Can You Smell It?

Can You Smell It?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the Rock cooking?

Holy shit. I can’t wait to see the absolute spergout when this memo is released and it’s revealed that Comey was working with trump and Russia the entire time, which is why he sabatoged Clinton at the last minute. Russian collision is the least of you fuckers worries.

Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Wray and Rosenstein are all patriots, fuck right off.

lold

goddamn, if you're gonna troll for (((you)))s this hard post with a donkey flag faggit

only a matter of time now before we read the texts and figure out who ordered the hit on Seth Rich

CIA Director Brennan.

go look at comey's career and see what he's accomplished.
he managed to get hsbc out of their money laundering debacle, and put martha stewart in prison for process crimes, that's pretty much it.
dude is a rank in file swamp creature.
people are going to hang.

kek, this makes no sense. There is an active faction of magapedes that think Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, etc. are all secretly /ourguy/ because of 1 anonymous larper. What's most ironic about it is that the memes are so manufactured and shitty (LE GLOWING EYES, LE FASHWAVE) that it looks like it's more than just a bunch of brainlets pushing it.

Tell us about the 6 gorillion indictments though.

Look at your career. You're a blackmailed pedophile paid to post on Sup Forums because if you don't your video fucking kids will be released.

You're gunna feel like such a moron when you realize you're cheering for the bad guys

the irony is that since trump its been free season on rounding up pedos. at least you dont think i'm a russian anymore, we call this moving the goalposts.

here's your $0.02

wrong

Came here to post this.

youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
What if the emails and texts got lost? Surely tue FBI isn't sitting on their asses waiting to be btfo.

That's one bigass and stinky rat.

MAMMOTH IF UNMANUFACTURED

Trolls seem to be on over time, It must be good

>00
collossal if unconfabulated

humungous if honest

Wow this could be something fairly substantial if it turns out to have merit

Currently 140+ threads hidden via filter, hiding posts constantly. I've noticed many reposts are being made of threads I've hidden before. Fucking over drive

Whats best way of hiding them?

Click the little arrow next to the post and then click "hide"

Here's a rundown of what's in the memo, if you can't wait until Friday:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

Filters. Pic related. I'd just hint my filters but any way I hint will give it away anyhow. Most of the threads are stupid question threads or other unconstructive garbage.

Then all you have to do is hide the ones the filters don't pick up.

Rosenstein, kek

IIIIIFFFFFFFF YOUUUUUUUU SMELLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE TRUMP
IS
COOKING

sweet jesus it's getting hot in here

Just worried it will turn out to be totally underwhelming. Why are they waiting till friday to dump this? You release stuff on friday that you want to bury in the news cycle because news slows down over the weekend. I know Trump wants all the adoration he can get out of his damn speech, but if this memo's legit it is infinitely more important.

Nope. I'm done with this shit

>People actually fall for this.

I never see question threads that are constantly reposted, so have fun with "is X white?" Posts

>underwhelming

when it blows up the "muh russia" narrative

that will only be the first domino

Trump's favorite book

>Plot twist: Obama was in on it too with Trump, Comey, and Russia

Maximum overbait

I had the same thought. There's always a reason for the timing. And I haven't heard an encouraging reason for Friday yet. It's gonna suck after all the build up if it's a nothing burger. It's hard enough to get most people to care about privacy in the current year even with a smoking gun.

do not worry user.

you really have to ask yourself this? the few remaining people in office who still believe in the constitution are currently in a secure facility right now. which almost had their train derailed in route.

it's gonna hit you hard at first but Sup Forums will be there for you.

I mean, the entire Russian collusion narrative spawned from the DNC being corrupt as fuck and getting shit leaked... and then them being all like
>"it was the fucking Russians, I swear it was that dead staffer Seth Rich".
and these fucks are so brainwashed that they care more about trying to prove "Russia" fucked them than admitting that they fucked themselves more than anyone. Here we are, onbe fucking year later and all the corrupt shit the DNC did "aint important cuz impeachment dreams!"

DNC could literally get away with murder and I am pretty sure they are trying to

it's happneing
:^)

sorry mate, Have a (You) thanks

also, any additional leaks now are surely going to get found out immediately. This is house cleaning. Masterful.

Sup Forums.org/catalog

Shift + left click hides
ctrl + left click opens a new tab.

Sup Forums.org/pol/catalog

>/ourguy/

Stop. The idea that Mueller and/or Comey flipped is absolutely not contingent on them "turning good." They would more likely do it to save their own asses.