>tfw Trump isn't keeping his promises

I don't get it, he hasn't done ANYTHING he said he would. This memo thing is all a distraction from the fact that there's still no wall, the tax plan was a failure, and all immigrants will get amnesty.

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
a.msn.com/r/2/AAuRNLt?m=en-us
washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is nothing more than hyped up fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

I wish i had never voted for the racist fascist drumpf. Hilldawg come back!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

It's time for you to sleep. Please, get some rest and close your shades. Do not be alarmed. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

This wojak sucks delete it

I'm going to sleep and so should all of you, aren't we all tired? Let's all get some sleep.

stupid thread turned me narcoleptic

I'm going to get some sleep and I suggest that you do the same.

SO SLeepy....

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

No one abused executive power to spy on the trump campaign. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear the Russia investigation.

Sage
KYS faggot

>HD modern wojak

the mark of the shill

These wojacks suck

Is this the new shareblue?

>1 pump chump.

Shills trying to get their last sheckles before it all implodes, Hilarious!

stop baking these breads

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
You could have 1000 times what they pay you pathetic monkeys learn up

Yeah well he is a politician.

Obviously not because you're still up posting you should sleep and leave all this to real Men who want to cause Chaos and Doom everywhere who don't sleep.

sage

>OP pic
what the FUCK is that shit?
I think you need to kill yourself.
I think you need to kill yourself right now.

your digits imply your lying.

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

Jesus. Some college kid intern made this for them. It's still awful.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

Watd u do with wojak

What's with these gay memes. Soros bucks?

should use your leaf powers to shit up all their threads, and steal their gets.

>Implying it would be anyone else.
Mate - I . . .

for 4 pages you guys sure put up a fight. As a taxpayer I would like to see those

Such a slide thread. Anons sage this pls.

>I don't get it, he hasn't done ANYTHING he said he would.

Are you dumb? He's done nothing BUT keep his promises.

>Elected Conservative Supreme Court Justice
>Lowered Taxes
>Deregulations everywhere
>Dismantled Obama's executive orders
>Cracked down on illegal immigration
>Bringing back companies from foreign countries to make jobs here.

Nice try shlomo
>sage
>shill thread, let it die

Hahahaha Trump is a fat cuck with tons of failed businesses. Before he was a politician he lied more than a politician. He has always been a sleazy fuck.

report all of these threads anons. it's the same thash slide threads with no content.

Where are these shitty nu-wojacks coming from?

Can using pic related please constitute a lifetime ban?

Hide all threads with this shitty HD garbage.

First of all, both of these should be one thread. Do you guys not know how to search or look at the catalog?
Second, as you say, we are one year in. 1/4 of the way there. You didn't really expect every promise to be filled overnight now did you?
Third, here are two different articles, from two different news papers, describing what he has and hasn't done:
a.msn.com/r/2/AAuRNLt?m=en-us
washingtonexaminer.com/year-one-list-81-major-trump-achievements-11-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159
I'm sure if you spent some time looking, instead of being a little bitch, you could compile your own list.
Fourth, here are two Politifact rankings. One is for Trump and one is for Obama
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
If you actually look at them, you'll notice that Obama had to comprimise on most of his promises and thus didn't get/give exactly what he talked about on the campaign trail. No president ever can give exactly what they say as once they are in office they have to deal with the other party, congress as a whole, and the justice department.

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

>Hide all threads with this shitty HD garbage.

this.