HAPPENING: #REMOVENUNES TRENDING AND THE MEMO IS BEING SLID HARD

HAPPENING: #REMOVENUNES TRENDING AND THE MEMO IS BEING SLID HARD

TWATTER IS ARTIFICIALLY BLOWING UP THESE TRENDS FOR THE LIBS TO SEE AND ADD FUEL TO. ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING.

twitter.com/hashtag/removenunes?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-26/dutch-spied-on-russian-group-linked-to-2016-u-s-election-hacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They’re panicking. Why haven’t they learned that their fabricated e-activism never works? Prepare for salt.

exactly, artificially trended

I don't get it

>Wanting to remove truth tellers
The left, everyone.

It's artificially tweeted because President1Trump isn't Trumps twitter account if I'm reading into it correctly

I fucking hate twitter. Those fags probably raised that number to over 40k. After O'Keefe reporting on twitter it shows they are complete leftist foreign assholes!

Dumping....

The WH should have released the memo today.

There’s no memo out. It’s not happening.

Left still can't meme. They have learned nothing.

Its old news, but still, this place is the main go-to place for info and makes it easy to influence and sway opinions and redpill normies. Twitter just gave the lefties a cheating headstart.

who cares about twitter?

hashtags trend when there are hundreds of thousands of people tweeting it, or if like 40-60k people suddenly tweet the hashtag. pic shows only like 50 people were tweeting the hashtag, meaning it showed up because Twitter artificially boosted it to be visible.

its afraid

What should be our countertweet? We need to catch up, so that the normies see a wave of resistance to this heresy. #ReleaseTheMemo?

Fuck it. I don’t use twatter. Just let the truth come out.

>fabricated e-activism never works
then explain Russia influencing the election

go ahead, I'll wait.

oh wait, you can't.

Lazy baka

Look at this shit eating grin

They started doing that recently. Saw it on some other campaign they did.

Russia never influenced the election. Despite what you believe, (as an irrelevant non American, not subject to our domestic policies), it was a response to the rampant anti-white culture. I’m yet to see a causal link, empirically verifying that social media posts= votes in favor of Russia.

I don’t want psycho ex gfs tracking me down so I don’t have social media accounts. Gave it up in 2011.

>explain Russia influencing the election
>oh wait, you can't.

russia didnt influence the election retard...

lmao why do you people always ignore every piece evidence against you subject of sexual fantasies Trump?

Twitter banned hundreds of thousands of accounts linked to Russia(the Kremlin, not just random Russians)

If you think spreading propaganda doesn't influence an election, you Trump lovers are even stupider than I thought

Also, I'm not an American but your politics influence the entire world. We have a right to take part.

What is the nigger tier posts? No bodies are posting so what? Do you think that an account with 9 likes is throwing the numbers off? Fucking retarded logic.

There are so many bot accounts posting under that hashtag holy fuck (((they))) are so terrified.

Trends are fake news.

>We have a right to take part.

Because you say so?

Taking part= repeating what the brain dead masses say on Twitter. Good for you e-activist, you must feel important. I couldn’t imagine getting out of bed for politics in a country that isn’t mine. Since you “take part”, is there any substantive actions that you’ve influenced?

They're stubborn as fuck, and unwilling to admit that they didn't necessarily make a decision as a free subject, or perhaps make a mistake, despite all evidence to the contrary, and Trump not fulfilling any of his campaign promises. The cognitive dissonance is mind blowing.

No. Simply demonstrating that these posts are not authentic. They’re in fear, grabbing onto a lifeline, though I don’t know why they didn’t do this earlier.

>We have a right to take part
maybe if you were actually a real country. but you're not.

>A wild leaf appears

Nice b8 m8, I r8 6/8

WHY DOES TRUMP AND ALL THESE FAGGOTS FAIL EVERY SINGLE TIME SHIT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

FIRST COMEY BACK DURING THE SUMMER NOW THIS.

SESSIONS AND TRUMPS ARE HIRED SHILLS. THE WHOLE POINT WAS TO DESTROY THE DNC TO START A NEW ONE. WE HAVE ALL BEEN HAD!

The public noise is going to mean jack shit in the end. The real concern is that people don't get assassinated and false flagged into oblivion.

So... Jr just admitted that McCabe was *fired*, not retiring. Obstruction much?

But Russians don't? Do you even care about jewish and Saudi donations to Clinton? Monetary stuff like that matters more than disinfo or whatever you're blathering about. None of you have a right to our politics faggot.

That's too much bait for one hook.

There is no chance to reason with these sheeple

I'm stupid what does removenunes mean? can I get a quick run down

About that... the Dutch literally caught the russians in the act of doing exactly that, in real time, from their computers and on tape.

WH DECLINES TO RELEASE THE MEMO AND RETURNED IT TO NUNES

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

>None of you have a right to our politics faggot.

If it was, it’d be stated in their/our constitutions somewhere. I’m tired of faggots expanding the term of “rights”. Thinking it’s just loosely applied to whatever the fuck they want.

>guaranteed (you)s
Always a hit and miss with leaf shitposts. This one wasn't too bad.

Oh shit. Where were you when the US annexed the Netherlands, becoming the 51st state?

Your response to reality not conforming to your fantasies is that reality is trolling you. I'm sure that's a healthy perspective.

Make the countertweet something about how long it will take for the memo to be released. Nobody cares about Nunes.

agreed

Shut up obviously fake faggot.

>President1Trump, MimiAmerican1
Wonder when NotPodesta1 and ShareTheUkraineRecord1 will also tweet the hashtag?

The fuck you on about? The Dutch hacked the russians, and saw them hacking the US. They tipped us off on their attacks and we went back and forth on countermeasures for a solid 24 hours. The mountain of evidence isn't valid because they aren't American?

Ha ha

proofs?

Does Twitter actually slide things and push false hashtags or is there just a whole lot of really stupid people in twatter-sphere virtual signalling? Asking for friend.

>The mountain of evidence isn't valid because they aren't American?

Precisely, why should I care about non-Americans have to say or what happens to them?

If you have the evidence, post it.

I love the smell of desperation. 2018 is going to be like election night over and over again.

>#removenunes
>They couldn't possibly come up with any more retarded shit says increasingly incredulous man for 7th time this month.

Operation He Persisted Commence:

#hepersisted #hepersisted #hepersisted
#hepersisted #hepersisted #hepersisted

They just wanted people to Pokemon Go to the polls

Your response to being called out for shilling is to assert that your shilling is tantamount to reality and the callling out of it is tantamount to denial of the latter. But real reality diverges from shill reality on all points, and there is no perfume that can obscure how shitty and obvious your stench is friend-o.
Go Dutch-hack yourself up the ass and catch yourself in the Russian act of shutting the fuck up.

Holy fuck now this is what I call FEAR

I wonder if also thinks Russians have the same right...

Too late Deep State

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-26/dutch-spied-on-russian-group-linked-to-2016-u-s-election-hacks

No. “Rights” to leftists only applies to who they want/what them to. According to this niggerlover’s logic, Russia DID influence the election, they also had the right to do so. So in essence this whore has a gripe because this “right” didn’t work in their favor. Another shill self BTFO’d.

Your upcoming dissociation will be delicious, and I'm sorry I can't witness it in person.

>listen and believe, goyim
no proofs, sad

How about using their own hashtag to spread red pills? Images that are quick and easily digested. One featuring IRS FBI and Hillary all losing emails by accident is good and easy to catch at a glance even if you are sjw cultist very brainwashed

That's not a response. What are you, a bot?

That means we need to go and make this stuff as spam. Because that's all it is.

>russia didnt influence the election retard...
sure they did, thats why so many people voted for smellstin

News articles. No ‘mountain’ evidence, just a bunch of words.

Good job Sup Forums we managed to get #RemoveNunes trending and the retard leftists won't realize they fell right into our 5d chess. now people more than ever are gonna find out what the trend is about and find out about the memo

>russian-group-linked-to-2016-u-s-election-hacks
it was never linked and you cant provide proof

50 exactly an hour?
could literally be one person
and it's not Russia
It's Mexico interfering!

Image related, 1 person so non issue.

Just play a game: disagree with a fellow sjw friend on a social justice issue. Be nice about it and reasonable just as a test

See the nature of how they disagree with you.

Repeat with someone right wing (if you haven't fully sealed bubble about you irl as many sjws do).

See how they react.

Very probable: second will disagree. First will attack you then grow too irrational and refuse to listen to your points.

Which of those two, you should ask yourself then, actually seems to know reality?

If reality is on your side you can hear anything without censorship because you have the most powerful ally already. Right wingers don't censor their forums. Always a sjw type

2 people are causing half the 50 an hour?

Oh fuck off, I get called a Russian bot all the time now just for being a Trump supporter
Plus Twitter in general is made up of 80% bots, and they audited any "Russian affiliated propaganda" on kikebook and it was found that the propaganda was actually Pro Hillary, and it only reached about 100,000 people.

Do you know how stupid that sounds. Waiting for them to furnish proof

No use the hashtag and drop red pills

How can you link a twitter account directly to the kremlin?

What response are you expecting to "I reject reality"?

RUSSIAN BOTS ARE TWEETING #REMOVENUNES!!!

Its not artificial blowup you moron its actual bots

>Proof

My standard of proof must actually PROVE something. Faggots today like to use he rape-hoax standard

>S-see, a bunch of pipo r sayin’ it, lolz wtf don’t challenge it, itz reel ecksdee!!!1!1! WTF ur so stoopid and I mak mo mony than u!1!1

shall report hashtag for promoting hate?

They didn't. We did.

Say Saudi Bots.

Still not making sense. You're a malfunctioning shill bot, trying to push the Russia narrative by bullshitting about Dutch hacking.

bbwahahaha! remember when Hillary said; "If he (Trump) wins, we'll hang" :D

Yup. At least 1/2 of the #removeNunes posts on Twitter have no content in them.

>*They* primed the bots expecting a Thursday release and are caught frantically swinging at air

Friday Memo result of FBI/DoJ