Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZjC2_tOvZI
patreon.com/TheWarskishow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

destabilize the west

destroy the usd

trump is getting them there faster than i could have expected

Take down the New World Order.

Why the FUCK didn’t the US see this coming?

Personally?

I want a swimming pool.

First for Putin’s playbook

>Russian bots
what are we democrats now? why would a nation as large as Russia shitpost like they are antsy 14 year olds that just came home from school. what do they gain?

The most sophisticated and widespread spying network exists today, it's the internet
The most deep rooted devices are all the CPU's that exist in every device
There are tools to mask the origin of packets but what they can't to is fool the whole network into believing where it originally came from, even multiple VPN's.
The Bush's, Clinton's, even the Obama's had dead to rights the most powerful tool on the planet, but still can't prove any connection between Russia and Trump.
That's how big of losers you are and even if you are paid to be here and post shit your funding is going to end soon and everyone will know who you worked for and will never work again.
Good
Game

White ethnostate you nigger

Same as everyones.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZjC2_tOvZI

If you actually believe this "russian hackers/bots" narrative I have some ice to sell you in Alaska.

too complex for westweenies to comprehend

>Russia
"Russia"
"RUSSIA"
Who has the best tech? Who has the most power? Who has the most money?
Russia?
Who owns the shill machine?

How do budgets compare? Russian shilling versus______? Who has all the money? Money money money...
Who is the top dog globally, and who is not? So who has more power? Then who has need of shilling? Do you shill to gain power, or keep it?

even alaskans buy ice

Why wouldn't Russians shill though? There is nothing preventing them from doing so and we have actual evidence of them botfarming. Russians have been trying to shill and subvert the US since the end of WW2.

Do you actually think that because the Soviet Union collapsed that they all just packed up their shit and left?

Moon.

Texas please go.

To get everyone to subscribe to:patreon.com/TheWarskishow

Endgame? To break... u.

A better question is why are we saying unwanted internet presence is treacherous when we're the fucking kangz of in exactly the wrong place at exactly the right time?

Let them bot social media, we do it to everyone else. (You're a dishonest sack of shit if you claim America doesn't influence elections abroad.)

But that's not the question. The question is if they are responsible for the shilling that fills this board (and all the internets). And it makes no rational sense that THEY (Russia) and not those WITH MUCH MORE POWER AND MONEY (western based power) would control and monopolize the mechanisms of automated propaganda in the west. Very very simple calculations that destroy this fucking bullshit.

It's all of the above. Numerous interests shill on the internet, the big lie is that it's only Russia doing it.

Who owns the major botnet(s)? Who controls the AI monster?

seems like false equivalence and deflection. Of course we do it, does that mean we should be fine with others that do it to us? Just because you like fucking people in the ass doesn't mean you should bend over for the first person that tries to do it to you.

To get your own false information and shilled opinions on the internet, you need some money to pay a PR firm which has an office of shills. That's it. It doesn't need AI or a botnet, just some low paid staff and some scripts.

"Us and them" means jack shit. This is not symmetrical. Who owns the botnet?

Not what you were asked. Fuck off, you're clearly bullshit.

Kek

You seem to have the impression that shilling on the internet is technically difficult or expensive. It isn't, and it's been going on for at least 15 years.

No, I don't, nor is such an assumption entailed by anything I said, nor germane to what I am addressing. So fuck off.

Reduce/downgrade the sanctions of USA and its vassals to Russia due to Crimea annexation.

Seems plausible.

beep beep
beep bop
OP is a massive cockloving faggot

>nor is such an assumption entailed by anything I said
>and not those WITH MUCH MORE POWER AND MONEY

They did it for the keks

For now? Lulz

Is beleive that Too. Putin just trolling for the sake of trolling. Stranger things have happened.

beep derp, you fucking suck faggot

At some point there has to be a goal line. No?

I'm still waiting on my rubles. It's been over a year!

Not if their goal is just to be a distraction.

This thread is mostly bots. And they ain't Russia's :D

Keeping the scared deep state agents in line as long as possible as the ship goes down. And by the ship going down, I mean DNC, DOJ and FBI members going to PRISON.

Why are you being autistic and trying to talk like Q?
>we are all the same
Nope. fuck off with your lefty talking point.

the well-being of russki people and culture

not every nation is trying to take over the world, imperialist pig.

No what I'm saying is that everyone -including Russia - shills online. Blamign Russia exclusively for shills (and losing the election) is just moronic. I'm more worried about what Israel is doing through AIPAC than what Russia's Pepe Green Penis Brigade on an imageboard. Aren't you?

To keep the jewish monster known as Cultural Marxism that they unleashed upon the US from turning on its master and destroying them as well. Russian girls know what twerking is now. That would be the fault of (((music producers))).

Putin might miss the Soviet Union in his heart, but if you listen to any of his speeches, you can tell he's desperately trying to keep Russia from being blamed for the problems of the entire Western world and shift the blame towards American and Canadian jews.

That's why this whole "HURR DRUMPF IS A COMMUNIST SPY" narrative doesn't add up to me. The left loves Marxism, yet they try to use Americans' distrust of the nonexistent USSR to get them to hate Trump. For being a communist puppet. But also a pro-American fascist. But also an idiot. But also a manipulative, calculating psychopath.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

If you're a fucktard,yes. Which you are since you believe in "muh Russia" bullshit.Which is why I'd like to sell you some ice ;)

Drive a wedge between EU and America. keep nato where it is. Develop better ties with EU perhaps get in and rule it along side Germany.
Then maintain a balance against China.

All the above would probably kill the EU

I didn't say "we are all the same" you imbecile fucking BOT.
Pathetic. This whole thread is the fucking botnet AI fucking monster, bullshitting about Russia. Game over AI, you lose. You failed. Your shill threads are nothing but predictors of the scandals that lay ahead, and testaments to the futility of your entire program.

For example, there is very little evidence that national sovereignty is a decisive point of division on any important question anymore. Real power divisions and relationships are now global, and hidden in the shadows. But our botnet "discussing Russia gee whiz guys" pretends otherwise, as an mud in the waters is good mud in the waters...