HAPPENING: TRUMP RELEASING MEMO WITHOUT REDACTIONS!!!!!!

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-expected-to-release-nunes-memo-without-redactions-white-house-says/article/2647799?utm_campaign=Washington Examiner: News Alert&utm_source=Washington Examiner: News Alert - 02/01/18&utm_medium=email

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com
youtube.com/watch?v=fP7NyJPawpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump i guess.

Courtesy bump, but I'll believe it when I see it. Tired of the games.

Bump

Bump

Is there even a projected date for release? Everyone talks like this thing is right around the corner but it seems like that's been the case for a while.

Hell of a long link.
Figured Trump would do that with Schiff being such a whinny little shit about the changes.

NO!

AYYYYYY

>Trump will declassify the controversial four-page memo that reportedly details surveillance abuses by the Department of Justice and FBI, and send it back to House Intelligence for a Friday morning release.
Story says friday.

Thanks for spoon feeding.

So have we started placing bets on the next false flag yet? Can't have fake news about obviously fraudulent memos taking up the news cycle...

[spoiler]or will it be damning enough to actually put Bluebeam into action?[/spoiler]

Probably a mass shooting in DC.
>Probably

probably something nuclear

it's a fact

> alien has no dick
poor fucker. frustration has led the to raping cattle with probes.

Looking for quads here anons

by (((Kelly Cohen)))
I hope so but I don't trust anything anymore, especially from a jew.

If the rumours are true about the memo's content then the false flag had better be a damn good one to distract. Nuke tier maybe or economy crashing type event. Big happening tomorrow one way or the other

Gonna get comfy

Report is a nothingburger

Bill Clinton dead - won't be a false flag either, he'll actually be dead

Fine? Stop talking about releasing the fucking thing and just do it

This memo had better live up to the hype for once. Supposedly there are fears at the white house that it will not and the Republicans might end up having egg on their faces.

You dick tease. That'd be quite the end to this week's happenings.

They'll be putting the pillow over his face now, it would dominate the news cycle for days.

>nothingburger
go repeatedly punch yourself in the throat

The only reporter who says that is Jonathan Swan, and he's a kike

Das a cyoot snek

>tfw raised ln bag clip but became cn twist & tuck
It's really the best way.

The Jews nuke New York City

liberals on suicide watch

Can he do that?

>implying there aren't cute sneks

yes

Executive has the highest level of declassification ability.
At will he can declassify anything.
He can pick up the phone and tell Putin the locations of our subs and launch codes and there would be no criminal recourse.

This.
It's one reason why the Dems are terrified. They realized he can easily expose all the shit they've been up to since '65

can someone give me a quick rundown on the memo?

you tryin to get images banned again dick?

google.com

I don't understand how more people are not aware of this. The only reason he's waited is to allow the dems and those crooked on the right to dig their own holes. Also to maybe not come off as too authoritarian to faggots

I will have to say that the suspense, and watching the meltdown, has been quite enjoyable.

To quote Don Jr.: I love it!!!!!

Freedom Caucus & Tea Party when Mueller finally says he done:
youtube.com/watch?v=fP7NyJPawpA
Please release the memo.
Then Mueller can add to the obsruction/sedition indictments:
Goodlatte
Gowdy
Nunes
Gaetz
Ryan
Jordan

It’s gonna be the Norks