Has anyone seen this guy latley?

Where is Obama?
Can anyone confirm his location?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gISByrEVWUI?t=7m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I had to guess id say nowhere near America. Seeking asylum in France somewhere

Guantanamo hopefully

He was here but he just left. We had a scheduled luncheon. I burnt the roast but I managed to feed him fast food and he didn't suspect a thing haha

Dead, I hope?

He and Hillary are doing stuff like plotting train crashes and the overthrow of the American government.

Delightfully devilish

He’s getting pounded in the ass by moochelle while sucking Reggie Love’s cock. It’s his version of heaven.

Probably thinking "big" thoughts, living in Washington getting pegged by Michael.

steamed hams?

He’s ready to flee the country.

I'd like to think he's sitting at home watching CNN all day.

Forgotten, just like his forgetful presidency

i thought raping children and eating their pineal glands was supposed to make you look younger?

Hiding and scared shit-less over the Memo that is about to be released that will send him to a pound-me-in-the-ass prison (along with many in the DOJ, FBI and DNC) for a LONG time...

That is my guess.

First president to be detained? That's legacy worthy. We should name a camp after him or something. How's Guantanamobama Bay sound?

you'd think so but people talk about him and his presidency all the time on Sup Forums

i like it

a lifetime of lies and corruption just might be catching up to him

oh, and where's hills?

he's black so probably in some jail

I litteraly saw his daughter on the street with her british boyfriend the other day.

FUCK OBAMA AND FUCK NIGGERS

It is a damned shame that a President's daughter would be dating a pakistani.

Anyone that happens to be near a hot dog stand in a remote locale should go have a look about and see if they spot him.

>Guantanamobama Bay

Yah...he signed a $60 million dollar book deal and he’s been living the good life while laughing his ass off at Drumpf’s drama.

most likely hiding out at nekker island so he doesn't get the boot for his leg like hillary, mccain and other from same camp

Washington D.C.
Gibbin the cocks

in usa there are laws that prohibit you from making money by writing about illegal stuff you've committed.

Bongo was our beloved commander and chief for 8 years and not a single person in his history making administration was ever indicted for a felony let alone forced to plead guilty to a felony. Drumpf’s been in office for a year...2 homoz facing 24 felony counts between them & 2 already convicted felons.

SNAP!

I wish

>hiding
>nekker island
I used to live near nekker island. It would be a shitty place to hide. That entire area is crawling with alphabets and homeland security. They get chatty after a few pina coladas.

this week he was on that program ' my next nigger needs no introduction' with david letterkike

Beat me to it!

sucking his wife's dick

i can confirm their butts are tuckered tight

>it's over

due for another medal/award soon

youtu.be/gISByrEVWUI?t=7m33s