What fucking timeline are we living in?

What fucking timeline are we living in?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthgrades.com/providers/russell-dorr-xyldw
reviews.libraryjournal.com/2013/12/media/qa-russell-dorr-stephen-kings-researcher/
maxgoldbergdotcom.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8zLQssgjGjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The wrong one

I don't read Stephen King because I'm literate and an adult. What is this supposed to mean?

It was a dump truck

The one where Stephen King was hit by a van while taking a coked up stroll.

Sickening

Good

Day of guillotine is coming soon , bootlicking Conservashits

A few repubs were on a train that crashed into a dump truck and there was a fatality and a few serious injuries.

>garbage tries to get in the way of progress
>gets plowed so hard it becomes an unrecognizable mess and the driver is killed
THIS IS CALLED MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, FAGGOT

Yes, I'm aware of the real life event, why is this relevant to Stephen King? What faggot shit in his books is he referencing?

did any of the congressmen get hurt? All they said was a civilian died.

Underrated

This is Russ.
healthgrades.com/providers/russell-dorr-xyldw
He has helped Stevey on a few books, is even mentioned in "the body". This is the guy he named a character in "the stand".

Why do cunts like this not get the milo treatment in the media for sick shit like this?

The one where Steven King is a degenerate libshit.

>all timelines

I wonder what he called it when he got hit by a truck.

Isn't the truck driver the only one who died? What issue does Steven king have with him?

Not actually sure, but I do know they was the firts ones off to help the injured.

because they virtue signal the correct opinions

savage

>that fucking cotton candy colored mohawk

What do they want? Open Borders? More rights for transgenders? A female president? How can they justify all of their hatred? We just want to put Americans first and apparently you deserve death for it

He means that the Trump train just hit the democrats and a lot of shitty "artists" and "intellectuals".

I was born in Nineteen Eighty-Four, so, you are all in Simon's timeline.
//
我出生在一九八四,所以,大家都在西蒙的時間表。

Is everyone having problem with my doublethink grammar still?
//
是有問題,每個人都與我的雙重考慮語法還是?

I'm happy to take suggestions.

>cotton candy colored
>not wild berry poptart

they want us ded; what do?

reviews.libraryjournal.com/2013/12/media/qa-russell-dorr-stephen-kings-researcher/

For you it is, shill.

Do people just think that because he's a horror and thriller genre writer that it's normal for him to look so unsettling? He looks more chimp and alien like with each passing year.

kill them first

>escaped /x/ quarantine

If only that van had done the job on this hack/cuck all those years ago.

civil war

Unsure of how /x/ can quarantine a Kookaburra, let alone an Aboriginal Elder.

I'm happy for you to explain how, if that would be a worthwhile use of your time.
//
不確定/ X /如何隔離一個笑翠鳥,更別說原住民長老。

我很高興為您講解如何,如果這將是一個值得利用你的時間。

A kookaburra could be contained using chain-thought and disparate ritual acts.

This is the most I've ever read by sven Kang and I don't feel the need for more

>A kookaburra could be contained using chain-thought and disparate ritual acts.
一個呆瓜可以用鏈思想和不同的儀式行為被遏制。

I take it you don't know that Kookaburra is kingfisher then, or that Kookaburra is the laughing king.

我想你不知道,笑翠鳥是翠鳥的話,或笑翠鳥是笑王。

I hope he gets hit by a van again

this nigga looks like he escaped from the zoo

i bet he is part abbo

Truly the greatest timeline

The retarded truck driver that crashed into the train was the one who died.

You underestimate my knowledge. A mistake few make.

Karma for what???

>Being this retarded.

Welpst. I'm not sure how you made it this far in life, but congratulations. The odds were definitely against you.

Trumps curse will get him eventually.

He will lose a loved one or die himself. Screencap this post.

Unfollowed Perlman the instant he started getting political and it was obvious he was a lefty brainlet. Was kind of disappointed senpai.

King hasn't been the same since the car hit him. I'm convinced he has an undiagnosed brain injury.

grade A faggot

Then try again. America keeps forgetting it's language came from England first so you guys really will have to step up your game if you want to take on Uluru and the Dreamtime Serpent.
//
然後再試一次。 美國一直忘記它的語言來自英國第一所以你們真的將不得不加緊你的遊戲,如果你想利用在烏魯魯和黃金時代蛇。

Karma for different political views. God, j really hope something bad happens to that nigger faggot

Reminder

trying to find the lie here

where is it?

its almost like he is old
the trump curse will get any old relative you have also in the near future
screen cap my bubble butt user

The timeline where Stephen King bumps his head and become irrelevant. See also: Gary Busey

>I should apologise
>doesn't bother to
Trump Curse when? I hope he gets raped by non niggers.

muh sides

>My friend Russ
Is he referring to this fag?

The driver of the van was a poorfag, but found not guilty of any crime.

But then King and his wife persecuted the guy so much that they destroyed his life and ability to make a living. The guy ended up killing himself. (From memory, pardon if some of the details are wrong.)

He'll be indicted for the assassination of the dude who drove over him in the van.

>why is this relevant to Stephen King?
his disproves of the current president

(((Perlman)))

Forgot about that, kek. These faggots have no sense of self awareness

Is this bot broken? I don't understand what it's talking about.

No, this faggot
He even named a character in the stand after him.

>"Push buttons" and tease the position

>Dress uniformly in black garments and hit people with bike locks

This would be a way more witty and amusing if not for the dead person.

look, hes a limp wristed liberal faggot, but the stand and under the dome are very entertaining books.

maxgoldbergdotcom.ytmnd.com/

Sweety poster doesn't realize all the revolutionaries guillotined each other and that it wasn't a lefty idealist but a military rationalist /ourguy/ who led the nation. Then again if you knew any history you wouldn't be a gommie in the first place.

the guy in the MAGA hat is using words not force faggot.

Is this the Jew who writes all of Stephen Kings shit?

Oh, Americans really have all their eggs in the 'Artificial Intelligence' will save us but forget they put Artificial Sweeteners in all their food.

Hm...
//
哦,美國人真有其在“人工智能”的所有雞蛋會拯救我們卻忘記他們把人造甜味劑在其所有的食物。

陛下...

Have you ever read any of Stephen King stories he has this recurring cuck fetish wear some Working Man guy who smells like grass fucks his woman so I would guess that he hates the trash driver for being a working class and then he hates him for driving a truck because that's what ran his fucking little insipid ass over.

Why would Stephen king not give away all his money over, say, $100k?

The Republicans are fucking environmental terrorists!!

Look at all this trash they left hanging around. Just for that we want another 8 million illegals to get citizenship

>for which I apologize (if one is necessary)
So he's not really sorry, he's just saying it because some feel it might be necessary

I think he is Kings butt buddy.

Hahahahahaha my sides

Still has to get a smarmy comment in about votes. How has liberalism fucked so many great minds up in such a shirt space of time. It's like a form on dimentia that just gets worse over time and speeds up. Prominent people never used to act like this and you don't just wake up one day and become a frothing mouthed liberal. What the fuck has hapoened?

Completely fucking BTFO

Kidnap him and make a really eleborate and long form video with hd visuals and professional grade sound. I want someone with medical experience who can keep him going as long as possible. I want people to remember what happened to him and to know that there will never another episode next week. I wish I wasn't pathetic and weak.

Annihilated

Nice

Also
>you lived long enough to Stephen King turn into a whiney liberal faggot

End times are near

what the "h" is this post?

His dog.

>My friend Russ
Arrest Stephen King immediately for Russian collusion

>You made me upset so now you should die
Literally the minds of toddlers. Are you a hive organism? If we blow up the satellite dishes will you die?

Can't wait to slaughter these kikes in the great Second Civil War.

>the guy in the MAGA hat is using words not force faggot.
you mean like a beta cuck?

>kookaburra sittin in the old gum tree

The funny thing is if ww2 took place today,it wouldn't be the left that stopped nazis. The ones who stopped the nazis were the nationalist, misogynist, more than likely racist and sexist cis white men. And they believe those ones are the nazis themselves.

They didn't stop the nazis. The right did. And now they're going up against the nazis and the group that stopped the nazis simultaneously. And those same people own the majority of the guns.

>These faggots have no sense of self awareness
the most bizarre thing about democrats

Fuck you guys have no idea how sad I am about how he became such a shill for Evil. I read all his books as a kid, so many cool stories.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zLQssgjGjo
呆瓜,布什的王瑪麗。

笑翠鳥坐在老犯難,
布什的風流快活王是他。
笑,笑翠鳥,笑,笑翠鳥,
蓋伊你的生活一定是!

笑翠鳥坐在老犯難,
吃所有的膠滴,他能看到。
停止笑翠鳥,翠鳥停
保存一些對我有!

笑翠鳥坐在老犯難,
計算所有他能看到猴子。
停止笑翠鳥,翠鳥停。
這是不是猴子,那就是我!

You can steal the rights to a song, but Australia still sings it without fear.

Soddam and Ghamorah 2: Electrify boogajew

n-natzee b-b-bad....i luv isr-r-rael

The one where everyone wants this fucking civil war to happen already but is too much of a pussy to admit it. People don't want compromise they want blood.

They have blood. It's in their body. Did they want more from other peoples?

I thought they didn't want to racemix.

Is America doing some sort of Highlander remake? Wherein only one true white person can be left standing, holding all the other white blood?
//
他們有血。 這是在他們的身上。 難道他們想從其他人多嗎?

我以為他們不想racemix。

美國是否在做某種漢蘭達重拍? 其中只有一個真正的白色的人可以留站立,拿著所有其他白血?

I call it a hit.