readms.net/r/berserk/351/4370/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGRPFUYUUdQ
youtu.be/6xbz9SPWxe8?t=1h28m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=0OE6UuW7QW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao why would anyone care about berserk now that hxh is out?

Peniserk

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=nGRPFUYUUdQ

Ah, HxH and the new, convenient, power of Kurapika that came out of nowhere.
Noice.

OH

MY
FORCED
MEME

I enjoy Berserk a lot more than Hunter x Hunter. Especially Berserk's art. All these years and you'd think Togashi would be a hell of a lot better at drawing than this.

Ok but what about Devilman though.

I really don't get why people are finding the dicks so funny.

Probably because of how abrupt it was.

how many huge black penises did HxH have?

>people will still say that Casca enjoyed it

Was it? We had the tentacles last chapter, even the peak itself is kind of phallic.

Seemed like a smooth transition to me.

She enjoyed griffith's one, everyone knows she hated the demon rapists.

Sup Forums is full of manchilds

Sup Forums IS for manchilds.

>that page with Guts naked body on top of Casca from her perspective

gg

It's because it's so over the top. Few dicks would be pretty dark considering the context, a lot of dicks would be styleless, a master artist painstakingly drawing an entire manga chapter of nothing but giant penises wrestling with other monsters and being eaten in mass by a past villain is hilarious.

Technically she did. She had clearly orgasmed by the end of it. But that was just a bodily response. It was still rape since it was against her will, and I think that conflict between her mind and body is part of what broke her.

>It's because it's so over the top.
Does a good job of showing that Casca REALLY won't be interested in Gut's dong anymore though.
>a master artist painstakingly drawing an entire manga chapter of nothing but giant penises wrestling with other monsters and being eaten in mass by a past villain is hilarious.
I can appreciate that I guess.

All these dicks, oh my god. There's subtle symbolism and then there's ramming down your throat and pumping it's semen into your lungs.

Not a fan of this chapter but it's good to see we're near the end of the dream sequence...

2 more chapters.

>break till winter

>There's subtle symbolism and then there's ramming down your throat and pumping it's semen into your lungs.
And yet people will see this and still claim she enjoyed the rape.

Berserk has never been subtle.

>dreaming about cock monsters everywhere
she liked every second of it

I thought the stuff in her dream represents her fears and stuff she is disgusted by.

I'm just shitposting because he had to brought up the griffith rape

What you are shitposting right now will become the reality of future discussions. I hope you know that.

you realize your console war shit fails here, Sup Forums?

>hiatus right before the eclipse 2.0
I declare this chapter illegal

reading this manga is suffering, and I do not even read many mangas

SWIFT

If you don't read much manga then that just makes your suffering worse since you have little to nothing to occupy yourself with until the next Berserk chapter.

Is that good or bad?

Berserk is way more subtle than you think, that's primarily why it's so good

>only just now noticed the sexual imagery
dude its been around

It's not supposed to be subtle. This is pretty much the Eclipse in her head. Trees of death bodies are her comrades, dick monsters are apostles that molested/raped her.

Many of them even look like those apostles.

This chapter in 1 image

No, it really isn't. Just because Griffith's motives can be argued one way or the other does not make it subtle.

Everything in Berserk is spelled out with big events or big dialogue. Points are hammered in, not eased in.

Did people forget how much dick like imagery was in the Eclipse arc? It is only fitting her dream is filled with it too.

what a slut

>you have little to nothing to occupy yourse
nah, I am Sup Forums fag who recently discovered nightcore
I will be ok, and I will watch Trigun in the meantime

It's too subtle for most people. Most people don't even understand that Griffith literally did nothing wrong.

I get the pensises and the shit they represent, but man, cockblock of the century.

Also last panel, Farnese and Schierke looks fucking weird.

Relationships between characters can be subtle. Griffith's one with Guts is an example. Everything before the Eclipse was pretty vague and you can't really tell what exactly Griffith felt for Guts the entire time. After the Eclipse you still don't know exactly what's happening, you only got the idea that he feels for Guts and Casca because of the child's body but that's it.

It was better done. It was more H.R Giger. This shit is more lick the dick monster from Battle Angel.
Griffith's current motivations aren't subtle, they're vague.

>lick the dick monster
Sorry my inner homo came out.

>Griffith's current motivations aren't subtle, they're vague.
That's right, current. Relationships are subtle.

Not subtle, just muddled.

You want subtle, manga is not where to find it. Fantasy especially.

Some of Giger's monsters are literally dicks with arms.

Berserk is not very subtle but I think it's pretty subtle for a fantasy manga.

Tell me why Griffith let Guts live in the Eclipse? He could have killed him because there was no child at that moment.

Also, remember when Berserk had good writing? Writing can be well done and not subtle. See this.

I refer more to his movie designs, since Miura is a massive western sci-fi fan and was inspired by stuff like Gigers work on Alien.

>Tell me why Griffith let Guts live in the Eclipse?
cause he is totally gay for him

Skull Knight saved Guts, Griffith didn't even know of the existence of SK at the time, he didn't expect him.

>Realized they were cocks on this page

hmm

>Tell me why Griffith let Guts live in the Eclipse? He could have killed him because there was no child at that moment.

Something being unclear is not subtlety. The nature of the relationship isn't subtle, it's unclear at this point.

>Also, remember when Berserk had good writing?
I don't have any problems with current Berserk's writing.

me neither

I meant this moment
youtu.be/6xbz9SPWxe8?t=1h28m29s

The same thing was in the manga btw.

Post Donovan edits/filenames.

>HxH new chapter
>Berserk new chapter
>One Piece break
What kind of reality are we living in?

Might be the translation, but the dialogue is much clunkier and simpler.

Plus, Miura has completely lost the ability to pace his stories.

implying hxh inst total shit

I think it's less that it sucks now and more that Conviction had much better writing than the rest of the series.

>Good shit rolls in
>Trash rolls out

Feels good.

>Plus, Miura has completely lost the ability to pace his stories.
It's been the same since the end of Golden Age. Berserk was always very slow.

Conviction was so strong because of Luca and other minor characters. Plot-wise Berserk is still as good as it was.

...did this bitch just summon an elemental female to take a money shot for her?

I actually thought Luca herself wasn't one of the strongest parts despite liking her.

She was just too squeakily clean and perfect. She took "hooker with a heart of gold" to an extreme.

We were expecting Eclipse 2.0 but instead we got a swarm of dicks.

Personally I took them seriously when I read it but in retrospect it is amusing.

So when is berserk gonna be finished? I've been reading 5his Manga since 2012, and I stopped sometime after they got off the boat, as the Manga chapters were releasing way too slowly.

Anyone else ever feel regret in picking up this series so early? If only I could've discovered it the whenever it's gonna be done years later.

>Plus, Miura has completely lost the ability to pace his stories.
Casca's dream world is perfectly paced. It's been just 4 chapters and we are near the end but it still feels like Schierke and Farnese's journey was very long and exhausting.

The worst paced part of Berserk is easily the Sea God Arc. It's also one of the worst parts of the whole manga.

Nah, I like the hype when waiting for new chapters

This would be an awkward time for Shierke to learn about the birds and bees

This is literally nothing. Only newfags can be angry.

>END OF MILLENNIUM FALCON
>hiatus
>fuck yeah, finally Elfhelm
>21 chapters of the Sea God Arc with constant hiatuses (2-3 year real time)
>it finally ended
>Elfhelm now?
>haha, Boyhood Arc! (3 chapters of flashbacks)
>hiatus
>Will we ever see Elfhelm?
>fuck you, 10 chapters of Rickert in Falconia

I'm not saying Berserk has ever been subtle (though, it has actually).
What I'm saying is that this left absolutely nothing to the imagination, which isn't always bad (and in this case makes sense given that we're getting closer to the center of her dream and - as a result - closer to the bad stuff that messed her up).

I dunno. I guess giant dickbeasts just don't do it for me.

Those chapters were all great, there's not much to complain about them other than the hiatuses in between them.

I'm dying of cancer. At this rate, I'll never see the ending of Berserk. Fuck you.

I did enjoy them, but the Sea God Arc was way too long. It was pretty much a side-story.

Now that it is finished and now reading it in one go it isn't that bad.

She already knows what dicks are

No one is talking about how this is on hiatus again until winter (December/January).

Can Mirua actually live that well off Berserk?

the author of nhk was able to live off royalties and be a neet

>No one is talking about how this is on hiatus again until winter
Because that is nothing new.
Its fucking Berserk.

PENIS
E
N
I
S

>(December/January).
More like February/March.

>No one is talking about how this is on hiatus again until winter (December/January).

talking about berserk going into Hiatus is redundant

What did Miura meant with the priest fetiche that got two big black cocks in his mouth?

>It's been the same since the end of Golden Age. Berserk was always very slow.
Lost Children + Conviction was shorter than Guts walking around with Casca getting glimpses at Schierke's butt

They werent on their own. Mozgus suddenly appearing and wolfing down on some big veiny dicks however

dead thread

>mfw when reading this chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=0OE6UuW7QW0

I think Schierke looks cuter than usual. I think it is mostly because their hair is messed up and they have scuffs on their faces.

That is exactly what she did. I think the spirit created an invisible forcefield though.

So in case you guys like theories about where the story goes, I have some ideas I haven't seen post before.

Firstly, we all know about Skull Knight's warning about what Guts wants might not be what Casca wants. We all know the common theories about this so I'm going to skip them and bring this up: What if Casca wants to save Griffith? I think at best Guts only wants to forget about him. He would need serious convincing to try to save him which might create lots of interesting dilemmas for Guts and the other characters. Because Miura said he wants to end on a positive note so I could see something like this happening.

Another one of my theories is that Farnese might leave the party after Casca is healed. Once Casca has been healed, it is very likely that will be what completes Farnese's character arc. Once you have completed a character arc, the odds of you leaving the story go up drastically. Since Farnese already has a peaceful exit from the story with her new husband, I think that would be the best ending for her. If she doesn't go off to live a peaceful life with him then I think it is likely that her, Serpico, Roderick, and/or Azan will die in the future.

My last theory is about what happens after Casca gets healed and what gets them off the island. I think that Griffith himself will come with his apostles to destroy Elfheim. I think Guts will get the chance to kill Griffith at this point. He will succeed in killing Griffith's human form but not his Godhand form. I think this will lead to Falconia's downfall, since Griffith will have disappeared and he won't be able to come back to lead it as Femto.

What do you guys think?

Berserk has sold like 40 million volumes, Miura is probably very well off financially, which probably makes him have significantly less motivation to work.

>What if Casca wants to save Griffith?
Wouldn't she need to be fixed for that? If Guts "repairing" her is not what she would want then how does she plan to save griffith in her potato state?
>Another one of my theories is that Farnese might leave the party after Casca is healed
She definitely needs a new role if Casca doesn't need a babysitter anymore. But would she just quit her mage training?
>My last theory is about what happens after Casca gets healed and what gets them off the island. I think that Griffith himself will come with his apostles to destroy Elfheim
Seems likely. Something needs to happen and it is either activating the behelit or it has to come from the outside.
Maybe Griffith or one of his followers sees fixing Casca as an affront to Griffith

On an unrelated note, I just noticed Rickert is a 19 year old manlet who is 8 years Erica's senior. I was hoping for him to grow during the time skip, but now it kinda makes sense why he was made a commander at 15 (?) despite still looking like a small child.

>Miura rushes through loads of setup bullshit to finally get to Caska being healed
>He immediately takes a hiatus to get back on his old schedule and return to his previousl level of art quality
>people seriously didn't see this coming
>people seriously are complaining about this

He'll be 29 when Berserk Guy leaves the fairy king's forest