JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/TheWarskishow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's a dud. That's why the Democrats are shitting themselves and fighting so hard to stop it from being released.

>SUPER ANONYMOUS SOURCES CLOSE TO THE SITUATION SAY

HABERMAN HAS SPOKEN.
LITERAL NOTHING CONFIRMED.

Oy, the nose on that schmuck.

What is a dud?

I have not seen this since I've been following politics in the late 90's.
This is a total freak out like never before. They can't even keep the shill lines straight at this point.
I hope you boys stocked up on popcorn.

>Democrats are shitting themselves
They're shitting themselves because they actually care about national security and our institutions you MAGAtard

A defective bomb that doesn't blow up.
If that were so, Trump could just troll everyone and say he won't release the memo at the request of the DOJ and FBI.

>Democrats care about national security and institutions
You must be new here

What attack haven't they used yet?

0/10 bait

>the memo is a dud!
>... even though all dems voted to block it
>... even though schiff is trying his best to block it
>... even though pelosi is calling for nunes to get fired
>... even though schumer is threatening to not release it
>... even though the FBI and DOJ are chimping out over it
>... even though the FBI wanted to redact every name from it
Who the fuck do these people think they're fooling? They're really going to go down with this ship?

They literally know what's in it

lol
>fills country with brown terrorists and aztec beheading gangs
>puts weed and AIDS spreading on the level of giving out plastic straws
>cares about Nat. Sec.
Next youll tell me they're overpopulating the USA with immigrants because they care about the envrioment.

>4 page memo is going to damage national security
>Tranny Manning releases hundreds of thousands of classified documents and Dems pardon him and run him for Congress.

Oh well
Pack it up boys
FISA abuse and violation of citizens rights under king nigger is fake, nvm

>They're shitting themselves because they actually care about national security and our institutions you MAGAtard
That's why they support mass non-White illegal immigration, right?

>axios

Sage
Then why shill so hard?
Your party & Ideology is dead. Subscribe to:patreon.com/TheWarskishow

no SOURCES, no NOTHING.

man its easy to be a journalist nowdays.

The amount of pre-emptive damage control here is amazing.

>care about national security and our institutions
>by trying to ban the second amendment
>by bringing in tons of terrorists and criminal illegals

jesus so after an unprecedented freakout by the DOJ, FBI, and Democrats in Congress... now they're resorting to pic related

this is sure to be good

Thought exercise: If it's truly a dud, wouldn't the Dems want it to release so they can rub it in and use it to discredit the GOP? You know media outlets would go hog wild if they could get that narrative. So why not let them release it uncontested?

I've been saying it would be a dud

The optics and actions would be completely different if it was real

More importantly, any significant findings would be acted upon before releasing it

This is going to be an okeefe or Hannity tier larp with some bad behavior, maybe slightly criminal activity

this will be awkward when it's revealed Obama and Hillary's secret servers were used to sell state secrets

>votes against its release
wait hold up
>freaks out about national security
so you be saying
>Crucify any people calling for the truth and call them traitors
that the memo be
>muh russia
NOTHING AND SHIEET?

He's not entirely wrong.

The contents aren't a dud, but they will be played off as such and the normies will buy it. Hard evidence could come out of Obama and Podesta raping a child after a secret meeting to sabotage Trump's presidential bid and normies wouldn't give a shit. They would just say it's from the Kremlin and therefor invalid.

It's all so tiresome

Uncontested it does damage to them regardless of the level of criminality

Contest it, saying it's not a good idea and playing brinkman to drive up it's importance will just make it fall more flat the more interest there is.

And leftists contest literally everything the right claims, regardless of what it is and what the truth is

Except this Swan guy seems to be the most connected reporter to the WH

Hahhahaahhahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhaaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahaa!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!

I'm going to guess Kelly and 2 senior FBI who approved it have have a bigger interest in our national security than a bunch of commies that want to grant amnesty to millions of illegals.

Do you faggots think anything through?

>the party that kept defending Hillary intentionally going out of her way to use an unsecured server with classified information is worried about national security all the sudden

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS FAGGOT

This. Typical normie won't even look up from their cornflakes.

Jesus, if your gonna shill, do it right.

I want to talk to your college proff and tell him your not even trying faggot.

>DONT YOU DARE RELEASE THAT FUCKING MEMEO YOURE THREATENING NATIONAL SECURITY YOU GODDAMN RUSKIE TRAITOR
>lol actually it's just a nothingburger, don't release it k

Normies don't matter. The Justice department does.

It's a dud.
Well that's that.

lol.... just... lol

Thankfully

Used two colons in that "headline". Also, that fucking (((nose)))...

You forgot your meme flag

I thought it was a threat to our most cherished institutions?

Shhh don't bother
you're talking to the autiste collective now

Seeing how shit-yer-pants triggered Pelosi has become, it must be pretty juicy.

Former memo supporter here. Not going to lie it has been hilarious watching it crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot allow Nunes access to the nuclear grammerical corrections.

It's like the Jews are infighting and we get to watch them.

S O
O

S L E E P Y
L
E
E
P
Y

>thinks justice applies to the top elites
m8...

They should release the original reports/sources. The memo is easily discredited with partisan politics. I'm not expecting much, been let down by too many "happenings" in the last year

Is it april fool's day today?

Whats it like being a Traitor because you are a fucking idiot who is too stupid to discern reality from bullshit?

>nobody without clearance has seen it
>Tells social media its a dud to get likes

there are plenty of people in the twitter feed that have taken the bait

>because they actually care about national security and our institutions

Daily reminder, blue checkmark=bullshit propaganda

Oh god the leftist salt levels are approaching election night quantities and I am preparing a HUGE bowl of popcorn w/o salt to watch them burn to the ground. The more pathetic excuses they come up with about this memo the more hilarious it becomes.

Keep shilling, shills. The rope is ALREADY around your neck.

Holy shit its the fucking aides in the WH that are the most annoying of all. Every fucking article "WH aides this" "WH aides that" "WH aides worry Wray will quit" "WH aides worry it's a dud" "WH aides worry they will never lose their virginity" i mean ffs

B
A
I
T

I'm glad Trudeau is spotless even if Obummer is fake.

lol

literally a slave to the aga khan and the child of cuckoldry

This is the point that needs to be brought up whenever they wish to talk about compromising intelligence, Snowden also

>democrats
>mainstream media
>caring about American institutions or national security
Hahahahahahaha good joke, those two groups are explicitly anti-American and should be seen as deadset against both the American people and the Republic.

Their hatred for America, its people, customs and history, the medias loathing and cries for the destruction of American pride, spell them out as little more than globalist stooges and neomarxist cultural revolutionary extremists that want to eliminate anything that refuses subservience to their lordship and rule.