Just best girl Chi-chan passing through

26 episodes hype?
Welcome to the Ballroom new key visual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGGwyb0d0Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 cours? Cool.

Fuck yes.

Are these necks for real? Holy shit why.

Is that real? The necks are way too long

>inb4 neck shitposting
Too late.

>Chi-chan
You guys thing she will appear in the anime?

>mangareader

>blocking her face

Oh fuck you, producers

Her design might not be finalized yet, since she'll only appear in the second cour.

b-bump

No other anime ending like TG.
manga is superior.

>No other anime ending like TG.
What?

Wtf

>ED by Komatsu Mikako
Is she going to voice Chinatsu?

Shit, you might be on to something. She seems to only sing theme songs for anime that she's also a voice actor in. She could have a minor role or something, but looking at other characters she's voiced, she would be a great choice for Chinatsu.

The thought of getting animated Chinatsu arouses me.

WHAT ARE THESE NECKS
Hahahahahahaha

My red hair girl weakness sensors are going off like crazy.

It's so clear the anime wants the fujo audience.
Jesus Christ that woman design is just piss ugly.

I said the anime you dipshit, which obviously chose who to pander.

take that back

How can I even take it back when you go ahead and post literally the ugliest girl of the fucking decade?

Lookin' sharp there, Sengoku.

I'd fuck anyone from this cast of characters, including Chi-chan and the sis and the bro.

No wonder, fujoshit.

>fujoshit
Did you reply to the wrong post?

What is Soejima DOING

No, fuck off.

Fujo lock in

No.

She is beautiful

Miracle of the Universe. Along with every other girl from the manga.

Fuck off fujo.

Seasonal waifu here. Shizuku must win the Tatara-bowl.

If this is a 2 cour anime, then in Fall best girl will be Chinatsu. Chinatsu must win the Tatara-bowl.

Ironically watching this will be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGGwyb0d0Y8
their smile is cheesy

Megane is superior to Tsundere.
in this manga

Neckroom no floposo

What is your definition of beautiful girl?

I think i'm going to have a neck fetich with this anime.

Just because it's ugly as sin doesn't mean it's fujo pandering, ballroom has no fujobait.

Definitely not a giraffee with ugly sharp dyke face, heavy make up, and anorexic thin body.

If the manga get the same attention after the anime like TG, I would be happy.

Anime dont make justice to the girls. I wonder how loyal would it be

She's perfect

What the fuck is TG.

Of course, my little fujo.
That's totally what males find attractive!

Tokyo Ghoul

the long neck triggers me.
She is gorgeous in the manga

I'm a male btw

And what does TG have to do with ballroom dancing?

For your information, women and certain normalfags think Tokyo Ghoul is or ever was one of the most relevant anime series ever made for some reason.

The noodlepeople style during the dances will take a bit getting used to, though it does look pretty sharp in motion. Loving Sengoku's hand drawn part in the PV. The one thing I'm iffy about is how noticeable the CGI dancefloor mooks will be. Other than that, the series can't arrive soon enough.

>26 ep

Enjoy your flop hetshitters.

I don't give a fuck about the anime, I just want chapter 47. It's been on a cliffhanger for months.

Stop shitposting

I don't know. That user is wishful that the anime could make the manga as popular as TG anime did, which is stupid. BnY doesn't look like it'll have appeal as big as the shitty TG anime had.

It's been almost a month since it came out, but Dancefag hasn't translated it yet. I wonder why.

BnY is already critically acclaimed in Japan with a decent sized fandom so it'll probably end up pulling in the more off beat people.

Battle works really have the advantage when it comes of attracting an audience.

Sen looking sexy as fuck, I can't wait

Yeah, both have a completely different demographic. I also hope the manga will get a nice boost from the anime. Speaking of manga boosts and unrelated things, it got a crossover with Shingeki no Kyojin for whatever reason, when season 3 got announced.

Part 2

Studio WIT is a subsidiary satellite studio for Production IG and IG is doing ballroom. I think they're both Kodansha as well. Or kadokawa, not sure.

Yeah, both manga are from Kodansha, plus the Production I.G part you mentioned and Pony Canyon is a producer for both.

i plan to enjoy this anime about dancing giraffes

Why is Chii-chan so magnificent? Something about her just strikes the right chord with me.

not long enough

maybe he died

I'm not really a fan of picking Sing Sing Sing. I mean, I get it, but damn man there are some famous tracks they could have picked that saw play at the Savoy. Sing Sing Sing is pretty entry level swing.

He did. I'm working on it. It should be out next week.

Based anons, thanks!

I will never be able to see this spread again without thinking he suffered premature ejaculation and she's being smug about it.

Nice taste

Let the memes begin!

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

>anorexic thin body.
>dancers
>anorexic
Idot, you'll never find better legs than those of a dancer.

Why are the necks so fucking long

It's actually a Persona anime in disguise.

Weird, he didn't post it on Sup Forums.

>Enjoy your flop, normal people that compose 70% of the audience
If the show is good, BDs will sell.

>all this shitposting and it hasn't even started yet

this is why I hate it when a good manga gets and anime adaptation.

Where was it confirmed that will have 26 episodes?

It wasn't confirmed, the OP was asking it in excitement, because they teased Chinatsu in her ballroom outfit in the 4th key visual. Why would they tease her if she would't be a part of the anime. I saw people say, but it might just end as a 1 cour and tease Chinatsu, but that wouldn't make sense since she is in her dancing dress, not in her casual outfit.

Moreover, it's her dress from the current manga arc. No way they'll reach that within a single cour, if they're really including that.

Exactly, that's what I was implying, it's quite literally her dress from volume 8, that really sealed the deal for me on it being 2 cours.

All that yapping about the necks reminds me of back in the day, when people used to cry about the noses in Escaflowne.

Would make sense for them to try to bring her in. Her fiery temper and awesome chemistry with Tatara is one of the main attractions of the manga, so only covering the stuff without her would lessen the impact of the anime.

Making it single cour would be akin to the Tsugumomo adaption, which left off at an awkward place, just as the story was going to get good beyond the fanservice antics.

And, as an user pointed out , I think Komatsu Mikako will be her seiyuu, since she has voice a lot of characters with tomboyish looks and attitudes, a lot of characters which are either red haired or have a redish hair color.

Why is she so perfect?

I'm interested in this anime.

By any chance are the main characters homosexuals?

No, they aren't.

46 chapters into the series, no.

The gayest scene I remember is Hyoudo dancing la cucaracha naked.

what fucking banshee is voicing shizuku? jesus christ i hope they didnt fuck up mako

>we'll see the hot springs animated
Don't mind me, I'm just going to cry in a corner, tears of happiness.

BASED

Thanks user.