"Whyyyyyyyyy?"

>the absolute state of CNN's homepage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yikes!

YAAASS QUEEN.

They all got b8’d, by saying something that angry types would want to prove wrong, they are signal boosting his actual numbers that are quite good.
If he never said anything, urban retards would have focused on something else to get upset about instead of good tv ratings for him.
Legit, these nigs are easy to control.

So the media would report it causing more people to watch a recording of the SOTU address.

Because if you add in the internet streamers he’s right.

Translation: Donald’s trump was perfect and we literally got BTFO plz don’t read the memo tomorrow.

CNN once upon a time we were news.
That's my suggestion for their 2018 slogan.

Watched online, exciting stuff

>i-it's 4D c-chess

CNN: Fuck it. We're doing it live.

>"i-it was a sh-shit SOTU!"

The absolute state of jackasses

Wew lad, they're really throwing away any pretense of being professional, aren't they? This is like the type of shit you'd see on HuffPo, Buzzfeed, or one of those other "trendy" sites.

>fact check
>drump only had 44 million viewers or whatever

Analysis: CNN hired butthurt libtard gen-z hipsters to write their slanted, plebbit shite. Whyyyyyyyy?
>notice the pleb single space between period of first sentence and initial letter of second sentence (fragment)
It's like they hate proper english.

>Whyyyyyyy?
Is this funny or sad?

Whyyyyyyy-uh

Can you watch this for me? I have to go down the road and pick up some lottery tickets.

>Nielsen's data counts Americans who watched at home via traditional TV, either live or on a DVR. There's no reliable data for live-streaming, but research indicates that the vast majority of people still watch big events on TV, not the web.
WHYYYYY????

This memo is so explosive and dangerous that the Democrats actually tried to MURDER 200 REPUBLICAN SENATORS, CONGRESSMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH A STAGED TRAIN CRASH

LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MOMENT

only 1 scoop, don

Wryyyyyyyyyy

DON, NO

Do help me God Drumpf if you take a second scoop you're getting impeached

Written by a spastic 6 year old.

Hu-why?

DONT FUCKING DO IT DAHNALD ITS NOT WORTH IT

Let me guess, they play the relative vs absolute numbers card, once again?

What if Trump is surrounded by yes men, and they tell him these things to impress him? He then goes and repeats it?

someone better finish this god damnit

>damnit

>what if

stop there and shut up next time, Thomas

lol THE MEMO

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

ALBUM ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS OF PAST 2 MONTHS

this, and also his numbers were accurate, all of those numbers were AFTER the fact, not for the first address.

GRRROOONNNALLDDDDD GLLLUMMMMPPHHHHHHHHHHH

Bump

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

IMPEACH FOOOWTY FAAAAAAHHHVVEEEEEEEE

Please! Stop! Think of the Children!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey i have that icecream

#notmypresident

Trump supporter here. Not gonna lie, I like him at the first scoop but this is frankly problematic.

former Trump supporter here. I agree. three scoops is unreasonable. we can't let Trump get access to the scoops

ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...
THREAD WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 90 SECONDS

MADMAN

Just saw that when I googled "state of the union" and the first news results were this insufferable buzzfeed-tier cancer and the maybe even more insufferable cancer of the BBC, with some Snopes thrown in.
The media is absolute Lügenpresse bullshit propaganda nowadays, I actually have to give props to CNN for not even trying to hide their level of "reporting" anymore. It's just a matter of time before they start to use emoticons in their articles/headlines.

that's it donald

MODS!

TWO?! TWO SCOOPS AGAAAAIINNNGH!!!

Kek nice thread

That's it Don, you're finished

He can't help it. He's a moron.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER.
THIS IS BIGOTED, MISOGYNISTIC, RACIST BEHAVIOR.
#NOTMYPRESIDENT
#IMPEACH

STOP HIM. THIS IS NOT OKAY. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. REEEEEEEE.

IMBEACH GRUMPFFF