TOMMY ROBINSON CONFRONTS MUSLIM MAN WHO THREATENED TO KILL HIS CHILDREN, HANDLES IT LIKE A MAN WITHOUT VIOLENCE

TOMMY ROBINSON CONFRONTS MUSLIM MAN WHO THREATENED TO KILL HIS CHILDREN, HANDLES IT LIKE A MAN WITHOUT VIOLENCE

head over to facebook!

thetommyrobinson/ videos/ 1180159938786725/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_bBK3eH0E
youtube.com/watch?v=H7QcDq2Mq7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Timmy Rubenstein can fuck right off.

>Be mudslime
>threaten to kill someone's kids
>nothing happens
And yet you can be arrested and thrown in jail for "hate speech"? How is this any different

oh look, its another episode of "Everyone who doesnt know about the JQ is a jewish plant"

hes redpilling brits on islam, so we should shut him down???

The white man has institutional power (he is inherently superior to the Muslim) so it's okay to abuse/kill him.

>I can see you got mental issues
top kek, am I witnessing my first muslim mongoloid?

He marches with Israeli flags and receives funding from Jewish organizations you Shabbos goy

They're paid shills you dip.
Is this your first picnic?
Tommy fights well.

Nope. Tommy Robinson has been persecuted too vigorously and jailed and nearly killed too many times to be shill. He's even spoken openly about U.K. Government attempts to force him into working for them

Spencer? Probably yeah

bump

bump

>head over to faceburg!
not worth it

i'm sure the police will arrest the muslim who threatened his children since they have such strict hate speech laws in the UK.

Beat me to it lads.

>The people attacking anti Muslim people
Ok where do I convert to Islam, Islam must be red pilled because they hate Jews.

bumppp

You haven't got the balls to do anything that he's done. Put up or shut up, pal.

>Europeans must choose either Jew, or Muslim
How about you take your false dilemma and neck yourself with it.

bump
shills are fucking loading the board up with slide threads
YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO

If you use the word "shill" you get to completely ignore this post that made you look dumb.

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE.
>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER.

fuck off S H I L L

Fight your own war Rabbi. We will do the same.

kys
bump

The way the state and government treat him is appalling. Even today the police follow him everywhere.

Exactly, look at how the board has been flooded with shit since I posted this thread.
fucking shill-bot-cunts cant handle when our tommy gets shit done ! massive redpills.

Intellectual meltdown.

bump

But that's a Glasgow rangers top.

Can you type it again with a weegie accent?

GET TAE FUCK!

bump

>shabbos goy
No thanks schlomo

>non argument

wow good job lol

^^^^^^^^^bump

Bump

Whatever Tommys kiked up opinions are, the man at least has balls to defend his family.

Don't let perfect be the enemy of good, spergs

bump
you should watch the video its good.

ill give you a bump to piss off all the shills.

First post, shill post

BASED ZIONISTBRO

cheers lad

((()))
your tricks wont work here shlomo

>all this sperging out because he's pro-Israel

The guy has dedicated his life and put himself in harm's way to highlight the Islamism problem. Give him a break.

Tommy is a boss

No worries user dont let (((them))) beat you down.

Fact is: Robbinson was persecuted by his own government and the Israelis were the only people who came to him and supported him. That's how it is. What's more he DOES know that the demographic change is the primary problem, not just terrorism. He is more aware than the spergs here give him credit for.

this!

men would kill these fucking animals along with any treasonous judges/cops that protect them

Start playing the game. We needn’t make these men leaders, just have them as halfway houses.
The Jews are going to try and shill us a bad name then the least we can do let them work for us partially so they waste their resources and we can work on maintaining our reputation with better
Goals and true leaders.

facebook is blocked in my country
upload to dtube or youtube

This is part of a longer campaign by the EDL and other similar groups to show that they're not the violent neo-nazis that they've been painted as by our media.

huge amounts of respect to tommy for handling it so calmly though.

this is one of those 1/5 muslim posts. Warning brits, you might see british flag, you might presume he's white, but it's actually a sand nigger muslim.

Remember, allah tells them it's ok to lie and deceive you!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2_bBK3eH0E
here you go m8

>27 minutes
>filmed in Australiavision
Definitely not worth it

why the fuck does that matter? do you need the bbc´s permission to take care of someone who threatens to kill your children? you civnat cucks are worse than the moslems themselves

heres the FULL unedited video

>why the fuck does that matter?

Because being painted as a neo-nazi in this country discredits everything you do and say you dumb shit.

So the jist of this is some dirty muslim youtuber named Ali Dawah erroneously doxed TRs old parents house address(where a young family lives now) and published the information online, then some schizo muzzy dirtbag threatened to kill tommy and his family and tommy tracked him down before the police did, wtf is wrong with england and why is english law enforcement so awful?

>why is english law enforcement so awful?

Because it's been turned into an extension of the political system.

The absolute state of British police, what the fuck? Lads, you'd be better off just firing the lot and cloning this geezer instead.

bump

I know. We gotta long way to go till we fix this shit.

Godspeed then, because this is ridiculous. Not trying to shit on UK and especially not England, trust, but honestly this is beyond insane. They had all the info they needed and they've done fuck all to protect this guy's family. I'm salty as fuck after watching this.

I know. Share the videos m8 make sure people see them

who does the muslim say brainwashed him?

It's impossible to see how this can be solved when the media and police are both completely and utterly complicit in it. If something terrible does happen, then it'll be spun as a 'revenge' attack against him.

Ali Dawah.

massive cunt, don't even bother looking into it you'll just piss yourself off.

seriously. and, more power to whoever the fuck this english guy is for having the ability to withhold violence, but your going to play around and arm wrestle this person? amazing.

Yeah I'm definitely sending this to the lads mate, pic related.

I'm going to unironically start telling people to start supporting the EDL myself if this keeps up, even if it means I'm going to get banged whenever I visit England, fuck this shit.

And not only has he not been banned from Youtube, but he's verified too.

Controlled opposition ZOGbot

Team Robbo !

>non argument
wow good job

I've reporting him on every platform for terrorism. Twitter and YouTube are letting terrorists spew their hate message.

bump
heres the vid on youtube

last bump of the night

I respect Tommy's approach. His non-violent approach managed to humanize the Muslim, and he even managed to get a confession of brainwashing out of him. Just another piece of evidence of how mentally vulnerable people are used as pawns by imams.

Tommy is a literal jew just saying. He tweeted “I’m Jewish, mate” once. Look it up.

>everyone who doesn't browse Sup Forums and knows about the JQ is a jewish plant

.......mate

Yeah, the muslim lad is a schizophrenic so who knows how many people he couldve hurt

That's going to be vandalised constantly, marks my words. Council money is being wasted to protect it now, wish I'd be shitting you too, but plenty of people are angry. Not to mention that all the proper graffiti artists (and there's plenty of really good ones out there) get fined repeatedly or even nicked for doing it and some muppet with a stencil get's special treatment, so they ain't too happy about it either.

Anyway, I've sent it to a bunch of people, especially my mates with kids - just so that they know the absolute state of the English police and what they'll do if you're ever in real danger. Which is apparently fuck all.

Don't think anyone's binning that knife anytime soon.

Just saying, he’s a literal jew.