youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

>the six gorillionth 9/11 thread this week

Reminder that everything about 9/11 has been discussed on Sup Forums and that we came to the conclusion of Jews YEARS AGO.

Stop rehashing the same shit in an attempt to slide actual, important threads.

cameras back then just didnt have jew capturing technology, We are truly blessed.

And what "actual, important threads" are these?

Those 19 hijackers were allowed to board those planes.

/thread

Buddy, I was on West 43rd st. in high school on 9/11 everyone knew it was the jews

If it happened today I wouldn't care cause it's New York.

At least until a little bit after the 2nd tower.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Exactly, it was done by those crazy muslims but the jews and deep state let it happen. Those guys were under surveillance since the 90s

what was in the vaults?
what was the dancing israeli?
alaweed connection besides money man?

why even in 2001 did ny cops have big handle bar mustaches like ti was the 90s.

Why don't you go onto Sup Forums and look? I'm not spoonfeeding you.

This is what I'm talking about. I've known that for more than 10 years now, why are you declaring shit that is already common knowledge among us?

Overrated

do you know anyone who said they didn't see any planes crash into the buildings

>dur so many important threads on pol
>hur go look
Just kill yourself, this is fucking embarrassing

Cool video brotha

Hoboken... moving sister out of her apartment..

The smell.. I remember the smell... for weeks

It was bombed before back in 1993.
But the culprits fucked up too badly.
Then they came back a second time and did it right.

Don't care about jewish conspiracy.
It was bush administration who did it.
Always blaming jews?
Traitors of every race can be found.

Well, your generals said that the war in Iraq was an obvious war for israel, so I'm pretty sure the jews are a little bit in on it.

Also,
The security guard, who was evacuating the personnel when one of the towers was struck,
Rick rescorla, who also perished when the towers came down, was not only a vetereran of the vietnam war, but he also fought alongside whites during the rhodesian war.

Sorry Mutt, are you crying because the world doesn't revolve around the USA like you want it to?

Or perhaps it's Americans with their /ptg/ faggotry and endless 9/11 threads which are oversaturating Sup Forums and lowering the thread quality.

I think next time they try it, things are going to very differently for them.

Yet you continue to care by bumping the thread and talking about it, like a typical third world moron

>Implying I'm not saging

>implying I can't cancel out your sage by replying to your faggotry
Like a said, third world moron

Then it isn't me who is bumping the thread because I am taking specific steps to not bump the thread to the top of the catalog.

You are essentially bumping this shit-tier excuse of a 9/11 rehash thread to the top by replying without saging.

End of. Goodnight. Don't forget it's 56%.

Bostwana? What?
How do so many Africans find out about /pol?

But you are indirectly bumping the thread by whining about America as if anyone gives a shit about your shithole country, hence making you a massive faggot of epic proportions

My wife's trans daughter was working in Lower Manhattan on 9/11, and I can assure you it really happened.

Reminder that Edna Cintron never jumped.

i fucking unironically cry every time

also fpbp

also sage

Loose change was my first real redpill on how powerful the internet would be in the future for truth seekers.

Dubya's weak response was a national embarrassment. If Trump had been president we would have glassed the entire middle east.

it was a good day

9/11 is like the kindergarten stepping stones of real conspiracy theory's.

i'm a tomato and i will never forgetti when this spaghettied

muh towers
muh dead city folk

You could learn something new, its not just JEWS, it was a conspiracy of people from the following countries, Canada, USA, UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia, France, and Singapore. Most were Satanists, a lot were Jews, some were Jesuits, and many thousands more didn't even know they were involved.

Fucking sick of Sup Forums giving the lazy answer of "Jews" and not getting into the nitty gritty detail of who what where when why, fuck sakes this fucking board sometimes.(irony teeheehee)

real bc BBC made a mistakk

NVR FRGT ETEAM

Real decade wrecker.

been discussed to death

SAGE

Y'all remember when the plane that hit the pentagon was traveling at 530 MPH not 345 MPH, that's pretty important, the topic has been discussed to death but I feel y'all gloss over the real juicy info that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the event was a false flag OP.

It's too bad we don't have happenings like these anymore.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Never happened

The problem is no one cares about 9/11 any more and now people just brush it off, letting the BS kike/jesuit narrative continue ad nauseam, you fucking twits give up way to easily.

>Most were Satanists = Jews
>some were Jesuits = Jews
> and many thousands more didn't even know they were involved = Jews

ITT: It pretty much was Jews but with some good goys.

>MOST SURVEILLED BUILDING ON THE ENTIRE PLANET
>2 blurry frames that show no plane.

Lets ask mark walsh, shall we?
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

Let's ask a NIST employee
youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM

That's in poor taste dude.

Welp the real masterminds were petty thugs looking overthrow the american governement/militray/finance all in one big swoop and i hate to break it to you but they didnt have jewish heritage at all and one just recently ran for president, they had welsh, english, and scottish backgrounds, i know this pains you, but the jews(mossad) operational importance to this event was running the events of wtc1/wtc2 there is plenty of documented evidence leading up to the attack(think companies and organizations involved in wtc1/wtc2 prior)

the brits were heavliy involved in wtc7/pentagon

theres more...but no one cares

Here's a good intro doc into the subject if anyones interested

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

then you can move on to the finer details of the affair