Stop gynocentrism

MGTOW stands for "Men Going Their Own Way". Meaning not to follow the matriarchal agenda, created in 19-20 century by kike oligarchs who needed to drive consumerism to the insane by involving women into the global financial flows.

The key points of MGTOW are:
1. the nuclear family is virtually dead nowadays and there is no return to patriarchy. When women have rights, no stable families are possible.
2. women are not humans, but like children, totally egoistic, irrational, demanding and unpredictable. Every woman, no matter if she's 10/10, "red pilled", "special, not like others" might go crazy after 5, 10, 15, 25, whatever, years of marriage and fuck the man's life over. The problem is that women didn't really evolve. They are driven by the three basic instincts:
2.a. sexual provocation
2.b. constant search for a better deal
3.c. domestic prostitution
3. we don't need another patriarchy nor is it possible in the modern society. Patriarchy existed at the times where women were completely financially dependent on men. Men had work their asses off to feed women and 10 kids. Some people think patriarchy was good and women were faithful. Both claims are wrong.
4. modern legal system is aimed at destroying strong men and encouraging effemination of men. Men virtually have no rights. Women may do whatever they want and there is no responsibility.
5. humans are naturally predetermined to change partners. Nuclear family tries to contradict this fact

The following basic steps of recovering men's rights are necessary:
1. remove alimony
2. force kids to stay with father after divorce -- women are incapable of raising a healthy person
3. punish for cheating
4. make prenups work! remove the 50/50 rule -- one gets according to his/her financial input into the household

Materials on topic:
youtu.be/QOa-AQv2X_0
youtu.be/UK9owmJL4cw
youtu.be/CzVbDeO57w8
mgtow1.blogspot.de/2014/05/mgtow-effect-of-divorce-on-financial.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXZeGrPcb3U
youtube.com/watch?v=W1h1t786_GM&index=187&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay let's end the human race because it turns out lots of women become sociopaths from consumerism.

They are asking for it desu

It is literally a symptom of mental illness to want to end one's existence, the will to survive is biological and necessary for how life evolved.

A culture that seeks its own demise is ultimately a mentally ill culture.

Again, just because some women are sociopaths doesn't mean we let the human race end.

> It is literally a symptom of mental illness to want marry and have kids when the legal system is fucked up beyond good and evil
FTFY

Play this game, goy

>not just pumping her full of kids

She won't have time to cheat or divorce if she's pregnant 24/7.

How is putting women back in line ending the human race? What kind of a retard are you? The kind with a vagina?

>women are being whores
>instead of putting the whore in her place you let her be more of a whore
>then wonder why people call you beta

Mgtow larping is best larping

Fuck you MGTOW. Whats the argument? Women go places? Yeah its happened before. You cant deal with it, and want to go back to basement? Sure, go for it. You always had that opportunity. But really, one who leaves public life for the most base of pleasures, without ability to deal with family, women, children and by extension, society at large = inferior.

Guys, you can do this. Yes, confused women will screw you over. Look for a sane woman, and keep her happy. Men have done this for thousands of years. In my book, if you try your luck elsewhere youre either a monk, gay, or failed. Do whatever, just dont fail guys.

bumping a MGTOW thread
keep it strong, brothers. the only political movement that matters in the current year.
btw are you the kraut from

Is anyone familiar with this guy 'BEYOND MGTOW'?
He had some of the best content I've ever heard desu. about women and the current state of western society in general.
He had like 6 or 7 videos of substantial length but both channels shut down and this is the only one reuploaded I can find.
youtu.be/sXZeGrPcb3U

>Alimony for your ex-girlfriend

Good thing I've never had a girlfriend.

>Whats the argument?
no you fucking somali, it's that women are being used to destroy society through the undermining of the family structure, and are given legal and political support to help them do this.

It's too late to change anything right now.

If you want to depose the cucks in charge the (((proper))) way, it takes way too fucking long and the sane candidates would get blasted by libshit media at every turn.

If you want to depose the cucks via revolution, nobody would support the notion because things aren't THAT bad at the moment and people still have something to lose.

If there is to be a drastic change in wh*Te women, it's gonna be after the West collapses, probably in the next 20-30 years.

In the meantime, an Asian wife is the ONLY solution for the thinking white man.

DON'T marry a chink. DON'T marry, unless you want to get divorce raped.

> instead of putting the whore in her place
How do you wanna do that FUCKING PIECE OF STUPID SHIT?

The legal system will fucking crash your stupid ass.

You have no authority and a lot of responsibility when you're married. Try to go against your bitch and you will end up in jail

We need more male lawyers.
Men... get jobs in law.
We need new laws drafted.

>The legal system will fucking crash your stupid ass.
This. Everyone thinks MGTOW is about woman hate, except its about dealing with the legal system that lets them be cunts

Probably true. My general point was that wh*Te women are a dead end and should not be pursued whatsoever.

bro, the legal system applies to chinks and white women alike. so recognise the flaw isn't so much in the women as it is in the legal system that lets them be hypergamous cunts.
I want MGTOW to start focusing their energy into this instead of simply hating women. until we all realise what exactly we're fighting, we don't stand a chance to come up with a proper solution.

I addressed the point about the legal system in my first post. Nothing can be done legally. There would have to be a shit-ton of red-pilled candidates to replace all the cucks and kikes at the same time. Not to mention have a solid campaign to get the brainwashed normies on board.

The only option is to wait until the cancerous Western (((democracy))) collapses, so that the kikes will become fair game during the chaos. After than something good might rise from the ashes.

And why shouldn't you hate women for being manipulated by the kikes? Being intellectually inferior isn't an excuse.

>youtu.be/sXZeGrPcb3U
fuggg some harsh black pills in this one. Good listen.

Stupid cunt, your knowledge of ethology and women's behavior is on the level of a retarded kid.

THERE IS NO ESSENTIAL DIFFERENCE IN WOMEN OF DIFFERENT RACES

The instincts are all the fucking same. Any chink female will eventually get what the legal system grants her.

Thinking that yellow wifes are gonna save the situation is beyond retarded.

>what are artificial wombs

MGTOW stands for "Stop having white families so shitskins can fuck your huwite women".

Another retard ------>

Feminism isn't going to be reformed away. That's a pipe dream. The only hope of getting rid of it is through civilizational collapse.

You don't have to beat a woman to control a woman.
They're basically children on an intellectual and narcissistic level. You can have a well behaved kid without beating them if you're willing to establish yourself as the head of the family. Works the same on your wife.
Your forefathers did the same. You can do so too.
You can start by not trying to cater to a gaggle of attention seeking whores, find a nice, ladylike, well brought up girl, marry her and put a baby in her.

What's your solution, Ahmed?

No. Authority.
Shittone. Of. Responsbility.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Guess who has no authority and many responsbilities? A fucking slave, you moron. Think about it.

Our forfather had authority provided by the patriarchical system

Does anyone remember the British MGTOW who did a great inspirational video in which he talked about our achievements? There was a background video about building a helicopter.
2016 showed us we never give up thinking we can win.
I do hate for being the kike puppets they are. I just don't want to focus on hating them though, especially when we have a chance to actually destroy the system that is keeping the gender kike over us.
Also I strongly feel that this is the next major movement that will take hold on Sup Forums and elsewhere. We won in 2016 and we can do it again. Fuck this #MeToo bullshit, it needs to be the catalyst to set us in motion against the gynocracy.

Yes ((have no kids so mine will inherit the earth and your DNA dies out))

Checked, but they still won't listen to you though, they dun wanna improve or try.

MGTOW is basically "I'm a strong independent man who don't need no woman." Somehow they are even more pathetic than feminists.

All of us want kids, you dumb cunt. The point is we don't want our family to be used to destroy us as part of the bargain.

>The following basic steps of recovering men's rights are necessary:
>1. remove alimony
>2. force kids to stay with father after divorce -- women are incapable of raising a healthy person
>3. punish for cheating
>4. make prenups work! remove the 50/50 rule -- one gets according to his/her financial input into the household
This will not happen. The only way to fix this is violently overthrowing leftist, parasite lawmakers, installing a far-right government and outlawing anything that even looks like liberalism, Marxism or feminism and enforcing it with a police state.

>You can start by not trying to cater to a gaggle of attention seeking whores, find a nice, ladylike, well brought up girl, marry her and put a baby in her.

>This will not happen. The only way to fix this is violently overthrowing leftist, parasite lawmakers, installing a far-right government and outlawing anything that even looks like liberalism, Marxism or feminism and enforcing it with a police state.
This is accurate.

Retard #2 --------->

dude stop giving them precious (You)'s

Based Quebec desu.

How is my comment incorrect?

>outlawing anything that even looks like liberalism

That's some extreme commie shit right there.

You can't maintain a state for long by outlawing basic liberal values like freedom of speech and free markets. USSR could only carry on for 70 years.

Don't mistake liberalism, which in its classical sense is basically the same as libertarianism, with modern (((liberalism))) - neo-communism.

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=W1h1t786_GM&index=187&list=WL

Proud of my fellow bong, Watch this guise, my personal favourite ever MGTOW video.

>if you criticize women they win!
>t. antimgtow tradcuck

These retards really make me giggle.

Even feminist women are more consistent. At least they know that the state supports them. They have something behind their back.

But Sup Forums's tradcons break all limits of retardation. Without having ANY legal support, being legally put into a highly inferior position, they cry about muh race, domestic women education and chink wifes.

Every time a stupid tradcon clinks his titanium balls, another stupid tradcon get screwed over at the divorce court.

The fate of a tradcon is always the same.

>don't do it goy!!

>(((liberalism)))
That's pretty much what I meant. I figured most on here would get that.

lawyers are jews

This.
this is the definition from the website. Its nothing about women - its about personal sovereignty. The problem is women can get the state involved for any reason

>This will not happen
>Let me proceed to explain how this could easily happen

ok

good intent but wrong method. lawyers don't affect policy. judges and politicians do.

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

Oh there will need to be a violent takeover, but the dictatorship should only be used as a stepping stone towards a new, free society, free of kikes and their brainwashed puppets.

Western woman logic class 101

Step 1- Treat men like shit

Step 2- Complain that men don't want to be around you

Step 3- Blame Men

Step 4- Repeat step 1

>Oh there will need to be a violent takeover
this
this also
hello fellow bong

You got it. Did I need to clarify that those things can't happen with the government that created gynocentrism still in power in any way?

Perhaps you are not strong enough to lead a women beta boy dont worry the sex dolls are coming

Do you find it interesting that marriage insurance was so short-lived?

that works both ways though, guys can abuse it too. i think we should get rid of current marriage law and have spouse contracts instead

Ex-wife's face is fucking priceless.

>Look for a sane woman

That's where your plan fails. Hopefully you have enough awareness to realize that.

Women are fucking crazy. They get worse the more they are exposed to media. you cannot stop them from being exposed to media. You cannot be more influential than the media. Social media also fucks with their minds.

And this crazy bitch will raise your kid and your kid doesn't grow up well because its getting emotionally tortured by the crazy bitch.

You've not achieved anything

>Perhaps you are not strong enough to lead a women beta boy dont worry the sex dolls are coming

Shaming tactics don't work.

Okay. Sounds reasonable

lmao dude you live in britain you arent even legally allowed to call a woman fat without being charged with a fucking hate crime, kill yourself you pathetic delusional cuck

Hi fellow bonGTOW

we need more upstanding young couples like this one.

>inb4
the inevitable "bluepill MGTOW jew" image.

Were the faces switched?

You do bring up a good point. Alimony is a way to take money from men which don't tend to spend there money on dumb consumerist products and into women who are much more subservient to there corporation gods. That's also why they want more women in the work force, because they are the weaker sex making them easier to control. Women's liberation has only come about as another scheme to control and profit by elites. Its similar to how they want dumber races to immigrate and mix with smarter races to make one mixed group which is dumber and lacks any sort of ties to one ethnicity making them all tied to the government which rules over them.

Which one of you is Bodhi?

> strong enough to lead a women
Go lead some women, retard. But don't forget that you might get accused of raping for a every single fart your stupid ass does, get your shit halved, get to pay alimony for the bitch and kid, get your kids taken away from you etc etc etc

Go, take this fight. And also, be a man god dammit!!111 jump off the roof! Oh you don't want to? Fucking beta coward

Why can't a man be happy, working and living for himself? MGTOW apparently the worst thing ever because we don't spend all our time and resources chasing Unicorns. A modern man pays the bills, cooks, cleans and has an open relationship with his tradcon, ex-stripper wife. I rather have a jet ski.

>ITT: nobody pointing out that alimony let alone income-adjusted child support in the West
It's just retarded countries like Burgerstan, Cucknada, Bongland and New Caliphate of France.

This.
I've always thought - the system gives all the resources to women so they can seize all the assets off the widow later in life. You only hear about banks kicking widows out of their homes because its easier to take back resources from women than men.

>inb4-ing the truth
Pleb.

MGTOW being bluepill is not the truth. Anything advocating the system is the shilling.

Anything advocating avoiding th system is redpilled

You're asking for people to do something that has never been done before.

In every city, every society, every country, every nation, and every empire, when women were given positions of power and a say in the political arena, that city, society, country, nation and empire has fallen shortly thereafter.

None has ever recovered.

You said it

Women are essentially just talking holes

>kek gives quints of truth
>noone listens
Is this the power of MGTOW?

check'd

Remember, you're scary to her when you're calm, speak in a low tone, and mean it.

When you're throwing a tantrum, you're just another girl.

its the most bluepill post in the thread

I'm the bong who posted first in this thread, some fucking mod just banned me for posting the woman hate thread because it was offtopic. If its getting to these kikes that much already then I'm glad.
FUCK YOU KIKE MODS
COME AT ME YOU FUCKING SOYBOYS

>t. kissless virtin

lol, no.
Projection only works if you guess correctly.

MGTOWs aren't going to be kissless virgins are they? A kissless virgin would worship the ground women walk on, you know, being VIRGINS and all. See the first thing spoken in this vid > > > MGTOWs are usually older men who have had experience with women

>women are not humans just like children
children are humans
>Patriarchy is bad just like promiscuity
lol
>modern system of marriage and divorce are unfair to men
very true
>women are incapable of raising a healthy person
history says the opposite
>punish cheating
would help a lot

I give you faggots points for shedding light on the fucked up justice system when it comes to marriage and divorce but other than that your movement revolves around bitterness towards women. It's a support group for men who want to make fun of women.

>You can start by not trying to cater to a gaggle of attention seeking whores, find a nice, ladylike, well brought up girl, marry her and put a baby in her.
Its 2018, a young woman that isnt addicted to a smartphone and drama doesnt exist.

>your movement revolves around bitterness towards women
See the literal definition of MGTOW in pic related here > >Women aren't mentioned at all

>You don't have to beat a woman to control a woman.
What if she likes it?

I noticed some of the earlier threads like funny roastie photos got deleted sharpish as well.

We got one toasty roastie Janni or Mod on the loose.

cohabitation and sexual relations before marriage is degenerate anyway.

marry an 18 year old and make sure you know her history and whether she had a good upbringing. there is literally nothing worth learning by living in sin beforehand.

>feminism is just about equality between the sexes

MGTOW is degeneracy, pushing the division of the family unit.

>make sure you know her history
they lie