Remember this is OUR month /pool/

Remember this is OUR month /pool/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Pacific_American_Heritage_Month
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing it's the shortest month of the year.

in honor of this month
Post your best watermelons and chickens Sup Forums

amazing

Oh god damnit we have to do this again? When is the appropriate time to redpill children before the (((school))) gets to them?

checked

>black on black crime is a myth

What? What does that even mean?

>Black on Black crime is a myth
Whats the reasoning behind this one?

I'm speechless. This is even more absurd than them believing that they were ancient Egyptians.

So is white privilege.

Those people sure do get uppity during this time of year don’t they

What about white history month?

Also, kek that "Black on Black crime is a myth"

I'm too lazy, can someone tweet at him the statistics re black on black crime being very fucking real.

Cheers.

>Rosa Parks' ghost will slap you if you say, "what about white history month?"
What about White History Month?

You think someone like that would have their opinion swayed by facts or data?

It was the first day of Black History month when that was posted correct
Black on black crime is not a myth
At the time Slavery was a big deal
Nobody has ever said anything about the civil rights movement being a 3 day cotton candy festival
Ghosts do not exist.

>Itsallsotiresome.jpeg

What about asian history month? What about aboriginal history month? What about Cherokee history month? What about Inuit history month? What about hispanic history month?

Home Boy needs 2 research and see who was making BIG BUCKS on slavery.

But dat B 2 hard, pass me dat spliff mugga fugger!

It would be a shame if someone would send him this

90% of crime done against niggers is committed by other niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Pacific_American_Heritage_Month

In 1990 President George H. W. Bush approved a joint resolution designating November 1990 “National American Indian Heritage Month.”

Thats cool we got fathers day

Jej

Here you go Mane

Btfo nazis

84< 98 But hey math is hard

And how many Whites were killed by Niggers and vice versa

/Pool/'s closed nigga

Why does he say this? It's not a myth the biggest threat to a black person is another black person. Blacks victimize each other more than they victimize anyone else. I'm pretty sure this would apply to all races who self segregate into communities with high crime.

German American Heritage Month is observed in October

> Where's Mutt month

Acknowledging it doesn't lead to more white guilt and therefore gibsmedats so niggers lie in the hopes that brainwashed whites will buy it.

Yes, we gave the nigger their own month . Just like we gave the retards their own Olympics.
>We special n shit

Black on Black crime is a myth. Lol explain Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore etc fucking A BEST JOKE EVER

Black on black crime is a myth, but cops killing blacks, which practically never happens compared to other blacks killing them, is a national crisis that needs to be addressed.

why are black people so fragile?

>Happy first day of "thanks for the european admixture" month.

Police genociding blacks is a myth, black on black crime is just a fact of life
>Yes, slavery was a big deal
Absolutely, single best thing to ever happen to nigger and the worst thing to ever happen to whitey. You're welcome.
>The Civil Rights tldr
Once again whitey working to make nigger's life better and nigger acting like it was owed to him after the fact
>Rosa Parks ghost
implying she's not in hell for being an uppity sheboon, not to mention an absolute meme-tier nigger

Rosa Parks' ghost is getting its ass kicked by Claudette Colvin's ghost for stealing her spotlight.

I am so glad you posted that. I am finally mad enough that it lets me not only post my wall of text I was thinking of just deleting but now I can do it in the group chat. Golly I complain about it or ignore it every time you message me about it but you keep messaging me about it. I can't seem to fathom it. Almost like I don't care about lifting. Same reason why I had a problem with Hamilton. You are far too fucking pushy. If someone doesn't like what you like you force it down their mouth. Always. Every fucking time. In short: you're a pain in the ass. If I hear one more "humble" brag I am going to fucking scream. Your deadlift pr doesn't mean shit to me. The girls you have sex with don't either. I am already aware of what rank you got in sc2 way back when. I. Don't. Care. The next time you come to me and say something and my response is "k" take the fucking hint. Well, I say that, but I am not giving you another chance to take said hint. I sort of get why you do this shit, and that is probably because you can't accept anything less than people kissing your feet. You think you are a god for some reason. Your opinion is the only one that matters to you, everyone else who has a differing opinion is wrong somehow even though opinions are based on preference, not fact. A side note before I block you again: probably the only reason that you don't think overwatch has a toxic community is because YOU are the fucking problem. You can call it "banter" as much as you want but that doesn't make me think "Golly, that was so necessary." You and people like you are the reason I hate fucking online gaming. In short, eat shit and get cancer. How is that for banter?

To a nigger, being killed by another nigger isn't a crime, it's just hood shit.

Test

wat

It is sad to see the state of the world, maybe the aliens will just kill us all

every race kills members of its own more than any other, but whites are still underrepresented in killing each other, and everyone else for that matter, and blacks are still over-represented in killing each other, and everyone else for that matter

>heyjackass.com
>list of every shooting and black on black crime of Chicago
>everything sourced
lmao

Rosa Park and MLK would slap all these fucking niggers

lel

Reminder that Rosa Parks wasn't black, wasn't a female, and wasn't not a CIA mason.

Blacks are often like this, where they'll deny anything bad about them or their identity and claim practically anything that makes them sound better than us. Their brains just aren't wired for truth; instead they're all about their egos and projecting an image of superiority.

MLK was a degenerate who held orgies behind closed curtains while being told what to say and do by the intelligence agencies, all the meanwhile asking for gibs and denigrating any blacks who mentioned true independence.

Fun fact: the other 11 months aren't white history month, but white people are the only ones who've bothered to make history

Remember nigs went from not using a pregnant 15 who did not give up her seat to look for a better representative to being ooga booga hip hop niggers. .

>nig on nog crime is a myth
What did he mean by this? So zero Niggers died in Chicago last year?