarkably good taste in waifus and I'd rather pick Julius. He's the best waifu that's a fact.

So what happen to her after anime part?

Its revealed she is mentally 14 years old.

Yes. She's a plain character devoid of any charisma who's trying to win an election to run a country. I'm still mad at her for asking Felt "politely" for her jewel back, one that gives her the ability to run for the election in the first place.

I would slit that peasant chick's throat.

The best Sup Forumsge, right?

this. i didn't bother to read the light novel, so what are the essential further developments?

No. I love Emilia

I see what you did there user :^)

She has the best character design and she's the most genuinely nice person in the series.

There's simply no other character that you can point to and say "Yes. That is a good person. I can trust them."

yes, yes I can

She looks too much like Asuna. I wouldn't call a recolor of an already generic-looking character an "otherworldly beauty".

I don't because that means I can breed the maid.

>She looks too much like Asuna
I've never thought once about Asuna while seeing Emilia and even I still don't. Asuna a shit.

If a pure girl like Emilia thinks that's the right thing to do, she most likely has a reason user.

wtf I love Emilia now

Emilia > Remshit

No.
Ram is ugly compared to Emilia. So I would probably do the same.

Of course no. Everybody makes mistakes.

Yes

>half elf
>a good person you can trust

Not really but still Rem is better for him than Emilia.

no but rem is better for him

You don't get to decide that.

Hey man, I'd trust Reinhardt with my life.

I don't like this series, but Emilia design is great.

>for him
Stop using ram as your selfinsert hambeast.

I agree with that user, Reinhardt would be the best choice. Speaking of him, did he do anything relevant in the light novel?

Anal sex with Emilia.

Nope, not at all.

But he doesn't deserve Rem

>Emilia
- stands to be the queen
- impeccable manners, educated, nobility
- beautiful
- can heal you and do cool magic shit
- protected by an OP spirit
>Rem
- a servant with no prospects
- an ogre from a fucking ogre village
- bigger tits which can be an dvantage if you're a pleb
- can go hulk smash and probably murder you as collateral
- has an annoying bitter twin sister who's liable to go full Kohaku on you

That's also not wrong.

>an ogre from a fucking ogre village
Literally this. Inferior genes, looks, manners, status, and relatives. How can she even compete with Emilia?

>stands to be the queen
Well goodbye to the kingdom

>impeccable manners, educated, nobility
She acts like a 9 year old

>beautiful
I give you that she is very pretty

>can heal you and do cool magic shit
Wow literally every other person can do that

>protected by an OP spirit
Which will kill you and half of the world if you mess up even once.

You forgot that Emilia would not be able to do jackshit without Subaru. She would have been killed by Betelegeuse, she would fail the trials pathetically, she would have been killed by Regulus. And that is just scratching the surface.

To the current novel how many times has she died if not for subaru?

This. Rem is unironically a shit girl and I don't see what people see in her other then her devotion to subaru.

Why is she so retarded Sup Forums?

No, of course not. However, he has already indicated to both of them that he would like to make a three-way relationship work, with him, Rem, and Emilia. Rem has okay'ed it and Emilia did not seem to mind. Emilia is more uncertain about whether she would pair with Subaru at all. I do not think Rem is really a part of the equation for Emilia.

Something really fun is going to be the final arcs of this series. For the finale, Subaru will no longer have Return by Death and will have to confront everything at the end without it. That should be high octane. Of course, we should think about when he gets his Return by Death ability to begin with-- the answer is when he promises "I am going to save you."

Still, I think that we can expect the romance to conclude happily for all parties. While the journey will probably get a lot more painful, I do not think the destination is going to be all that grim.

To be fair that's mostly a flaw of how the story is written.
Kill Emilia for shock value and so that Subaru can fall into despair only to regain his confidence and find the path to the happy ending.

This basic structure has been repeated over and over again because it's what made the series popular but it's at the expense of the characters and quality of the series.

Nope, Ram really is mean to him. There's no reason to pick her over the cute half elf.

Yes. He has shit taste just like (You).

>implying Rem tries or needs to compete
She's way above and beyond that.

Who?

Serious question: why are Remfags so easy to bait?

No. Emilia is beauty and grace. Rem is an ugly shit.

Rem is attractive, she's just not as attractive as Emilia.

>the plain maid said she will love him forever
>she said she was willing to have kids with him
>probably rough wild sex with her every day

>over a girl who din du shit on the serie
>with a relation that will go nowhere for a long time
>it will take them 5 years to hold hand and kiss

>no one actually likes Emilia, they just like to bait Remfags

I feel so bad for Emilia. She deserves better fans tbqh.

Poor bait. See, you guys just can't do it.

>Trusting the half elf
You know shit is eventually going to go bad right?

> She deserves better fans tbqh.
you mean she deserves fans in the first place.

Yes, Emilia's personality is complete shit. When she's not being obnoxious, she's just boring.

a little lower so I can see her armpits, please

Animeonlyfag here. Is Satella the witch who once herself was the future after going way too far back before the beginning but then saved after now? And if so, why?

I can't

Emilia is best girl

Why didn't Subaru fuck one - kill himself - then fuck the other?

fuck off degenerate.

Is the rest of the story post anime more fucking loops?

Cute cat.

Because Subaru hates dying.
Besides, he'd be even scummier for trying to pull that shit.

No but he should have killed the little fur fag floating around her. Seriously, fuck that thing.

I want to sniff and lick Emilia's butt.

Yandere maid killed him because he smelled bad

yes

I want to be friends with Emilia

>She acts like a 9 year old
You say this like it's a bad thing. Women that act as little girls turn me on.

Rem and Emilia are both shit.
Without Subaru they'd both be dead.
WITHOUT HIM IT'D BE MUCH WORSE

show full picture please, wanna see her armpit

Potato would have died since arc 2 if Subaru hadn't appeared and saved her sorry ass so what you mean?

Well its a good thing he never did

He appears in arc 5 and is involved in the major fight there and has some backstory/family stuff, but major things involving him are probably pretty endgame.

>Shitty thread dies
>The butthurt Emiliafags who swore only Remfags start things immediately make a thread specifically to shit on Rem because they aren't done being butthurt yet
Gee, really proving your point there guys, good job.

Because its a dick, and she's an elf.

>I'm so happy that a cheater and scumbag says he loves the potato and wants to fuck her!

Not really fuck, rather marry and start a family with. Or at least have a deep relationship between the two.

>between the two.
no, the three.

still /r/ing Emilia in a jojo pose with puck as her stand

Because in reality they know their waifu's chances to win are minimal when the author has to write a sidestory for her to win So they constantly Defcon1 and need to shit Emilia while cherrypickng from the text to make themselves feel better.

>This projection because their 'designated waifu' is literally losing to a coma patient

Who gives more cancer in the isekai threads: remfags, konosubafags or louisefags

>Subaru: "-I love Emilia"
>Rem: "-Yes"

This would be nice.

>Losing to something that well never get to first, second and third base ever. Unlike the other waifu who has conquered one of them, twice.

Yeah, this isn't working out for so far.

remfags

>Losing to something that the universe is trying really hard to kill
>Losing to something the universe constantly cockblocks
>Losing to something that's in a coma
>Losing to something that actually fucking killed Subaru once
>Losing to a maid
Yes, Emilia is that much of a fuck up

what will happen if you stab Emilia with Keening?

I wonder how inferior Rem feels compared to Emilia

She probably has an inferiority complex towards Emilia.

Oh, and
>Losing to something that is actively helping you and sabotaging herself

you would become as powerful as Vivec
The witch cult is the same as the 6th house cult with Satella as Dagoth Ur and Subaru as Nerevarine

>losing
Emilia doesn't even try yet Subaru will always consider her his #1 kek.

She has an inferiority complex towards everything. That's like asking if water is wet.

She's literally trying right now and the relationship went nowhere in a year.