Oh look it’s literally nothing

Oh look it’s literally nothing.

underwhelming from the FBI being "shaken to it's core" is still a lot of something

This memo is going to make some heads roll.

That's why nancy pelosi was freaking out on TV.... riiiiiiigght (((you))) want to tell me there's nothing to see here.... ooookkkaaayy buddy

It is as predictable as the "October surprise". The dems help hype it and when it's released it will FEEL like a dud. The MSM will relentlessley down play it. It is a big deal , do not let there tricks work.

Why is the Clinton being fed questions not more of an issue? What did the hacking even do? It just revealed shit the media wouldn't report. Its not like millions of votes were invalidated.

That's why the Dems were fighting tooth and nail to not have it released?

IF TRUMP GETS IN, WE'RE ALL GOING TO HANG

from
>DON'T RELEASE IT DON'T RELEASE IT REEEEEEE
to
>GUYS IT'S NOTHING REALLY
ah, the smell of fear

You’re scared shill. As another poster said, we don’t go to leftypol and shit up the place whenever there is something big such as this, you fags come here. You’re scared faggot

This memo is so explosive and dangerous that the Democrats actually tried to MURDER 200 REPUBLICAN SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH A STAGED TRAIN CRASH

LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MOMENT

>its...its... A dud guys dont read it...

ITS NOTHING GOY HEY LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, DON'T YOU WANT TO GO MASTURBATE INSTEAD OF READING MEMOS FULL OF NOTHING WITH NO IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN THEM AT ALL.

Its literally nothing. I'm taking a nap.

Oh look another shareblue thread

what, that you're an idiot?

O-o-kay Mr. and Mrs. C-clinton! If I s-shill out on Sup Forums to t-t-try and get people's at-t-tention away from the m-memo will I g-get some s-s-s-shekels?

(((Jonathan Swan)))
Pic related, why must Sup Forums always be right? I didn't even know there were Australian Jews.

>Multiple people like Gowdy saying it's a slam dunk
>People in the "know" like Limbaugh saying it's a slam-dunk
>Every Democunt and deep-stater is freaking out about and won't shut the fuck up
>"LoL, it's nothing XD."

Can these retards learn to coordinate better?

It's afraid.

Nothing burger