Genuinely curious- why do you hate Jewish people?

Genuinely curious- why do you hate Jewish people?

Because they hate me.

They're the only ones I can never sell stuff to.

Israel has tried to nuke the United States 5 times since Vegas.

No seriously. I want to understand

Why do jews hate white people?

>Jewish tribalism - oh yey!
> black lives matter - that's the spirit!
> homofags and queer identity > woooho!

> white identity - You fucking nazi.

because virtue is alien to them

>why would anyone hate an ethnicity that is openly complicit in baby penis sucking
>people thought the catholic church was bad

This thread now a mohel sucking baby jewish cock while the kikels stand around and jerk off to it.

Look up a man named David Duke and listen to his content to find out.

>kikes

I am being serious. What more do you want? Jews do everything in their power to subvert and destroy whites. They overtly hate my people, and thus I hate them back.

yeah I wasn't joking

I once tested a dropship product in israel that sold like hotcakes in america and i got three sales on a $1000 ad investment

>sacrifice that foreskin

The biggest reason is because they killed Christ, but you should honestly just lurk instead of posting for a while and just learn.

Jews are the ultimate scammers. It all starts with holohoax. Israel was created to be a headquarters for an international crime syndicate.

Lurk more, faggot.

>must have more foreskins

I played Majora's Mask and got redpilled on overly happy salesmen

Open borders only for goyim
Larp as whites unless attacked as white
Nepotism that never gets called out

Got rejected by a cute jewess in high school

Anyone answering this thread and contributing to it is a newfag, and a loser. Figure out which threads are here to waste time. Stop feeding the fucking shills

/thread

If you lurk around here you will get redpilled. There are so many reasons just stay for awhile and you will see

>meme flag
Whatever you're butthurt about, it amuses me.

>Figure out which threads are here to waste time
All of them

They do that "I'm not white." shit whenever drumpf does something bad. Then they also say blatant basically Sup Forums tier racism against whites and no one bats an eye because tyrone-everyman sees them as white.

>HAHAHAHA goy we have an ethnostate and took over your country
>slurps baby cock blood
>even the atheist jews get their dick sucked
>atheist jews
>yes, contrary to logic a disbelief in the deity of a religion is second to coming out of a jew(ish) bitches womb and your dick straight into the mouth of the town pedo

They would never do that.

>you see it, you will not be surprised at this point

Pic looks like a real life amerigoblin

What if I told you I do not and just hate the state of Israel?

The very fiber of their being is malicious. Even in their acts or works that claim to come from goodness, you can see apparent malice in it.

there was no mass casualty drill going on at the Amtrak crash in WA you retarded faggot.
>source: I WAS THERE

>implying redpilling newfag that enter this thread is a bad thing.
Watcha doin’ rabbi?

>internet browsers in 2018 don't have seperate tabs or any functionality built in for multi-tasking.
Typical jew thinks all non-jews are as idiotic and uninspired as they are.

what about the civil war in germany?

>Jewish people?

Implying jews are people.

The fucking kikes have a world domination plan to enslave and kill the goyim. The game plan exists in the text of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The kikes basically want to do to the world what they did to The Soviet Union after WW1. The protocols describe exactly what is happening to the world. The Protocols bred the Frankfurt School and methodology of which Western Civilization was to be divided and destroyed. They are able to accomplish this by seizing power by running the world banks, the entertainment and news industry, and the governments.

Fuck the fucking Kikes.

>why do you hate Jewish people?
because they begin as guests in hospitable countries then attain power and immediately start working against the host ppls for selfish gain turning the country into a shit hole in the process knowing they can always flea to israel if shit hits the fan, Just a vile disingenuous shallow crooked fuck peoples.

I hate kikes
Kikes hate me
Heli-copter-rides-for-free
White genocide will be no more
Fucking kikes we'll gas them all.