Wake me up Asuna

Is this the future of escapism?

no its the path to the salvation of mankind

Of all the anime girl's they had to chose Asuna?

>Wake me up Asuna
Only if it's the Abridge Asuna.

desu I'd probably be more motivated to get out of bed in the morning if someone was telling me to. Even if it was just some generic waifubait character. This is probably just a clever scheme in order to motivate NEETs to get out of bed before 2pm.

>have to pay for English
>5 Eur to get bikini outfit

What a shameless cashgrab

I used it for a while. It works and seems made well, but I don't know who Asuna is or what series she's from.

At least is way more affordable than the AI girl that stalks you through your phone when you go to work.

Um... what the fuck is this?

>I don't know who Asuna is or what series she's from

nigga how fucking new are you? This isn't even the final form of modern day ai waifus.

How much longer till I can pay to have one made of my waifu?

So you want to be called a "sexy little baby" and she wants to "rock your cradle"?

It's an app, called "wake me up Asuna". It's like an alarm clock where this Asuna girl wakes you up. You can have her remind you to go to sleep too. You get a little bit of interaction with her by touching her, but not much. You have to pay to unlock subtitles and additional outfits. She also pesters you to buy her clothes sometimes.

Really have no idea.

This is old news
I've had Karen waking me up for the last year and a half

>Please note iOS is currently not supported
THIS IS BULLSHIT
NO
THIS IS WORSE THAN BULLSHIT
THIS IS NIBOSHI!

>actually wanting English
The fuck is wrong with you?

I find it strange that there is only one version though. Really, no demand for Suguha or Liz or Sinon? Hell, no Silica version, which is almost a guaranteed seller if you stuck a paywall on a few features?

Dude, there a point when being contrarian just makes you look stupid.

>contrarian
He's just being ignorant. Or lives under a rock.

I've been debating on getting one of these apps but I'm in the army and the guys I have to live with would probably get sick of this shit real fast even if they are huge weebs. Does it work with headphones?

>Implying the military isn't full of weebs

Does it really matter? The app is fine and works well, why do I need to know who the character is?

>people using these fancy phones
My brick phone can wreck your skinny nerdphones any time of the day.

APPLEFAGS B T F O

You mean you don't?