W E D D I N G

W E D D I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hanleia/status/877671293922844673
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2017/.117939
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A traditional Russian wedding lasts for at least two days and some weddings last as long as a week. Throughout the celebration there is dancing, singing, long toasts, and food and drinks.

>The first toast is made to the newlyweds and after the first shot, the guests begin to shout Gorko, Gorko, Gorko,…. Gorko means “bitter”. At this point the couple must kiss for a long time to take out the bitter taste of the vodka.

Friendly reminder YoI is the 2nd most grossing series of 2017 behind freaking One Piece

What would happen if it beats OP?

We'll finally have a shot at beating bread.

Next opponent is the Bible

We'll we be able to beat Looney Tunes aslo?

>BaldFat wearing nip wedding colors

Too bad they pussed out on the rings unlike the last series in this style

Give us rings or give us death.

Impossible, OP is unbeatable. Being so close to Oda's masterpiece is like taste of heaven though. I'm still in denial that this really happened. Are we fucking serious here? Do you understand how big YOI has become in the industry? I expect lots and lots of new contents in the future and fore many years to come, not only countless fucking keychains and collaborations here and there.

holy hell
is this just projected for 2017?

I think it's just for 2017.

There's still so much left unscanned and untranslated from the guidebooks. Why did the flow of info stop?

I know one of the translator's is getting some weird pushback from people for translating what Sayo said about the kiss in episode 7.

What the fuck, why?

Have this cute pic, from the fanbook. I want to read Suwabe's interview so bad. No scans about the seiyuu parts yet? I couldn't find anything, heck.

People getting uncomfortable with the homo.

Needs more girls.

I swear the YOI fanbase is full of demented mentally ill people, it's not funny anymore. If I were them I would translate out of spite.

Isn't that Victor's couch? Cute!

Wow, this show has women? Or is it a guy in dress.

I heard the rings interview is from Kubo and mostly just her earlier interviews with exact wording (did they include the soulmates/clubmate? Maybe some anons know?) I thought we'll get Sayo this time.

I find the YOI fandom pretty chill. There's only a few bad apples.

It's through tweets :

twitter.com/hanleia/status/877671293922844673

Large fandom always have bad shit crazy or retarded autistic people. it is normal thing user. In case of YOI those people just tend to be louder then usual because how it went homo.

I mean we'll get the rings interview from Sayo user (Other than her "pigs tied together by ring.")

Did user ever tell you where they got this chart from? Was it behind a paywall?

*I mean I thought

Was it on dumblr? People are crazy, this makes perfect sense and answers a lot of questions.

No it was on their curiouscat

I saw that. Honestly it sounded just like Karice.

I don't know what the fuck that is and I'm glad.

The only thing that makes me sad about knowing this is that even if Sayokubo have more freedom in the movie, the same problems will be back with s2. If there weren't any more censoring problems there wouldn't be all this crap even six months after the show has ended.

You just made me realize if SayoKubo enjoy working on the movie so much maybe we won't get an S2 but another movie. Has that happened before?

What, a decision to make movies instead of a season 2? Of course.

I want s2. You have to wait forever until a movie rip comes out unless chinks get a hold of it or something, shit sucks. I want 12 weeks of continuous content.

Is the pushback even from fans of this show? I thought most people wanted confirmation.

It sounds like Kubo wants overseas fans to be able to view the film when it comes out.

Its a very small but vocal minority who think Baldfat are platonic friends and anyone who thinks otherwise are delusional fujos. I know, they are crazy.

I didn't look closely but people seemed pretty happy with the confirmation about there being censorship. It made them appreciate what Sayo accomplished more. Then there's the small group of retards that believe t/k's mind numbingly idiotic interpretation and believe SayoKubo are homophobes. Mental gymnastics at it's finest to shift the blame to Sayo.

They're that weird group that think the "hot love call" is simply a platonic business proposal.

That's nice of her but this is not under her jurisdiction. Still, it's better than nothing that someone on the staff has such feelings.

I knew that user, she's just the writer of the show. She doesn't handle the distribution of the show and it's merch.

I'll bet. I'll guess and say they've been conditioned to expect bait and love it.

Kind of like S&M.

Sure was fun seeing karice getting assblasted a couple of threads ago.

The girls are very cute in this show.

It's a TV movie isn't it?
They can probably simulcast it just like they did the series can't they?

I thought it will be a theatrical film?

I heard TV movie. I wouldn't be against a theatrical, means higher budget.

>TV Movie
Sayo won't be able to do shit now.

I could be wrong about it.

Does anyone know the specifics? Whether its definitely for TV or theatrical?

theatrical

Alright, I can dig it

>the whole YOI fandom now thinks Yuri gave Victor a “hot love call” meanwhile it’s a mistranslation and it’s more like courting in a passionate way

From where?

>it’s more like he got……serenaded by Yuuri, personally and careerwise
I like the version of lookiamnotcreative, it does fit in the context and I think the double entendre is why this terms was choosen.

Yes, it has a double entendre, but people are too autistic to understand

>courting in a passionate way
How the fuck is that any different to a 'hot love call'

People might not know how love call is used in Japan but the suggestive intention is extremely obvious in this context

I was going to say the same. Courting 99% of the time has a romantic meaning. Unless they played themselves and meant the courting in the business reactions way which no one ever uses.

No big difference, kek.

Now that this question is settled, let's move on.

I can't beileve no-homoers got triggered over some little blurb they had to make posts dedicated to it

Its the same shit

It's a beautiful thing when no-homoers unintentionally explain it as homo

"No homo" thing start to get ridiculous to the whole new level of stupidity. even If SayoKubo out right say Baldfat in love, I believe they will still no homo.

Sayo has said Baldfat's relationship were ai and retards still believe it means anything but romantic love.

I want Victor to surprise Yuuri with an official marriage proposal after winning gold at Worlds.

That doesn't include a shit ton of things that make a shit tons of bucks like games. Otherwise Unlimited Fate GO Bucks would be way higher.

Funny when they think Sayo doesn't do labels as her way to no-homo and she did that because Baldfat was never meant to be romantic.

Feels good

That's ridiculous.

Amazing.

If she did not want to label them, then why the rings? I do not understand this

What if YOI beats OP?

Sales of what?

Top-Selling Media Franchises from Dec '16 to June '17.

This includes DVDs/BDs and merch in general.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2017/.117939

from here

Clearly fans don't want obvious homo and would be happier with just teasing?

Nah, they clearly want another sports anime with homobait. Can't you see?!

Fujos lost to Minions

That impossible thought One Piece is long runing series and even nowadays series have deceased in sales. It still on the top of chart. Only way I could see YOI beat is Movie come out super population and have S2 immediately to keep stream strong,

>no games, merchandising, digital downloads, box office or other media counted
Eh. Something like Fate is so low when Fate/GO easily makes a million per day and even more when there's a new limited servant

Well it didn't include that, sorry to say user.

That's what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see YOI in 2nd place after OP, but if they took into account games and merchandising the ranking would change a lot.

Why can't you faggots be happy for once?

>Nah, they clearly want another sports anime with homobait. Can't you see?!
As long as it takes place as a high school club that's struggling to make a name for itself, I'm cool. I'd love to see an anime like that. Maybe one day...

Just about everything lost to minions.

And Japan loves cute little mascots.

I simply don't care for that list. We already know how well the BDs are selling and that list mainly counts BDs and manga. I would like to know merchandising sales, for example.

Victor as Gru when?

Yeah, I'm tired of anime focusing on adults. When are they a going to make an anime take place in a high school? That would be a refreshing dyanamic.

>wanting another Kado

>Fairy only smile when he is with Bike

I wouldn't translate anything for this fanbase either with how autistic people get about the tiniest bits of info.

It should be fine if it's not homo related or taking about asses.

People take interviews too seriously, it's supplementary information for curious people about the process of creating the anime.

Agreed, but you can't trust YoI fans to understand that. If you could, we wouldn't have this ongoing no homo vs homo war that dominates every single new release.

That's the English dob.

Holy shit