Was it the greatest love story ever told?

Was it the greatest love story ever told?

One of the worst manga ever written.
I heard the author wrote it when he was 10 years old. It shows.

Kill yourself.

If Exorcio was a constantly evolving danger beast, cant Tatami evolve into humanoid form

Worst goddamn thing that I've read in years, and I only read three chapters of it.

>you will never give a QT pink-haired loli your giant dragon-dick

why even live?

Utterous garbage you mean.

>edgiest manga around wants us to believe the main couple entertained a completely healthy, non-sexual relationship straight out of a fairy tale

Really makes you think.

She had kids with giant dragon dick

>non-sexual

...excuse me?

Yes. They had children because Tatsumi had Mine pregnant first try before he turned into a dragon, but that's as far as they went sexually. I mean, he doesn't even have a dick in his dragon form.

Meanwhile, in Akame boat adventures...

Possibly. The romance was the best part of the manga and guaranteed Mine's position as best girl, and Kurome as close second best girl.

>not a sequel

If you want someone to post "that" comic, you can just say so.

At the very least the best i've seen in an action/battle shonen manga.

is it any good? Nobody ever talks about it.

That's how it ended? Jesus.
He had no clue how he was going to end it when he started, did he?

damn it you beat me to it

Didn't one girl from enemy side keep that evil ice woman corpse arm to masturbate with it as her own good ending as reminder of her onee-sama to be together forever?

This shit never gets old.

You weren't on Sup Forums for the shitstorm?

This should have happened to Estrash too.

That is one ugly as fuck theme. Whoever took that screen shot could challenge themselves to bleach drinking contest.

I stopped paying attention to AgK threads in their entirety after the testicle crushing.

>it's a Sequel
fixed

Only if he had to deal with something that was constantly pushing him to be smaller and more compact.

>The story is set in a distant eastern country called Wakoku. Battles for the survival of the fittest have lasted a century in Wakoku. Hinowa is an obscure girl caught in the midst of the upheaval. With resolve in her heart, she will tear these chaotic times asunder.
So this girl will meet Akame from main manga after it events ended?