The Same People

Citizens of both the United States of America and The United Kingdom of Great Britain should share the same citizenship and rights.

It all men are born equal, it shouldn't matter what side of the pond you live on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bend the Knee or kill the Monarchy
No shitskins here.

If all men are born equal, it shouldn't matter what side of the pond you live on.*

The citizens of the United States earned their independence from the United Kingdom, however they earned their their independence from the government, not the people. Americans, you know the difference between the people and the government, they do not represent you. And our government does not represent us.

>"Kill the monarchy"
See the above.

It's been 8 generations since my family were subjects of the crown. I'd like to keep it that way.

>implying the crown has any power left.
When has the UK monarchy done anything except be a news piece? You hear about them, but they don't do anything!

The commonwealth continues to terrorize its citizens through the power of the crown and assizes.

when Brenda bows we badly need to import a new royal dynasty - making Baron Trump heir to the throne may facilitate matters

Americans aren't really British anymore. I care little for them, I prefer Aussies.

Rhodesia was the pinnacle of the colonies desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
never 4get

Not until you get rid of Pakis and kebabs. Sikhs can stay

Speak for yourself Ahmed. I still have cousins in West riding.

Of course there are still Brits in America, but they aren't the majority.
The West Riding is also a right shithole.

Enjoy those cucks

A shithole like some midlands wasteland council housing a paki fucks your mum in you fucking tosser.

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD

I live in Berkshire.

Well then, my apologies my lord.

What are you on about poofta

This

Accepted.

Dual British-American citizenship wouldn't be a bad idea.

You guys are welcome here but you can't be American citizens if you've sworn allegiance to a monarch and haven't renounced the oath.

Fuck off we're full.

sage

>but you can't be American citizens if you've sworn allegiance to a monarch and haven't renounced the oath.

Yes, citizenship must go to based beaners and chinks instead. Who cares about giving citizenship to our ancestors.

>Of course there are still Brits in America, but they aren't the majority.
Wrong. English and British-Americans are still the majority

Italian American Catholic here. Fuck your anglosphere shit.

We fight together as whites and christians or nothing

I want British people to be American citizens if they want, of course, and they should have first priority. Just not if you still follow a Monarch. "We the people" is important.

I disagree. You guys had the opportunity to fight the power and you didn't. You still can though.

Fair enough, but 25% is 25%, even if the Pocahontas factor is considered. Of course, I still regard you yourself as British.

>implying i want niggers that are 10x more annoying to immigrate here
>implying that i want to call fries chips and chips fries
Fuck off cunt

Fuck off with this anglosphere retardation

UK and the US have nothing in common apart from the language, the people are worlds apart with their views of private ownership, power of the state, censorship, gun rights, Muslim immigration

Yes we need more spics to come into America just so they can ruin it. But who cares it's exotic because they're shitskins.

I've just come back from the US (NYC/Philly) and those places have lost their British and European heritages.

I'd go as far as to say, Trump's admin should beer trying to seduce hard working and experiened people from this side of the Atlantic

1/256th Brit Yank mutt does make you British

NOT

Fuck that America is only 42% white

Agreed, the US is a mix of all European cultures with added republican libertarianism

>NYC/Philly

You should've went to Pittsburgh instead chap, At least it's still white there and not a negroized hellhole. Hopefully if the RAISE act passes, It will make it possible for Europeans to move here to work. I have more respect for them then any black or mestizo.

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
Here's more info on the bill in case you want to give it a read.

Enlightenment republicanism*

Dumb spic

I'm a slavshit from poland that has US citizenship
would you give a shit if this happened and I got UK rights? serious question

Lots of Slavs in the US working for Uber. How the fuck do you all get green cards so easily?

Where do you live? If it's Illnois you might want to get out of there and move to the other Midwestern/Northwest states including Western PA.

If all men were born equal there would be no monarchy

I live in AZ. Will be moving to New England most likely
I wouldn't know. I inherited citizenship. My father is a software engineer

"hard working (British)" - no such thing