/120db/ Poster Edition

Unofficial #120dB posters have now been made in German, English and French:

media.8ch dot net/file_store/f59a7340cff0c3d1706a4a328ba74121cf7ccc185e157d98fc395e280ed32c5c.pdf
media.8ch dot net/file_store/f2ef459844c9230ad44ab48676f8402216f10c14a9dc5f86619d21b4269656f0.pdf
media.8ch dot net/file_store/2147087ab4063a72426d9541e8ff7abc1c4f61827785b7a34410af89c5d681fc.pdf

They are also available on the unofficial support pages fro 120dB on Voat and Reddit:
voat.co/v/120db
reddit.com/r/120db/

There is no plan yet for a poster date or location however plans will be made in the future. Feel free to put some up anyway in the meantime, or suggest new posters ideas, memes, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2360222
mixtape.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You jews are fucking retarded. Your My Borders My Choice false flag didn't work. Just stop.

>My Borders My Choice
>didn't work
pick one shill:
>MBMC media coverage
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2360222

you are just a measurement device, nothing more
thank you for providing useful measurements
keep up the good work retard

bump

bamp

any chance you could make a polish translation?

how can I edit this pdf?

What do you say to people who simply couldn't give a fuck about whites becoming a minority in their own countries? Some of these people have children and they simply don't realise how fucked up it's going to be for them and their grandchildren. Any advice, please?

tell them to look at South Africa

probably can't, I just don't know a good way to upload the word document

Very good but the aesthetics could be a bit better

it was thrown together, if anyone can make it look better please do
you are limited with the pictures of the victims as you have to use an available photo, I couldn't find any high res ones

also kept it black and white for easier / cheaper printing

mixtape.moe/

I'm the Imperialist Britbong from your previous thread. Good to see you back.

It's simple, it's clean, and it's thought-provoking. Let's see if the hivemind approves.

You can't tell them anything. One thing we have to realize about self-hating whites is that they will stop at nothing to destroy themselves and everything related to them. They have no morals or love, even for their own children. Their self-loathing has already consumed them.

What does 120db mean?

I think you can only try to slowly feed them slivers of redpills until they reach a critical dosage.

Regardless, they'll all wake up pretty quickly once the race war starts to build.

Thats how many dicks they sucked before they realized they are trad.

Pamiętasz nas?

Jestem

Zostałyśmy poświęcone
dla idei otwartych granic
i będziemy Cię prześladować

you should be able to copy paste with special charecters when you will use some CE font

desu you should skip "idei" from second line of 3.