Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous Chapter 25

Alright, it's once again to welcome the weekend with a new release of this batshit insane manga.
So grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride.
Also, please bump the thread whenever possible.

fucking transfer students

where are they even transferring from

I think they're actual aliens at this point, they're ridiculous.

didn't we get the backstory for the girl one? And it was something pretty mundane if i recall

Not that I remember. Then again, it's been months since I read this.

Whops forgot image.

wasn't that transfer student his alternate universe son from the future that he had with the slut bitch?

Yup, it is. I think he had the power to time trave

It remains hilarious to me that she was the most OP in a straight fight of them all.

Haha for real
In this universe it's Handjobs > Transfer Students > Student Council > Banchou Group

this fucking fight

Yeah, i think it's recapping it since it was an extra chapter

His abilty isn't time travel. Like it was stated a few pages back his ability is being able to transport people.

Isn't that the current transfer student with the U.F.O. ability?

>Isn't that the current transfer student with the U.F.O. ability?
Different transport abilities. Special Tuesday guy talks to aliens. But the transfer student that Kyouko killed can "yank" people towards him. You can see it in the panel on this page. but it's much clearer if you look at the actual chapter

I just reread those chapters, and transfer students are just displaced from the timeline.

That Kyosuke guy was her grandson who got recruited by some mystery guy, because he wanted to see her again. I'm pretty sure his power is just the same as hers.

And the female transfer student who eats things has a really mundane backstory about watching monster movies and eating food at the same time.

>Different transport abilities.
Ah, no wonder I got them confused. Thank you Sup Forumsnon

Oh my god, he has penis powers

will the madness never end

im looking forward to jakenou getting fucked though

Oh my God the next page is going to be amazing hold on your butts kids

>I've_seen_enough_hentai_to_know_where_this_is_going.png
>will the madness never end
It's a Yoko manga, of course not.

Can't the MC just turn him into a girl?

Hah! This guy knows.

i-i thought t-this was a christian manga?! where are the pixels?

What kind of fucked up chuuni comes up with this kind of power

is this the onani master's final form?

No such things here.
The one who bothers piercing his whole face.

Did you think I was joking when I said this ride was just starting? And guess what kids, here comes the twist.

Damn right it is.

i thought those were warts

genital warts

The kind that was molested as a child.

>I_haven't_seen_enough_hentai_to_know_where_this_was_going.
>i thought those were warts, genital warts
OH GOOD GOD YOU'RE RIGHT.

AND THAT'S THE END OF THE SERIES.
Fun ride, guys. Hope you've enjoyed it.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's right folks, He's an equal opportunity rapist.

why is he the vice president

I feel like I've read this chapter once.
Both got fucked and lose their v-card.

>>>>>

He's actually integral to Dousegi's plans for the future. You'll see why next chapter.

Thanks for the dump Shades. I'm loving being back on this rollercoaster.

Also I have a question for the thread. I brought this series up to a friend and after giving him a summary he asked me a question I couldn't answer. So Ageha's ability reflects any wounds she takes onto anyonein a 30 meter radius right? What would happen if she lost her virginity? Would an infinite number of cherubs with dicks pop out and do the same to everyone in the immediate area? And what if you're a guy, what happens then.

Just fucking with ya'll.
See you guys next time.
Also we need help with translating if we gonna continue past volume 7, so please apply at [email protected] if you can help.
Hope you enjoyed the screwed up storytime.

peehole penetration

Heh, i would assume anal but this guy might be onto something.

See I thought she would also manifest an identical vagina on a guy and then go for that, but peehole works for me.

Next chapter when?

This artist is terrible. Every page is just panels of faces and speech bubbles. It's completely lifeless.

Eh, this series isn't exactly high art. It's trashy and the plot is insane but I love it. Besides I came here for pages like this .

starting reading this manga.

Is crazy

Do you read manga for the art or do you read it for the story?

Honestly reminds me of the bullshit plot in Index, except this is more adult oriented.