Is anime better while intoxicated?

Is anime better while intoxicated?

everything is better intoxicated

what does crab beer taste like

Salty coins probably

Somethings when I'm feeling blue I bought some beers and other liquors and watch some anime, sometimes it helps me to feel more happier (sometimes sadder) but doesn't affect too much the experience, but yeah, falling asleep after watching some good anime and being drunk surely feels more comfy.

Nothing is really better when intoxicated; it's only more tolerable.

alcohol is for juveniles and retarded normies who are so numb in the head they have nothing else to unwind with

Then what crutch do you use?

this

fuckin normies

underage, leave

It's almost as if people who sit at home watching anime all day are depressed and want to self medicate.

Except for sex, because it becomes rape.

>riii normiiss rii

>watch anime drunk
>wake up
>forgot everything I watched
>have to rewatch it

not really

Well that post wasn't bitter at all.

Live a little.

he said intoxicated, not blacked out

depends on the anime, something plot heavy is not that good, but a wacky or bizarre series is amazing, and all comedies become better

stop posting kumiko

rewatching anime is better while intoxicated.
watching terrible anime is better while intoxicated.

sertralin

This. I hate marathoning with friends and they end up getting too drunk. Light nightcaps is comfy af though.

>continue the next day
>"hah did we skip some episodes bro?"

Alcoholism is no joke. Stay away from the devil's drink. It rots your soul and your organs. You're better off being a lazy, petulant, potheaded loser than a drinker

>normies
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

Depends who you ask, and what anime it is. Personally, i'm not a super hard core weeb, and find reading when i'm shit faced tedious. Hell, i don't even like those wall-of-text anime when I'm sober. but with a lot of anime that is easy on dialog and reading, or shit i've seen a time or two already is pretty fun to watch drunk

Jesus first miracle was to transform water into booze, fuck off

>normies doesn't even get redirected to /r9k/ anymore
what's happened to this website?

>what is self control?

You're just a junkie

All things in moderation. Anything is bad for you if do it too much.

rather that than a retarded normie cunt

>drinking piss water
>or alcohol at all
I choose not to, but if you want to that's okay.

>not including /r9k/

I've heard Sup Forums is really sick of frog posting MGTOW spamming losers

Ex junkie here

Anime is best watched through an oxycodone lens, with a hint of valium.

Also weed.

Alcohol is just. Meh.

>Anything is bad for you if do it too much.
even anime?

Coopted by mainstream political and geopolitical interests who have recognized Sup Forums's influence on social media, which is quickly replacing movies and television as the primary means of influence in society

But rape is the best kind of sex.

lol

>too much.

So, like one shot every two weeks? Come on. If you drink regularly at all, you drink too much. And drinking isn't something that you do "only on rare occasions." That's not the nature of the beast. It's not LSD or something like that, where you only want to do it rarely. If you do it, you always want to do it more. It's better just to abstain completely.

"Please drink responsibly" means "don't drink" in 9/10 situations.

ebin

Probably, but I've come to either accept or embrace any of what might be considered the negative symptoms of too many little girl cartoons.

I heard you talking about enhancement

>Drinking the liquid Jew

>being racist

1 or 2 beers a day are actually healthy, faggot

What a special snowflake, stay in your board.

>If you drink regularly at all, you drink too much
You can apply this argument to anything that has a demonstrably deleterious effect on a person though. Eating candy, watching anime, or even posting on Sup Forums. My point was that there's a difference between being an alcoholic and having a drink with your dinner.

>a trained cadre of shitposters Austronesian tapestry enthusiast website are the true movers-and-shakers in society
This is fucked. I think I'm going to get a nose job and preach to rats in the sewer.

this thread derailed too fast, what's your favorite poison to watch anime with, vodka and beer to me

Wait? Jews are a race? I thought jews were only a religion

Sup Forums memes were literally an open subject in the 2016 US presidential election. Reddit has been immensely influenced by Sup Forums culture, and is largely a mimicry of it now. Facebook will follow. Sup Forums is (was) probably THE single most culturally influential non-mainstream community for awhile.

>"Scientists" have recently discovered that having one or two ice-cold Social Brews (tm) with dinner might, maybe, possibly be actually beneficial for cardiac health, despite 5,000 years of conventional common sense that alcohol is bad for you!

dude weed lmao

>Not smoking 1g of Hash and then watching anime

wew, sure is feeling reddit-ish over here

enjoy scrambling your brain and never remembering anything from the shows you watch

DUDE 420 LITE UP BLAZE IT RASTA

Weed only fucks up your brain if you start smoking before it's fully developed. also, not anime

Watching Mushishi after smoking is literally a life changing experience.

>Japan has yet to make a cute girls brewing hipster beer anime

They only drink sake and cheap beer in anime.

when you're regularly smoking it interferes with memory, regardless of age. Quit and the brain returns to normal after a while.

drugs are not required for a show to be a life changing experience

Scotch or hard cider, sometimes beer.

That sounds fun as hell. The closest thing I can think of is that episode in Moyashimon where they learn about sake brewing.

400 years ago people believed that the sun spinned around earth, it was " common sense"

I tend to go overboard so I have to re watch episodes but it is better.

Horrible logic is horrible.

You literally have a containement board for this

>ever getting high/drunk while watching anime
No user, you are the reddit. No doubt board quality drops the more fags like you we get here considering your type end up not knowing what the fuck you just watched and can't discuss anything because DUDEWEEDLMAO.

and milk?

>shitposting is discussion
kek

It's weird, I've been drunk and high while watching anime. In both cases it didn't really affect the experience. The one time I was high while watching anime, the only difference was that the opening was mesmerizing and it felt longer. Other than that I could follow the story just fine. This was nisekoi btw.

exactly this

Maybe every discussion you're involved in, because you're a low quality poster. You weedkiddies are just another item on the list of cancer.

hey its summer

Sup Forums stop sucking your own dick and go home.

The last episode of New Game. But I see it more as being The Hangover.

I'm trying to lay off the sauce but you do you Anons they are your bodies after all. Be safe!

Whiskey and beer. Mainly Crown Royal and Pilsner

Anime is great when you're buzzed and watching with your friends but manga is a fucking chore. However that's more an issue with self control. When I get too drunk I normally just lurk

Remind me, what was the context that led to a high school girl holding a wine bottle and glass?

shitposting wasted is a supreme pleasure, everything just flows naturally

the other night I was watching Little Witch Academia while drinking and I couldn't remember the last episode I watched. So... it's good with a COUPLE of beers,but drink too much and it's all flashy colors in a screen

What about driving?

no?

Thanks Chad. I'll be sure to catch STDs like Pokemon and sell my cat into prostitution for heroin money.

I can never focus on anime while drunk or high, so no. That said, Lain was twice as enjoyable tripping on acid as it was sober, and I fucking loved it sober.

>you're not as self-pitying and pathetic as I am, clearly you are one of the ficticious boogeymen I invented to explain why my life is so shit!

>being this new to the internet
>not knowing what Chad means

it's better.
please, don't do that.

How did you deduce that?

Coming up on 4 months clean but I used to only do anything high.

As an alcoholic I can say this is true.

I like anime that isn't too story heavy while high way more than i do while sober.

I still prefer anime that has a good story while sober though.

The one, or two times I've drunk more than the few ciders it takes to get me buzzed I've fucking hated it.

For a start, the dizziness and the loss of control together make me feel like I'm about to die. I can't stand it.

>the dizziness and the loss of control together make me feel like I'm about to die
that's the best part of getting drunk

That's why you gotta go with hard liquor.
Try some vodka if you're a pussy, or gin/whiskey/cognac if you aren't. Rum is alright too I guess. Tequila is the devil.

I don't think I'll ever understand you.

me IRL

Fuck off degenerates

I mostly get drunk then turn the subtitles off, then see how far I can get without completely losing track of what's going on.