Where in the United States should I move? looking for a place where my [future] white kids have a future

where in the United States should I move? looking for a place where my [future] white kids have a future

Where are you coming from?

Califor ia

Puerto Rico

Buy the book Strategic Relocation

Are you already married?

MA. Much worse then I expected desu.

>white kids have a future
1 idaho
2 north dakota
3 wyoming
4 montana
5 south dakota

Not yet but GF and I have been together for about five years and I will be proposing soon

Chinalaska.
Jobs for you and wife.
Jobs for kids too.
Wholesome mining jobs for all.

How are Oregon and Washington?

Excluding Portland and Seattle, of course.

as long as there are no nogs

Let's keep in touch

I/we are a married couple with a baby

[email protected]

Give more information

But generally that's a right answer
And also New Hampshire

I'll def consider that, ty.
Good luck with you wife and child either way!

I grew up in NH and love it but the job market there isn't great.

GF has a bach. in poli sci, I'm about to get mine in a similarly useless liberal arts major. I'm ex-military, she's a navy brat. looking for somewhere that will have a job market and low COL.

how normal is polygami in Utah?

Not Arizona, place is shit

maine is probably the whitest state

The most beautiful states in the continental US.
Oregon= no sales tax Washington= no income tax

Terrible Californian infestations.

jews made it illegal

Back home you go .
You know it. New England is your safest bet, just stay a good 20 miles from major cities.
No Boston
No Concord/Manchester
Nice small town like Groton Ma. Small country town close to major highways plus has 2 of the top 10 highschool in the country . FOR A REASON

There is always one of you fucks looking to burrow here.

Fuck off we are full

the problem with small town america and new england? You better raise your kids well cause even if you try they can still fall for the opioid crisis meme
Fuck the pharma Jews that did this to us

looking at new england myself

user speaks truth. Also, i'd say Oregon and Washington are only worthwhile for the next 10 years, if that, state politics is quickly becoming California-tier. Oregon just passed a tax on health insurance premiums... they are that stupid.

I am so glad you posted that. I am finally mad enough that it lets me not only post my wall of text I was thinking of just deleting but now I can do it in the group chat. Golly I complain about it or ignore it every time you message me about it but you keep messaging me about it. I can't seem to fathom it. Almost like I don't care about lifting. Same reason why I had a problem with Hamilton. You are far too fucking pushy. If someone doesn't like what you like you force it down their mouth. Always. Every fucking time. In short: you're a pain in the ass. If I hear one more "humble" brag I am going to fucking scream. Your deadlift pr doesn't mean shit to me. The girls you have sex with don't either. I am already aware of what rank you got in sc2 way back when. I. Don't. Care. The next time you come to me and say something and my response is "k" take the fucking hint. Well, I say that, but I am not giving you another chance to take said hint. I sort of get why you do this shit, and that is probably because you can't accept anything less than people kissing your feet. You think you are a god for some reason. Your opinion is the only one that matters to you, everyone else who has a differing opinion is wrong somehow even though opinions are based on preference, not fact. A side note before I block you again: probably the only reason that you don't think overwatch has a toxic community is because YOU are the fucking problem. You can call it "banter" as much as you want but that doesn't make me think "Golly, that was so necessary." You and people like you are the reason I hate fucking online gaming. In short, eat shit and get cancer. How is that for banter?

Montana has been proven in MULTIPLE surveys to be the happiest state. People living in Montana are hands-down happier than people living anywhere else.

I've never been there but I'm already determined to buy a ranch there some day once I'm ready to retire.

Does this state excist?
>no natural disasters
>no roaming wild animals that will fuck you up
>no niggers
>no poisonous animals
>low taxes
>no palomony and retarded stuff like that
>you can low key smack a girl if she doesn't listen
>police has some chill. doesn't shoot you over a sandwich.
>women wear dresses

Saudi Arabia.

Way too many unknowns to answer you with some confidence. For example, do you have money? How many kids? Are you a pussy? In general, if you are man, anywhere outside of major urban areas are good, particularly in the south, mid-west, or plains states.

Utah

These are the only states I consider

I looked at the pacific NW but the land is so expensive. Maine looks good but it has libtard politics

>tfw moving to south dakota soon
>tfw also buying property in wyoming soon

>>no roaming wild animals that will fuck you up
Dont be a pussy, america has guns. Animals are our bitches

Montana is very harsh. Little rainfall, short growing seasons, cold cold winters

The Eastern 2/3 are worthless scrublands

>Montana is very harsh. Little rainfall, short growing seasons, cold cold winters
Do you think the average Sup Forumsack is subsistence farming?

Go to Maine. The North East shall make a real new society. Fuck those niggers of the south. And well the west..hahah...they are to far gone.

No, but they'd be smart to at least leave themselves the option

hydro/greenhouse/aquaponics are capable of making nearly anywhere livable if you have the coin.

Believe it or not, my flag is like that:
- Rare and weak earthquake, maybe only floods in the north
- Nope.
- Nope
- Nope
- No paid taxes, everything is simply 17% more expensive - you're taxed for what you pay
- Nope
- Yes. Though, be careful.
- Police quite doesn't give a fuck here
- Yes, when it's warm.

If you're a hard worker who doesn't mind awful people, welcome. You can get your way around and get rich if you are dilligent, but know that you'll be surrounded by idiots most of the time.

How is wisconsin in terms of happiness?

Pretty depressing

How so? I mean, there's the south west, and Madison / Milwaukee, but isn't there a great area to be in?

>Buy the book Strategic Relocation
Don't do it

Absolute garbage

Fuck off we're full
move to Idaho

Grew up in small town NH and the opiod crisis fucking decimated my hometown. Trying to avoid that shit.

Few jobs since the factories left

Fuck off, waffle, before I syrup you

Didn't realize it was a new england thing :/

your an idiot

wa. oregon need conservative voters

Anything in the orange and blue is a good pick, minus Philly of course since that place is a shithole.

Oklahoma!
>no niggers
>low cost of living
>only state to vote red in every county this election
>have the best stand your ground laws in the country
Only downsides are is our education is a fucking joke because public schools are shit

move to Montana

>minus Philly
you forgot Chicago, St Louis, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Cincinnati and many many more

WA is full go to our potato farmers east of us.

Southern or mid WV, Montana, Alaska, Vermont or Maine.(Americuck here)

Lots of spics

t.teenager

Whatever you do just don't move to Illinois. My girl, our families, and our jobs are here. I'm stuck with taxes worse than Cali (just raised again this year), crime worse than NYC, liberal fucktards, and 90% of this shithole is just corn.

The state is trying to figure out if it can legally declare bankruptcy right now. Our bonds hit junk status and we made the front page of the wsj for sucking so much. We are so corrupt, if you kill someone here you have less of a chance to go to prison than being one of our last 7 governors.

As if that wasn't enough we are stuck in the fucking midwest. We make Cali look good. Nuke us Kim. Just park that bucket of sunshine right on Michigan Avenue. Send two.

Baltimore or Detroit

>PNW (pozzed north west)
>Illinois
Shit map

HALLWAY
A
L
L
W
A
Y

Checked

Most conservatives here are fleeing to Idaho to try to make an ethnostate. The Californians let in too many mexicans and now they're coming here. Our black and latino population is pretty great though.

Olympia is basically Little California and there's jews and trannies running around everywhere while brown-skinned immigrants cook their food and wash their dishes. Fuck liberals. We used to be a libertarian area but the NW is turning communist fast.

Those people are so spoiled and stupid. The capitol makes me fucking sick.

pretty much this. You'll need to revamp your wardrope a little if you're coming from a warmer climate. Also, you'll need to actually grow a set of balls because these places require rugged individualism. You're not going to be able to fall back on some socialized system to help you out when you're trying to start a fire and it's -15 degrees outside.

Whatever you decide OP get your plans in order and just do it. I did the same thing and procrastinated for years, Once i finally made the move and got settled, my only mistake was that i had gone sooner.
Take a road trip, just drive and talk to everyone along your route. You will know when you have found it.

Washington or Minnesota,

It's going to flip soon. In 2016 Clinton won by only 3% and Trump carried ME-02; besides that the anti-white rhetoric that the Demokikes are pushing will inevitably make States like Maine, New Hampshire and Minnesota lean R in the future.

Utah is the closest you get.

I live in a small town outside Provo. I'm not mormon but I know a lot of them. It's still fairly well accepted if kept to 2 wives, maybe 3 if you are wealthy.

A bear is some scary shit for Dane. not gonna lie.
how is that arizona market?

So much DEPENDS- what do you do for a living? Also Propose already! As a girl with a brain who had to ask her current husband to marry me- which I regret to this day (because I wanted him to ask and make it super memorable! I didn't need a glam extravaganza- just a simple surprise unexpected moment- I also dont care about the 'rock' like all these other bimbos- but ask her already and make her day! But seriously what do you do for a living bc you have to relocated to WORK as well

literally a fucking barren wasteland full of obese brainlets

A State can only declare insolvency, not bankruptcy.

It will be interesting to see whether the Federal Govt will bail you and Cali out in the future (afaik IL is like $200B under)

>black and latino
>great
wew lad

What about Kansas City or St. Louis?

>chicago is the most polish city in america and its broke and dependent on goverment money and robbing the shit out of the hardworking whites of mostly german ancestry.
makes you think

They should just let us die. They were talking about just splitting us up between the neighboring states.

Can someone compare and contrast living in:
>Nevada
>Texas
>Pennsylvania
These 3 spots are my most likely destinations.

I'm going to college full time and working full time as a security guard. I was an intelligence analyst in the military and was hoping to go back into that industry with degree in tow in the private sector. The job, at the end of the day, is the real decider of where I'm moving.

PA was very high on my list (outside of fucking Philly)

Moving to Idaho soon to check it out. I here it's overrun with refugees in parts, but from my research it seems like they're legit refugees who were fleeing Muslims. Either way, it's a Constitutional Carry state, so people don't fuck around.

How much money are we talking? I don't have any debt (paid off school and college) and my current gross income is roughly $50,000 while going to school full time.

Nevada is mad max wasteland outside of vegas (tourist trap), reno (generic city) and the burbs outside vegas (soccer moms).
>it seems like they're legit refugees
They are all chain migration sandniggers. AVOID

I really, really want to move to NH
Will I be able to find work as an electrician there or would I be fucked

fuck, I meant paid off college and vehicle

Same question as OP
>live in upstate NY currently
>born in Cali
basically I've never lived in real America. Where's somewhere I can go that has decent 2nd amendment laws, good cost of living, and where I can be somewhat far away from others? I like nature, hate the extreme cold (some snow is a-ok) and cant stand hipsters or militant liberals.

as a former resident, you'll be fine and you'll love it. but get a job secured before moving.

How about an hour or two north you dunce.

Come here to South Carolina. Beaches, Mountains, low taxes, booming economy, low cost of living, perfect weather, VERY red. There's nothing not to like.

Come here to South Carolina. Beaches, Mountains, low taxes, booming economy, low cost of living, perfect weather, VERY red, good gun laws, hot women, nice people. There's nothing not to like.

Is it really that good senpai? I always wanted to live in the Carolinas

He said America, not Indian territory.

gf is from the south and hates new england

Texas is pretty okay but its being BROWNED quickly.
If you are going to settle there do it in the burbs outside fort worth for a lower chance of being BROWNED

Yes, if you like a lower than average wage compared to cost of living, assholes everywhere, gang problems in cities too small to have a crime rate in other parts of the country, move to cali.

On the bright side, the weather and scenery there is much nicer than the ppl.

Seattle and portland are the largest majority white cities with thriving economies. The level of competition there will eliinate all ninggers. The Ag sector needs workers, if whites show up to farm and displace the Mexican horde America would turn around. The AG wages in WA picking apples are better than wages across the south.

Whats a good place for a recent college graduate who just wants to do a little partying once in a while, but more importantly not be socially isolated in some suburb and eventually find a good wife? I'd want to live near the outskirts of some big city. Must be:
>reasonable cost of living
>place to go do stuff
>jobs
>non stut women (principle reason why LA is ruled out)
halp

Do you realize half of the state (east of I-35) is forested?

Yes. I love it here. I'm in the Charleston coastal area. My rep state rep is a libertarian who's trying to abolish the state government and my federal rep is in the freedom caucus. Everyone is self sufficient in my area, even the poors refuse government handouts. It's great.

Been to Idaho recently. I thought it would be nice to live there while having a telecommuting job with decent pay.