>Eromanga sensei ends tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDn9o4aCndw
tmbox.net/pl/1213885
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

Sagiri made it worth finishing.

NOOOOOOOOOO

So many plot holes and stupid things but it was fun.

Only good chapter was last one, what a letdown

I NEED THE FUCKING KISS DUDE

It was fun while it lasted
Season 2 when

this desu

>this will inevitably get a second season
He can't keep getting away with it

>feels bad man
I feel like I finally appreciate anime, but now it's even sadder when they're over.

hopefully next saturday

Announcement at the end of the episode.

pls

Elf spinoff when?

Good riddance

I'm sad because I don't know when and how I started enjoying this crap. I know is shit but I enjoy watching eromanga sensei.
The story is... wait, there is no actual story but the execution is really good, it's like A-1 Pictures™ have the ability to make tasty shit.

I can't stop eating shit

and forgotten by next month

It's just what it's, a dumb anime. But is a fun dumb anime.

>execution is really good
It's shit. Don't even kid yourself. The shows is downright fucking terrible, be it characters, story, execution, or whatever criterion you may want to apply. It fucking sucks. But it still ended up being enjoyable. In a gross, disgusting way, but still.

Pretty much what said.

just like oreimo, right?

>cancer ends tomorrow
Good

We all know it's shit user but it's still enjoyable. Also watching the summerfags getting triggered by it is the best thing

youtube.com/watch?v=tDn9o4aCndw

Fushimi here, season 2 will be 2 cour.

How has it been selling? How have the novels been selling since the anime?

The execution was good, at least hundred of thousands are watching the show and millions have heard of it because people are talking about this show, it may not be all positive comments but it is/was a successful animeme because a lot people are enjoying it, simple as that.

Let's just say that another season is likely and that Fushimi's bank account is even happier.

>s2 gets announced

>it's an anime original episode

fpbp

>It's a maximum fan service episode

He can and he will

Why isn't anyone stopping him

Why would you stop him when he's on a roll?

>this, of all shows, will inevitably get a second season
Well, it's shit and I dropped it on episode 4, but now I know how to write a successful story. See you in a few years when I top sells in Japan with my new LN "I Just Can't Stop Sucking My Hikki Aniki's Cocku"

Sagiri is so fucking hot.

Nothing wrong with AOTS getting a second season

See you then.

that anime is so bad, I guarantee you there won't be any S2.

Look at those numbers

Plot holes?

I hope Elf wins the silver medalbowl. I can't believe Muramasa is higher than her.

I can't tell if you're being serious but
>oreimo
>forgotten

eromanga sensei was moderately shit but good thing doga kobo is here to save us next season.

How can a nonexistent plot have holes?

>Eromanga sensei ends tomorrow

tmbox.net/pl/1213885

By the magic of Fushimi.

Was it worth watching, or just jerking off to clips?

I love Sagiri.

who'a best girl?

it's going to have a second season so it's okay

She's unbelievably beautiful. Absolutely perfect.

The scenes animated to be posted around as webms (and stills from them) on image boards are the only value to be taken from this series; every scene that was so purposed--and then some--have already been posted more than the requisite amount of times.

But op Oreimo ended years ago.

There's like literally just one issue with it and that's only because we haven't hit volume 4 material and went head on into volume 8.

>still no group, bukkake, impregnation, netorare, drugs, hentai doujins of loli Sagiri

You're retarded user.

She kinda just gave up didn't she?

Basically this, it's enjoyable in a way that makes me feel like shit for enjoying it. Like... it's total irredeemable garbage, and yet here I am, sitting on a bunch of screenshots and fanart of Sagiri, posting in this god damn thread like the piece of trash I am.

Why does everyone in Fushimis universe want to fuck ther sister?

Because Fushimi's universe is perfect. Perfect imoutos and Onii-chans. Following a perfect story, characters, execution or whatever criterion you may want to apply.

Praise Fushimi: Our lord and Savior.

>I enjoy it
>b-but it's shit haha!
I wonder how many times I have seen a post like this

Cheked

I want to fug Sagiri.

Many polls and BD sales prediction say that Eromanga Sensei is in the Top 3 of Spring 2017 anime.

As it should be.

I saved almost no images of this show. Post stitches.

Good job, Kirino. I hope you get septuple eights too.

Truth witnessed!

Don't worry, there's enough trash in the Summer season to keep tasteless idiots like yourself entertained.

I keep throwing money at my screen but nothing's happening. What do I do?

Buy the BDs

This man gets it

You could always stay in your shitty battleshonen safe spaces if seeing pandering anime hurts your special snowflake sensibilities

Will the last episode manage to surpass the masterpiece that was episode 11?

what the fuck is this thing

Sometimes the anime community just collectively decides that some anime that most of them have never watched is outrageously, offensively bad and has to be hysterically condemned at every possible turn, even though they can't come up with any good coherent reasons why. This time it was Eromanga-sensei that got selected. Can't wait to see what the next one will be.

So are they going to fuck or what

11 was kino in its purest form
I doubt it

No, no one ever fucks in the Oreimo universe. That way they can all stay pure and sell merch.

Of course they will, in the licensed VNs (just offscreen and implied-after-timeskip)

I only needed the description, the character designs and a few screenshots to know that it's absolutely trash. Literally Oreimo but worse.

good

This right here

Who cares? This shit was so bad I actually felt insulted watching it.

And that is...

S2 basically confirmed.

And next work from this author confirmed too.

Let me guess it's an Harem where the MC wants to fuck his little sister.

The only reason I started watching this was for the lewdness, but as the series went on I actually found it kind of enjoyable. It's no masterpiece and it's SoL with all the cliches you'd expect to find in one however there were some points I found amusing.

Kinda hoping for a season 2

>implying this has a plot

No, it's a female MC who wants to fuck her younger brother.