if you post "X aren't White" threads,
your actually retarded

White

False.

white = the subcategory of caucasians that are native to Europe

White unless very dark shade

Not White enough. You get the gas.

Gas for you as well unfortunately.

So a lot of Switzerland and France are not white???

What about mutts?

>According to this logic, Turks are whiter than Italians
>Nordicists really are this retarded

Laffin

If you’re genetically mixed with shitskins you aren’t white. If you have brown eyes that happened somewhere along the line.

jew

They might well be. Italians are pretty genetically close to Jews due to Arab admixture

Gray is the lightest color below blue

It goes:

Gray
Blue
Green
Browns to black

Not how it works but ok

all whites have light eyes, but not all light eyed people are white

>Not White enough. You get the gas.

See

what about green hazel and red hair am I white?

fuck off abdul

>tfw brown eyed nigger

how should I kill myself Sup Forums?

>he believes his blue eyes hides the fact that he's a mutt

True actually. When I say “white” I mean someone still could be white with that eye color.

My eyes are red from my ancestors bloodthirsty destruction of lesser races. Does that make me white enough?

Depends on how dark. You’ll need a genetic test before you’re admitted into the ethnostate but you’ll probably pass

>Arab admixture meme

You're not one of those retards that thinks a the occupation of Sicily magically turned every Italian half arab are you?

>implying anyone gives a shit

whoa...

Never been one for the whole Amerimutt meme but I am very much inclined to throw that one on you right now boyo.

Fucking swedish women is so easy as an Amerimutt.

>If you have brown or black eyes, you aren’t white

My brother has brown eyes and black hair, whereas as I have brown hair and green-blue eyes. Am I white?

Nah but it did result in some race mixing. Also genetic studies of Italians show Arab admixture roughly equal to ashkenazi Jews.

>let me tellbyou what parts of the world are white

Probably not

>tfw Midwestern whites are whiter than most Europoors

the government has my DNA already because I got arrested with a psychedelic substance

Are blue eyes better looking than brown eyes? Yeah, I’d say so. Does eye color have to do with race? No, you’re fucking retarded. The melanin in your eyes does not have any relation to race. There’s rare occurances where niggers are born with blue eyes. Siblings can have different eye color. Only spergs and D/C leftist kikes would say what you’re saying. Not even the most red pilled racial scientists would agree eye color is an indicator of race. Skin color technically doesn’t even have to do with race.

But look at the color of my hands, how the hell am I not white?

FALSE.

light eyes came with the indo-Europeans

Brown eyes originated in shitskins. The only way it got into the white gene pool was miscegenation.

in the real world no one believes that. you should get out more. Sup Forums is rotting your brain

>red hair

No sweetie.

>mutt
>lecturing anyone about who is white

The Swede calling the American a mut.
Kek

No they did fucking not. Blue eyes only originated 10-15,000 years ago. That was during the time where all Europeans were a single population in Jutsland. No anthropologists would say a nigger was able to travel 3,000 miles into Europeans population.

I have silver eyes, sometimes they are green other times they are gray, other times they are blue.

>I may be a mutt-bastard but at least I have the right eye-color