Jeanne and Kaisar OTP.

>free like a bird black man rightfully taking whats his

delet

Literally perfect for each other.

I didn't Rita could get BTFO this hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW WILL GABE EVER RECOVER

egg of bohomet?

Even Kaisar's hand is sick with him, Rita needs to go for the necro rape.

They will place the ball on top of the halo. Halo will fall down in the water and sink. Angels will drown.

Bahamut and Amira egg

Let's be honest, Rita never had a chance. Unless she finds a spell that ages her up, Kaisar will never see her as a woman.

>Charioce's just kill them plan actually works
And people doubted his strategic mind

Yeah, after Charioce led the humans to raid and pillage the gods' bastions and killed the angels therein, imprisoned Jeanne, persecuted mortal worshipers, and then told the angels to fuck off when they just asked that he give back the things he had looted from the godly holdings he had attacked. It's a hell of a lot more severe than just not saying prayer before dinner.

You didn't post an example.

I did. Kaiser was never seriously going to go for someone with the body of a little kid.

Kaisar is truly a man of shit taste

Gabriel is actually an "ancient evil"(tm) in disguise trying to get the green magic back from Cherioce in order to accomplish her evil plan

>almost all god men are black
>all god women are white

How does this work?

>thousands of dead

FUCKING NIGGER ANGELSSSSS !!! The day of the rope is coming for you. Give them hell Charioce. I won´t allow any peace treaty now. Eradicate all that light vermin !!!

Why is Nina so lewd yet so pure?

>You didn't post an example.
>worship us or else
>no
>start a war
What other example do you need?

What about if Jeanne dies while cradling El's lifeless body?

Godworld represents modern society
Cheerios is a traditionalist

>led the humans to raid and pillage the gods' bastions and killed the angels therein,
Because they are cunts who do literally nothing to help humans.
> imprisoned Jeanne
Angels dropped her after leaving her to die.
> persecuted mortal worshipers
Didn't happen.
>nd then told the angels to fuck off when they just asked that he give back the things he had looted from the godly holdings he had attacked.
Maybe they should have used their super secret and easily usable artifacts to help humans against demons instead of sitting on their fat asses? Maybe?
Charioce has done more with the green jewels in a couple of years for humans than gods in their whole fucking existence.

Mechamut

>mfw
Goddamn I can't wait for next week

Is it bad that I want to make Gabriel scream "Oh god, Oh god"?

Where is Zeus in all this crap?

>spend a month waiting for Favaro and Kaisar escape antics
>this episode is even titled "The Great Escape"
>just get flashbacks, Jeanne and Nina fumbling around, and boring angel shit
>actual escape is "dude just blow up your hand"

At least the double clothesline was nice.

Cause she's a retard.

Favaro and Kaisar aren't the main characters for fucks sake

since we couldn't see his face the whole episode, how was he feeling? mad? scared? excited? aroused?

>EVER doubting Charioce's plans
Humans are good at literally one thing, killing.

Zeus was sealed as a Bahamut key since the start of S1 for at least 2000 years before Amira stole it.

I want to see Gabrial get blacked.

Protoss OPness

Those are angel mooks not Gods. And on top of that, they are just fodder. The only black God is Bacchus. The rest we've seen are pretty white.

No, no, no. It's Gabriel X Lucifer. Cheerios is in way over his head to try anything funny with Gabriel.

I want to see Gabriel get human'd by cheerios

>I'm so gonna kill that smug cunt

Oooooh way to go Charioce. It's good to have a competent antagonist, once in a while.

but what if Cheerios IS Lucifer

but cheerios isn't the antagonist

Is Cheerios actually doing anything besides sitting around and reading?
If yes, then it's obviously not Lucifer.

>Cheerio
>antagonist

WE

Was it in a preview? Does this show have web previews, there was nothing at the end of the episode aside from the usual skits.
Also sasuga Cheerios.

He definitely sits around in his throne a lot, considering 90% of screenshots of him are of him sitting in it

Please whip me, Nina!

yes it's from the preview

>humans getting their shit pushed in easy
El is OP as fuck. That giant egg better birth whatever their world's version of Orcus is to swallow all that fucking light and shit it back out as flocks of wraiths or some shit that eat goddamn angels.

Get a load of this god apologist faggot.

WAS

see

Fuck the police!

It's from the 2nd PV posted half a year ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLGIo8PcoNk

I absolutely resent the idea of enslaving angels when Charioce defeats them. They should hang, all of them for this.

GODS

>Is there an example of an angel harming so much as a single hair on a human merely for lack of worship?
I want an example of that. At what point, at any time, in any instance that is pertinent to the situation unfolding right now, have the angels caused any harm to any human for lack of worship? Charioce has already made multiple provocations and refused to negotiate on any premise other than the angels' unconditional surrender, so the war that's happening right now, which Charioce had initiated years before the start of the show, can impossibly be reduced to the angels feeling pissy that people aren't going to church as often. You'd have to ignore years of killing and thievery for that to make sense.

Gabriel and Sofiel should go to a new angel brothel, though

There's some free space here.

Oh, so it is some kind of gigantic hand that shoots magic beams. Neato.

This just really shows how far ahead they were with animation. They could have released all 24 episodes in first week, those greedy bastards.

Anyway, Nina running in dragon form next episode. Who turned her ?

What's Dias' deal anyway? He seems to be hiding something

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear. In all seriousness, I doubt it has anything to do with Bahamut.

Aroused.
Definitely aroused.

>"rage of bahamut"
>no bahamut

He is a filthy god

He Imprisoned Favaro and cut his afro. This makes him pretty much an antagonist.

>inb4 he's this season's lavalley.

>what is nina

SCIENTISTS N SHIT

The power Cheerio is abusing to kill the angels and whatnot is likely to be something restraining Bahamut. I expect our big dragon friend to start coming back once Metal Gear starts using vast amounts of power.

>he's too mysterious, he must be hiding something
>"I wonder if the brothel demons would be up for a threesome with a god"

>tfw Amira comes back

Fuck humans. Favaro definitely wants to fuck Nina now.

Why didn't Cheerios get Cerberus to help him? She seems happy enough about her life in the city, and she's pretty strong.

He just needs to find a proper whorehouse to wash himself of the involuntary celibacy.

It's a good thing Rita is already dead. Otherwise she'd be on suicide watch.

and he needs a haircut and shave so that Rita can make the hairball fellow from the ED

What would she do? suck a mean dick while he rides into battle, inspiring his warriors- alright she can actually be a big help

She's busy sucking dicks.

she can service 3 men at the same time

They picked the human rulers pre-cheerios. Funny how the only one they didn't pick actually dealt with the perpetual demon menace.

That's Favaro's afro, user.

5 holes, user, loose enough so she can probably do 6-7 at the same time.

>kneeling down just to greet jeanne
Kaisar is such a white knight and I fucking love it. He's too pure for this series full of sluts.

you forget her handpuppets

I'm pretty sure she can handle more than 3.

Those ears look pretty big to me too.

Was that daoko's voice at the end card too?

This should've been a 2 episode special.

>pussy, ass, mouth, tits, armpits, kneepits, hands, feet
That's at least 12.

The whole series should be a 24 episode special

Every week I can't wait for next week

>even rocky looks mad

Why does this shitty god turn me on so much?

Lucifer didn't even budge when Bahamut was released and rampaging while Cheerios did something for an attack from the Gods. He ain't Lucifer.