Should Retards Be Euthanized At Birth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLpCfHH1OVU
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4317
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prenatal testing exists. Do it even earlier

Yes

No, they should be aborted before birth. We already have millions of senile old people. They are, for all intents and purposes, mentally retarded. The last thing we need is Down's syndrome to make the problem even worse.

Yes, if only so that we don't have to read posts like this.

Digits and all of OP's babies will be severely retardede

Why would the AI that runs our world euthanize retards?

They are easier to control.

No, Christ instructs us to take mercy on such people.

No, they should be sent to a containment colony where we can observe the type of society different mental illnesses would develop.

We'd have a tard colony, a schizo colony, an autist colony, ect.

Imagine the data!

Easy to say when you've never had the burden of taking care of a retard.

no, I don't support the genocide of American people

Ouch. Montenegro bringing the bants.

>an autist colony

It's called Sup Forums.

>implying putting them out of their misery isn't mercy

Yeah it would be tough, but God provides away.

Who am I to take away a life that was created in God's image.

"Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7

>Yeah it would be tough, but God provides away.
No, he doesn't. God won't pay your bills.
>Who am I to take away a life that was created in God's image.
So your god is literally retarded? Why are you literally worshiping a retard?

"Killeth all the window-lickers, for I have mercy upon them"

if by that you mean the non functioning stare into nothingness and drool types, then yes

of course not you fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=DLpCfHH1OVU

You just eliminated half of the meme warriors.

Who would make this post if you were euthanized though

No, they should be aborted.

Yes, there quality of life is shit and western societies force you to take care of then to safeguard their moral rights, even though they are not capable of performing and contributing equally to society as a normie. The carer also suffers since they can either look after a retard for the rest of their lives (neets are an example of this) or disown the retard and pay child care for it.

Aborting potatoes.

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24

“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for the least of these my brothers, you did also to me” (Matt. 25:40).

Yes, but most of these retards aren't in misery. They are actually probably the purest among us.

Americans dont? I thought it was common practise...oh wait

Theres 2 threads on this

God created man to have free will. I don't know if we could say that retards truly have free will. But, then again, most of the normies are brainwashed and subverted to relinquish their free will, so there isn't much difference between normies and retards on the grand scale.

>"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24
I choose money. I've been broke before, and no god ever did anything for me. I'll choose money every time.

YES! 100%! All defects should be eutanized at birth or before and have research done on them to prevent future birth defects! I can understand why a person would fall in love even with the most ugliest thing because they gave birth to it, but it's not a valid enough reason to burden the rest of society with it, what happens if parent of a child that's dependant dies suddenly and now the state is responsible for making sure it continues living at the cost to taxpayers! I advocate for mandatory pregnancy screening and gene testing and at any sign of defect mandatory forced abortion even up to a day of birth!

>Is the person destined to be a fucking vegetable?

-TERMINATE

>Can the person contribute to society (think of a down syndrome person that can be a janitor ect)

- Allowed to live, not allowed to function as a parent. Not allowed to vote.

they already did that, it's called Australia

>not allowed to function as a parent
most people with downs can't even reproduce, let alone find a partner

I've seen quite a few retard couples with a touch of the down.

I hope you realize one day, that spiritualism not materialism will bring you contentment. God Bless.

Lmao I doubt any of you cucks would let (your) child get euthanized retarded or not.

You can't just kill all Americans dude.

If you got in the way of the termination, you yourself would be terminated.

Get the fuck out of the way nigger faggots.

They are, but it should be legalised and promoted.
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4317

Cripples, retards and people with learning disabilities are abominable to God, and are worthy only of death for their depraved slobbering, staggering, stammering ways. Why should they be given the best parking spaces?
Why should we waste precious resources on wheelchairs and crutches? If it is God's will that they should not walk, then let them crawl like the snakes they are!