Boku no hero thread

So what you guys think of this arc so far , and do you think we're gonna see the madman soon

>le madman meme

No narutards allowed this time

Reminder grapes was a beta cuck in his old school and still is one till this day

The true OTP , right here

He's only gonna go madman if he sees that Eri is in danger and that would be the first time the others see it too, but I'm certain that Overhaul will get away with Eri thus we won't see our good old madman this arc.

Well mirio might die

Delete this

The arc is not as exciting as I expected, but I only caught up with the manga during the end of the License Exam, so maybe the weekly pace is making it seem slower to me. I hope we get to see Tsuyu and Ochako fight before there is a Deku madman moment, since that would be a good climax for the arc.

Training grounds of the Dead OVA subs when?

What the fuck am I even seeing?

What are the chances togadeku finally comes into place this arc

It was a shitty bakugo want fest that should be best left forgotten

The license exam exam felt slower in pace on a weekly basis

Yeah, especially the Deku vs Camie and the Todoroki/Inasa vs Orca fight, at least for me.

She might try to take eri as deku

OK, so it is my perception affecting it. I caught up a few days before the Toga reveal chapter, so I did not really have a chance to feel the slow pace.

Will we reach End of Term arc in anime?

It is really bad user don't worry

i think i saw that woman sleeping in a box under the bridge once

yeah right?, its weird

It feels like we're going to get around to everyone, so it's only a matter of time before the girls their chapters. I'm kind of glad Kirishima and Fat Gum are getting focus now, so it's not just big 3 stuff every week.

Toga in her introduction said she wanted to make the world an better place following stains way , so I wonder if when she finds out what they've been doing to eri and if shiggy is ok with it , I believe it'll push her betrayal and she's already trying to become deku , so this'll push that arc too

Just like the previous arc, the slow pace makes it hard to read weekly and still have as much fun as before
But it seems that people that are just catching up liked the license exam, so maybe Hori and his editors know what they are doing

Are you seriously thinking she will be redeemed? I mean, I don't know how she will feel bad about Eri when she probably has done something also bad (or worse) to Camie

With the current pacing yeah, the stain is a short arc with only one fight, it should be 2 to 3 episodes of set up , 2 for the fight, and one for the aftermath

Fuck off with your madman Deku comments. He didn't learn Full Cowl to act like a retard and break his bones.

What if deku has to go madman but instead of doing it with his hand ssince they'd fall off he has to do it with his feet. and we get a 1,000,000% kick.

We don't know what happened to camie , it could be brought up latter in the story, there's even a theory that she was just a friend of toga that let her take her place for 3 days

I hope so but if they maximize the other events offscreened in the manga it might not reach it. Will it be a good thing or bad?

They will reach it.

Does anyone else really, really hate this fucker? He serves no purpose in the story except to be annoying one in a while, and he just seems like an avatar for hipsters who hate the main cast.

>not liking memema
>>>/tumblr/

I don't really like it.
Overhaul feels like a second rate villain even when compared to the amateurish villain alliance.

But I am interested in his relationship with the boss yakuza.
Apparently everyone else in his group hates the boss? Why not let the boss die then?

eh, at least he's tied for most popular Class B student

No, most of the real yakuza liked the old boss, and have a hard time with Overhaul because he is going the villain route instead of the organised crime one, and is ruling with an iron fist.
The only people that seem to like Overhaul are his "bullets" and right arms

He's the only one that seems to care about the "rivalry" between the classes, so without him 1-B would be pretty bland. He's basically been a joke character since the sports festival ended, but he's funny so I don't mind.

yeah I think that Camie was Togas friend or she bribed her to go away for a few days and then she came back after the exam and got the license and the money and she didn't get hurt so Toga didn't do anything very bad just impersonation

I think the character works just because of how useless he is. Like because he's the worst one in class B always failing it makes it funny.

Okay Grapefag.

That middle school chad is probably a nice guy who treats girls respectfully in whatever high school he's in.

Are we supposed to feel for grapes here?

I dont like Bakugo

The nex ep is already getting to chapter 46. The fight is essentially over by 56.

>Stain arc was the best arc
> Also had the best trio
I see a pattern here

>when you fail the provisional exam because you ruined All Might with your alpha macho bullshit

>Like because he's the worst one in class B always failing it makes it funny.
He's supposed to be one of the best in class B tho, which just shows how shitty they are. I don't even get why there's a class B. If somebody was too shitty to get into class A, they're too shitty for the UA hero course period.

I don't like him because of the plot armor
Hori somehow put all the plot armor the MC usually gets and poured it all on this asshat

Oh shit, looks like I misinterpreted the chapter then.

That makes a lot more sense.

I think the character is kind of interesting because he might be failing constantally because he is supposed to be one of the best in the class so he gets a big head and doesn't study or do anything. Almost like how bakusperg could be if he didn't actually try to be good.

He should stop being so loud all the time

>cares
>was visually relieved he didnt have to fight 1A because he would get BTFO

>I don't even get why there's a class B. If somebody was too shitty to get into class A, they're too shitty for the UA hero course period.
The classes arent ranked speed reader

If Class A and Class B were to have been in the same License Exam, how many of Class B wouldn't have passed?

Man why couldn't Kirishima have been a girl he would make a great supporting female damn.

>Midoriya infiltrating Grape's class to steal pussy
What a madman.

Because he gets hard, and im sorry to say user but most girls don't have the ability to get hard.

I like WHERE the arc is going at least.
The whole "infiltrating enemy stronghold" stuff has been done to death but it's nice to see there are actually villans in BNHA with some honor in them.
Im really interested in Eri/Overhaul and Nighteyes vision of All might.

But with that being said, how is Kirishima gonna fight now?
His ultimate move got BTFO after one test run and both his arms a half broken.
They don't even have a support hero like Recovery girl with them and the big guy hits like a tank.
If they win this fight without backup im calling bullshit for the first time in this series.

He's already best girl

I don't see how much would change besides Kirishima having boobs

Slander

I'll take who is "Todoroki that still haven't lost a single fight yet" for 500 please.

I think many people are exaggerating the damage done to Kiri's arms.
I believe the arms can easily be recovered.

I goddamn love his quirk, its so underestimated.
He can do so many great actions stealing qurks and using one by one.

I'm sure they can make jerky out of them so Amajiki can use them.

He lost the race to Deku, he lost to Bakugo in the finals, he failed to get his license and he's on the path to acquiring worst girl

Are you implying that Bakusperg doesn't have the biggest bullshit armor in the class?

Monoma is love.

We don't actually know if shiggy is ok or even knows what overhaul is doing. Considering his traumatic childhood he might actually have the worst reaction of he finds out. I'm still holding out hope that the good guys beat all the mooks but shiggy double crosses overhaul and kills him and saves eri himself.

With how much he says it hurts and contemplates giving up for a second makes me think that that it's at least gonna cripple him for the rest of the match.
I mean, i guess he could harden over the wounds but it's not like the injuries or pain is gonna go away.

You know I just had a thought, what if when we in the license exam , toga also took some of invisible girl's blood, she'd be able to hide her presence and be invisible, she could have been stalking deku this entire time (expect for the times she's with the league) . She could even be behind deku right now

I don't think she could because invisible girl's appearance isn't invisible its her quirk. now she might also take peoples quirks im not too sure on that but if she does take peoples quirks then that's a possible theory.

>She could even be behind deku right now
Jesus Christ, she's probably seen him go to the bathroom and sleeping

She could just rape him in his sleep and he'd wake up thinking he had a wet dream!

Invisible girl being invisible is a mutation of her quirk like having horns or fins , should be able to copy mutation or else her quirk is useless

>this damage we see to Kiri
>everyone panic'ing
Niggas fine. He's just a little emotional because he wants to be a strong hero, and his "Unbreakable" got brokenable.

Remember Amajiki? Literally got his tentacles eaten and teared off. And he still has all five fingers.

He'll just harden over it.

>He lost the race to Deku
So did baku
>he lost to Bakugo in the finals
"Gave up"
>he failed to get his license
"Whatever just gonna try again in 3 months" - Baku AND Todoroki
>on the path to acquiring worst girl
At least someone finds Todo appealing, literally nobody besides Deku likes Baku

They hold 50% shares in Plotarmorᶦᶰᶜ

Would class A have really tried to destroy class B? There would still be students from other schools to worry about, and nobody seems to really care about the rivalry other than Monoma.

Amajiki's tentacles are like Ibara's vines though, they're part of is quirk not his body.

It wouldn't change, that's the point. He would be the same but with het fanservice and not fujobait.

Fuck off Patreak.

>re-reading
>introducing Inasa
>control over his wind allows him to fly, pick up a hundred odd balls and aim them perfectly, and then pick up a dozen or so people without any of the rubble touching or hurting them and land then perfectly
>powerful enough to blow away Todoroki's fire or control it to a certain degree
Inasa's power level is beyond retarded. He's gonna be in the top 2 heroes in the future.

Fuck, I'm not even sure Deku would be able to beat him.

Finally, a reasonable user.

Wasn't she using Camie's quirk?

the title of the chapter foreshadows that he's going to stop being "shield" and will become "spear"

Enough of this pasta Inasafag.

I guess she was in the provisional license exam. Feels pretty busted if she can steal quirks though almost AfO levels unless she can only have one at a time?

He is strong but acts like a retarded child. This will hold him back.

>He'll just harden over it bro
This has never been a good idea in any fictional media ever

Well yeah, when he's first introduced we're told he is as strong as Todoroki. He's also got a pretty cool costume, it's a shame he's so autistic though

Man, Blood Quirks seem to be crazy common.
>Blood Manipulation
>Blood Power Stopping
>Blood Shapeshifting
>Eri's Blood stops powers (probably not a blood quirk though)
I kinda wanna see more Blood related powers. Maybe a Blood Armor Quirk, the more he gets damaged, the more Armor he grows out of Blood.

Considering OfA can create just as powerful gusts of wind by just punching I think he'll be fine.
Not in his current state probably though, Deku is barely even getting control over it.

He's wind endeavor except with autism. Of course he's powerful

>Memema is not only annoyingly unfunny but also completely redundant
>Bfags will defend this

It would be more monoma level since I doubt she can use 2 at a time

>muh autograph