Midwest Alliance General: White Edition

Why not create a white homeland in the midwest?
>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>breadbasket of the nation
>completely self sustainable
>huge industrial potential
>high IQ
>great work ethic

Mainland States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA

Territory States Included: WV, KY, TN, AR, OK, CO, WY, MT, MY, DE, NJ, NY(excluding NYC)

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @Real_Midwestern

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists/cuckservatives, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pQBan9MOy60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Around blacks NEVER relax!

I hate Chicago so much.

Detroit and Chicago in a nut.

Same here. Last time I went there I felt like I was in a third world shithole.

Reminder that the Midwest is rightful French clay.

Bump

Michigan really should annex Detroit to Canada.

too bad you fags were too lazy and horny to kill all the chugs and make actual use of the resources

Why were you so shit at occupying it? The Bongs didn't even break a sweat conquering your "Rightful Clay"

I haven't seen a nigger in about a year now. Feels good. If we get rid of the southwest will it MAWA?

That and California, Texas and the south.

>shitty bait threads get 200+ replies
>actual threads with plans to save the white race barely get any replies

I fucking hate post election pol.

What do you guys think about Alaska?

I support any plans to make white homelands. Concentrating all political dissidents(anyone pro white)in one specific area is a bad idea though. I think a better idea would be to have multiple white colonies across the US. Either way, wish you the best of luck in the Midwest.

Texas was only 44% white last time I checked. Probably less than that now. I wonder why they sat back and did nothing while being flooded by foreigners who speak a different language?
I read an article once that said the average IQ has dropped by 15 points in the last 100 years or so. I thought it was just because there are more niggers but I'm starting to wonder if dysgenic breeding has fucked us.

Wide open space and great scenery. I like it. Just kill off all of the Eskiniggers and it would improve.

Also the "based filips" and chinks must die.
Alaska may be a good state but cuckservitive civnats are frighteningly prevalent here

>eskiniggers
What they do to yo ass

consume welfare, strain the AK state troopers, vote democrat, get drunk

Quebec independence is coming

We don't need a white homeland. Segregation worked just fine. And it will work better once we encourage sterilization for "low income minorities" using cash payments or in exchange for shorter sentences.

>we dont need a white homeland
The eternal dixiecuck strikes again

>segregation worked just fine
Worked fine until it ended. Even with segregation, negros had some negative influence on our culture (eg jazz music). The best solution is geographical separation.

The true solution can only be The Final Solution

Came up with this idea that sort of blends Midwest, Northwest, Northern New England and Appalachia in a way that may be strategically sound. It carves out the Dindustan cities, unfortunately a bit of the mitten is lost in our scheme to make the nogs Ontariostan/Remnant Canada's problem.

The borders are wonky. A free Quebec is assumed/supported in this scenario. They are their own culture and ethnicity. Maritime Canadian provinces can vote to join Quebec, but I think we should keep Maine for Atlantic access, even if the borders look weird.

This plan eliminates the need to fight in Detroit, Gary, Chicago, Milwuakee, or Memphis.

Cutting a some-kind of Hong Kong type deal with China for Vancouver could secure their support in taking the PNW.

Cincinnati would be a bit rough, Minneapolis not so much. Surround the city in winter, house and shelter any fleeing whites, offer all non-whites safe passage to the Ontairo / US borders. Cleanse the city when spring comes.

If Dixie/CSA rises, then Tennessee, etc. might want to join them, but this proposal as is avoids the worst black areas (observe the curve around Memphis.

Yep. Kick out all non whites and if they refuse thrown them in the Great Lakes to drown. Send all the kikes to Madagascar and sorrund it with ships, drones and planes to make sure they never escape. Sure they will all Jew eachother to death within half a century.

This is objectively the only true map for the coming USA

Get dumped by a Tulsa girl?
580 area code here, so feel free to talk crap on 918.

>NY(excluding NYC)
Go fuck yourself, we get expelled from the city thanks to Dem policies and feral niggers only to be left for dead by our fellow Yanks?

Geographical separation is ridiculous. If you have enough military and political power to move such huge populations around, you might as well do a reconquista and drive everything brown beyond the southern border. I

Nah, just full of undesirables
Based the map off some map showing the dominant ethnicities by county in the USA

Quit shilling your one man show.

This guy has no originality so he steals ideas from other white nationalist groups

Daily reminder that this is a bigger larper than Q

BTW found the map

No it’s not. We’ve had geographical separation of races for thousands of years.

>German/Anglo/Scandinavian/Dutch heritage
>family/traditional values
>high IQ
Found three issues already.
Also
>american flag
>la creatura

West Michigan is full fuckoff

>that random blue zit in Wisconsin
What the fuck.

Get out of here mexico

This is a Midwestern thread not an American one.

Just draw new borders, enforce them, and most importantly incentivize parents with good qualities (high IQs, athletes, rare phenotypes) to reproduce.

Lawton is pretty noggy as well, but Tulsa is worse. Bartlesville may, unironically be a secret Satanic sanctuary.

We bought it you dingus.

This map is not only outdated, but retarded as well. It counts Blacks as one group, but divvies Whites into self-designated categories. That nigger belt is not all majority Black, Jesus Christ how hard is it for normies to read a fucking map

>mexico
>is half burger-half nachos

>I-I'm not an amerimutt!

>Amerimutt meme
Hello JIDF

Sounds great. I'm already in IN.

I'm not. I'm from the Midwest
Pic related our plan

Same here dude. 812 checking in.

Honestly Pedro, you should be getting behind these sorts of efforts. When independent communist California collapses, you can just rush in and take the place.

(although that implies Pedros rushing in and taking the place isn't responsible for the crash to begin with...)

Ok, how will you remove the 60000 niggers from say, Tulsa, Ok ? Keep in mind you will need to rebel against the United States government and take control of the area first. So I guess you are also equipped with nuclear weapons. If you have that much power you can just dump them in Mexico instead.

>being this assblasted over the "meme"
Hello el tiburon de zion.

You are american.

>Same here dude. 812 checking in.
765 here. We need that faggot Donnelly out.

I get that, but why not ally with NWF, the TWP and other Appalachians, and Mainers/Maritimes? My proposal includes all of your featured areas, except the ones that are more trouble than they are worth (chicago/detroit) and a lot more.

Come get me Gayhawk

Oklahoma is good, Tulsa is a shit

Build a trail of KFC and welfare checks that leads to a boat.

>Tulsa is a shit
Ill kill you nigga

>implying all Americans are the same
Yeah okay Greek boi, all meds are the same.

t. non white

Pepe stolen in a glorious Land Run

>Baldwin County Alabama is red
Coastal Alabama is a white paradise

>He comes into an American thread
>To post la creatura and derail the conversation
>Expects not to get called out for being a shill
Vaffanculo, non penso che tu sia italiano

That division of NY is autistic

Yes.

>attempting to talk in italian
Fucking italo-americans, they bring shame to my country.

Please forgive, my Ms Paint skills are not good

>Cincinnati would be a bit rough
I've been to Cincy many, many, many times. It's never seemed horribly niggery.

Hey when we unite can we unanimously vote to send right wing death squads into Gary, Milwaukee, Detroit and The Loop? Midwest would go red in an instant.

The wife and I just moved to Indiana from commiefornia couldn't be happier

im ready flatlander

I didn’t make the map.

I used to date a girl there. She was a grad student and lived near the university and the neighborhood was VERY noggish. Dallas-tier

>Thinking I'm an italo-american
Nah just a faggot who didn't want to take Spanish in highschool
>they bring shame to my country.
I should be the one saying this, since they bring shame to MY country, not yours. You do that all on your own, "Luigi"

Wasn't calling you out specifically, just wanted to point that out. Splitting NY would make sense if it was Western/Central NY split from the Hudson Valley

Bring it faget

Damn, I'm lucky then, I've always managed to avoid the coonish parts I guess.

>You do that all on your own, "Luigi"
What did he mean by this?

Money well spent, faggot.

Meet me in Coffeyville and we'll throw down

Italian immigrants were a bad idea. They make ugly, slutty, greasy americans

There's lots of good German/Czech/Pole heritage stuff there, worth saving if possible.

Too close to canada for my liking.

We just need to cut funding for the reservations and we'll be good.

>For 150 years American history is about fighting the Frogs and their Indian subjects
>Finally achieve this
>UK tries to cuck us out of the land
>Next 150 years is spent fighting them
Wew

Whatever, you are just mad because some italo-american bullied you at school.

>The wife and I just moved to Indiana from commiefornia couldn't be happier
I moved here to Indiana from New England a long time ago, it's like a paradise here getting away from the commies in Massachusetts.

What kind of economic system will the Midwestern Reich use?

If things get to the point where we're carving up territory in the country, why not just deport the dindus and various riff-raff out of our territory and keep the cities?

Nope, I thankfully never had any in my school.
Just look at Jersey Shore. Italians in Italy might have a cultural heritage to be proud of, but it certainly didn't spread to their diaspora

Are ya'll the goys that did the Generation Zyklon podcast? I liked listening to that this summer, it was comfy, but after Charlottesville it stopped. My guess is the hosts got doxxed.

Their diaspora actually adapted themselves pretty well into american society, that's why they are dead to me.

They also mix with Jews at an exponential rate, so much so that "Italians" are no longer the main self-identified ethnic group of NY, and American Jewry is dying slowly. The New York City metro area is full of faux-Sicilian pizza bagels

Less war, less chance of "Le Poor Negros getting purged by ebil whites!" international jew media narrative egging on more nations against us.

>The New York City metro area is full of faux-Sicilian pizza bagels
That's exactly why I can't stand them.

youtu.be/pQBan9MOy60
>pizza bagels

Lel, shit-tier neo-ethnicity but god-tier commercial.

>Their diaspora actually adapted themselves pretty well into american society
No, Italians came here in the 20s/30s and just now have they assimilated. People my parents' and grandparents' age are not culturally American; it's a hodgepodge of third world mentality mixed with hyper-consumerism. The quintessential "italian-american" will be dead in 20 years and the whole region will be better off

If there's one thing that I'm jealous about that you guys have in Europe, it's the connection to your cultural heritage. Especially the architecture.

>international jew media narrative egging on more nations against us.
Good point, user.

this is true...but blacks are also usually killing other black people....

The food inspired the name not the other way around, kek