What is your honest opinion on girls in swimsuits?

What is your honest opinion on girls in swimsuits?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/opinion/type/op/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/thoughts/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faptastic

this shit will never be cancelled now

I'm glad the mangaka is developing the PLOT of the series in those extras.

Uruka is the Ultimate Tomboyfu

Why do people have to disguise these types of threads like this? If you wanted to have a swimsuit thread, just say Swimsuit Thread. You don't have to dress it up like this.

>this is my first day on Sup Forums please rape my face
I refuse.

Way to sidestep my argument faggot

>sidestep my argument
Lurk for ten minutes and you'll realise why OP would start his thread like that.

I prefer naked girls.

>another non-argument
The state of nouveau Sup Forums

If he just made a simple swimsuit thread it wouldn't bring down Sup Forums's quality. These threads are part of a coordinated effort to ruin Sup Forums for everyone.

It's your fault for being this new though.

Actually if he made a simple swimsuit thread and that was a good quality thread as you're implying, it would belong on /e/, not Sup Forums.

How is it my fault for pointing out a legitimate flaw of this thread?

He just couldn't come up with an excuse so he's calling you new and telling you to go find the answer yourself because he actually doesn't have an answer for you.

My guess is that OP wanted to make a we never learn thread and not a swimsuit thread. Too bad it's been derailed and now we'll get a bunch of disgusting titty monster images.

and to those who say swimsuit threads are good quality threads: go die in a ditch somewhere.

For doing it after this is the norm since like 2010. If you noticed it today, I doubt you were here longer than a week.

See , you newfaggot.

Are you implying that this thread belongs on Sup Forums? It most certainly does not.
A simple "swimsuit thread" or "swimsuit discussion thread" could contain discussion. If you look at the OP of this thread it says
>What is your honest opinion on girls in swimsuits?
You can clearly see that the OP is going out of his way to act like a retard. This is particularly evident by his use of the word "honest" in this context, as well as his choice to ask for the reader's opinion on the subject while not presenting any particular topic of debate.
The difference between a swimsuit thread and this thread is the purpose. A "swimsuit thread" is made to post images and discuss girls in swimsuits, whereas a thread like this is made to be cancer. Seeing and discussing swimsuits is at most a secondary objective of the OP, the true aim is to impair Sup Forumsnons' enjoyment. The knowledge that somewhere out there someone's day because a bit worse after seeing this thread gives OP great pleasure.

Fetish for lolicons in denial.

>Are you implying that this thread belongs on Sup Forums?
Yes.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/opinion/type/op/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/thoughts/type/op/

Your false sense of autism, doesn't undo the million fetish (?) or whatever threads Sup Forums has had. Look right now in the catalog and you can find half a dozen from the get go.

>You can clearly see that the OP is going out of his way to act like a retard. This is particularly evident by his use of the word "honest" in this context, as well as his choice to ask for the reader's opinion on the subject while not presenting any particular topic of debate.
Where the hell do you think you are right now?

They are relevant to my interests.

Hold the fuck on.
Where is all this juicy Sup Forums coming from?

>You can clearly see that the OP is going out of his way to act like a retard.
It's actually a meme. Do you live under a rock?

While your cancer has indeed infested Sup Forums, that does not mean that it belongs here.

You're forgetting that Sup Forums isn't your property, mister policeman. And when both, Mods and Users do something, it's you who is in the fault, not them.

Jesus Christ! She's just perfection!

Oh nice, a new chapter of Bokuben is out. Uruka a best.

if Sup Forums loses, we riot

By the way, what happened to the tomboy thread?
Are they verboten now?

>swimming club back story

got archived

It's bad enough that I see Uruka as a spiritual successor to Saki.

It's worse that I feel this manga is gonna get canned if we don't see any decent plot development soon.

Not that one. There was a big one that started with Sup Forums. Woke up and it wasn't archived, it was 404'd.
Did OP delete or did mods kill it for some reason?

Don't know which one then, but OP can't delete threads, so properly the later.

Wait is this official? Where is this from? The most recent chapter was about Rizu and Fumino.

2nd Jump Giga Extra. I dont remember, did jaimini translate the first one?

Saki wasn't even good. She had a good confession and that's it. Before it she was just the typical tsundere friend.

Yeah, it's the one where they get stranded on an island.

I've noticed this for quite a while, but never wanted to say anything before now.

Why does short haired friend keep talking out of her ass?

Why what is she saying trips-kun

3 months max.

They're terrifying.

I have absolutely no issue with it at all OP

Amagami's competition swimsuits are simply the best

i don't know if anyone did it yet, but i also don't care enough to check
>All right, we'll end here for today.
>The meet's coming up soon, so make sure you guys stretch well!
>All riight.
>Extra Chapter 2
>Aaah, I'm starving!
>Why don't we head somewhere on the way back?
>Sure, but what do you have in mind?
>Stretching is important!!
>Ain't there a donuts place near the station?
>Their maple condensed milk one sure looks good.
>That sounds quite a bit sweet...
>What do you think, Uruka?
>Donuts sound be great!
>Should we go, I wonder ...
>We could leave the donuts for tomorrow, right, Ms. Umihara?
>What?! B-But...!
>We could, couldn't we, Ms. Kawase?
>It's fine, just get going already you maiden you.
>Camerawork is important too!!
>Extra Chapter 2... end

I can see this is a very plot-centric manga.

Really? Judging by that pic it seems to have a deeper backstory.

Mother...son

Competition swimsuit > Everything else

Better than girls in maid costumes, not as good as girls wearing nothing at all.

I disagree. I have always had a thing for a tight one-piece swimsuit. Especially a competition swimsuit. It compresses and slenderizes the body into the ideal shape. It flattens out any bulges or imperfections while at the same time accentuating the best natural curves.
They can be sexier than nude in some situations.

>Competition swimswim

Who cares. Bikinis or yoga pants are infinitely better

Thank you.

>kanna
wew

Literally the IDEAL female garment.

school swimsuits are so boring. I hate not being able to filter them out from normal swimsuit when I tg search.

Two-pieces have to be lowleg.

One-pieces have to be high-waist.

>Childhood friend has the best back story

Poetry

Sup Forums's two friends are such bros.

Sauce?

Its an honor to meet a fellow aesthete with good tastes such as yourself.