Seikaisuru Kado

Is Yaha-kui zaShunina the most tragic villain of the season?

ayylmao

zaShunina >>>>>>>>> Deus Ex Machina Bitch

Okay, I laughed.

>villain
He had good intentions and got mindbroken by humans into infinite suffering. He's simply a tragic character.

Someone said he was reading Romeo and Juliet. Maybe he'll try kill himself and bring Shindo down with him. I have no expectations for a good finale.

literally did everything wrong

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

Is the novel an alternate ending?

Last night I dreamt that I was going to save zaShunina by breaking into a series of elaborate english style mausoleums (think the Time Tombs from Hyperion minus the spoopy cruciforms and Shrike-ness) located quite close to each other in a somewhat city-esque setting surrounded by vegetations which my subconscious clearly built around that altar shot from last episode.

I hijacked a few tour groups that were going on and approached the insides of the crypts and analysed a series of highly detailed and elaborate carvings and pictographs with a device (which I called a digivice in the dream although there was no digimon involved) equipped with a universal translator with the size, shape and buttons of a PSP although the controls were mostly physical and the screen was in black and white and the options were from one to nine in a command line interface format.

Anyway it was during one of these illfated recordings that I was afflicted with a curse that would invariably lead to my death in one of the deeper internal levels of these crypt like surroundings and so I flew out of the mausoleums (probably passing through the walls) and landed in the snow outside the crypts but I needed to fly back to zaShunina to tell him the important thing so I tried flying back in but missed and ended up back inside one of the crypts and escaped back out by the skin of my teeth (because once you're in them you can never escape again) evading the notice of another of the tour groups and flew back out again and tried to fly back and around to the place where zaShunina was incarcerated.

After about god knows how many attempts, I gave up and eventually staggered underneath the arch by walking and by then the lights were quite low and at least two spoopy windows were lit orange yellow. I made my way around the back of the buildings where I knew that zaShunina was being incarcerated. I knocked on the door and introduced myself as a bumbling journalist and showed then the psychic paper that revealed my real identity. The government lady appeared and said that zaShunina had been moved to a place where there was "more books".

I thought, 'oh fuck' and after a lot of finding I came across a building darker than the first but also sort of more open like it was a house that was on the river bathed in the sunset. By now I was well and truly dying (of course you can't fucking die in a dream but if you 'die' you fucking wake up and incomplete dreams are really shit) but luckily for me zaShunina was inside. He said ______ and laid his hands on me healing me and I woke up.

So, they fucked, right?

Liked and subscribed.

Thanks for the upboat

Behead those who insult zaShunina!
zaShunina akbar!!
BOOOOOM Toei animation studios bombed to hell.

How dare you rob someone who has nothing but mapo-tofu on him?

Hanamori will die next week.

How will she fuck shit up next week?

She will definitely betray humanity and go out with zaShu.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Why kill yourself when you can fake your death and wake up to find your lover already died?

He's reading the balcony confession part, too.
>O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
>Deny thy father and refuse thy name!
>Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
>And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

>zaShunina becomes rational again thanks to the power of hetero love

>CGI kiss better than any 2D kiss this past decade
My sides

>Why kill yourself when you can fake your death and wake up to see Tsukai and Shindo fucking over your supposedly dead body
Why do the Japanese keep including NTR in fucking everything?

I can't even remember the last time I've seen a kiss in an anime series. They just don't show that much anymore thanks to purityfags and routefags being the major BD/merch purchasers.

Looks like it. The publisher calls it "another right answer" and the author said it goes into a different direction than the show.

Tsuki ga Kirei has had a number of quality, wholesome kisses and it's currently airing.

You just didn't watch enough shows, it happened a day before Kado aired.

I don't watch haremshit if that's what that is.

aa~ ano hi no yume,

Yeah it shows from your ignorant post.

I dropped this because I knew this exact pic wouldn't happens anyway and I still don't believe it either. She didn't actually win at all and this is a joke.

>zaShunina realizes the grave mistake he made and pursues natural heterosexual love with the only girl who truly understands him

I was going to say something about Toradora then I realized that was last decade.

This man is amazing. He's had first contact with an alien/anisotropic being, been by their side, ate food with them, partied and eventually had sex with one.

He's truly legendary.

Doukyuusei's were better, and 2D, and homo to boot, but yes, this kiss was pretty.

zaShunina is canonically pure and devoted; he wouldn't drop his love for convenience like some slut.

SASUKEEEE

>slut
>girl with a Ph.D in theoretical physics

I've got some news for you my friend

>plans to surprise zaShunina in a way he wouldn't be able to process
What are the chances that he will fuck the other alien too? Gotta catch'em all.

>girl with a Ph.D in theoretical physics
>had to fuck all the teachers to get through and graduate

Literally everybody but the certifiably insane scientist, and she is only unconfirmed, thinks that humanity going into the anisotropic is going to be awful, awful, awful, even if it succeeds. And of course they would; failure means death, probably many times over, for everybody, and even success entails the loss of almost everything that makes humans human.

He'll go "This is my girlfriend Tsukai"

But it also opens incredible possibilities for humans, literally unachievable without the uplift. It'd give mankind immortality and transcendence they have always dreamt about.

zaShunina knows that. It wouldn't surprise him at all.

She made Wam out of paper, I doubt she sucked any dick for personal gain, much less any dick at all at least since high school but even then she probably came up with a method for boys to get off without even having to offer her mouth.

It explains the rage in the PV.

A lot of big assumptions there. I never asked for transcendence, in fact I'm actively opposed if it means that what I identify as my self ceases to exist.

Then why the hell are you watching Kado?

>knowing about penises
She is not pure

The anisotropics clearly have individual personalities. Their conversation in episode 10 made it very clear.

Pure enough for me, If I want purer I'd have to look into more primitive cultures like Islam for example.

And yet they lack the spark that humans have, which is why there is a data problem in the first place. Who says that turning us into anisotropic beings won't cause the same thing to happen to us? Moreover, "bringing us into the anisotrope" is not the same as turning us into anisotropic beings. Rather, all the suggestions that humanity is just data to be processed and that we will still lack the abilities of the anisotropic beings seems to suggest that being brought to the anisotrope means being subjected as lesser beings by the anisotropic beings.

Who gives a fuck about uber creativity when you can exist forever and witness the birth of universes?

You can play a video game on God mode to know how quickly that gets boring.

37-D
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE YAOI
I CANNOT MOVE
I CANNOT CRY
TRAPPED WITH MY COCK
YAHA IS SPLITTING MY HUSBANDO!!!!!!!!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

I love it.

Someone get a great screenshot of this in high quality, I need to post this in HD in every Kado thread henceforth.

We're still different from the anisotropics on a fundamental level. zaShunina and Tsukai embracing Earth's way of existence didn't make them fully human, so it stands to reason that humans joining the anisotropics wouldn't turn them fully anisotropic either. Both cultures could benefit from it: humanity could give the anisotropics drive and ambition that their emotionless species tends to lack, while the anisotropics could open a whole new universe of knowledge for us.

Pretty optimistic for the equivalent of more digits of pi.

Animated kiss of the year. It's so goddamn lewd, I love it.

We know there's a whole new culture out there. It's not just a few more digits of pi.

We're the digits of pi.

I played Sims 2 modded to basically God Mode as a teenager for years until it melted my graphics card and I couldn't buy a decent new one.

I still play Sims 3. With all the custom mods it manages to be a good way to pass time still.

The sheer amount of mods and cheat codes suggests that many people enjoy it.

greetings Sup Forums,
by now we all know that zaShunina did absolutely nothing wrong, he just wants to help all of humanity live better longer lives in the anisotropic, that is how much he cares about all of humanity, also he has tasted the inferior dimensional feeling of love - for Shindo
*clanks spoon*
thats about all, peace out

>15+ billion years old
>gets wet for some random eleven

Shindo is a galactic multidimensional Chad

There is no spoon

>Dokyuusei was better

Catch zaShunina in a pokeball

It's an improvement compared to the bacteria and bears.

Not to mention the true anisotropics don't experience sexual attraction. Her billions of years couldn't teach her anything about that.

>donjon exploring
>playing too much videogames will lead to your death but it's just really hard to let go and escape them
>your princess/zaShunina/the ideal you that reads books instead of playing videogames is in another castle but you get her anyways
Do you play too much videogames user? Do you resent them for stealing your time and your potential? I think at least, your subconscious is ready to let go.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

AI YO

>all these people who think they fucked when this scene was only there to show off his new tie

I think that quote applies to zaShunina because he starts out being unable to articulate in a way that facilitates communication and then his communication becomes more nuanced acquiring pauses and then emotions.

The he learns grief, rejection, sadness, the ability to produce both lies and to lie to oneself, incompleteness and murder.

When he says that he wants to see humans in the anisotrope (as they really are) rather than in the lower dimensions I think that he says humankind is incomplete as he considers them. But he (in himself) is also quite an incomplete being and has a lot to learn about himself.

That dream - I think that he is going to have a reincarnation ending.

is this show that good? i see many threads about this and also posts in other threads about this series.

Wait until it ends and then ask again.

Not anymore. It was very promising to begin with but now it is only coasting on the surprise factor. The end could still make or destroy it.

It's been oscilltaing between 9/10 and 5/10 but it's still a solid 7/10 for at least 2/3 of its duration. We're waiting for the ending to judge it fairly.

it had a fairly interesting and intellectual plot for the first half and was looking up to be my hidden gem of the season but took a dive off the deep end once they abandoned all subtlety and changed the antagonist's motivations on a dime

I personally loathe reincarnation endings because it always feels like a cheap way to give a character their happy end. I can definitely see what you said happening though.

If one of the themes of the show is the value of humanity and human experience over a superior being because of our emotions, and this is explored via a completely foreign entity discovering and struggling to deal with them, then the cheapest way to answer that up would be making the alien human. It takes away the alien perspective. A god trying to be human may have been interesting, but this is not how they developed him at all. In any case, watching an alien god suddenly being forced to deal with emotions is what makes his storyline interesting. zaShunina is an interesting character because of his foreignness - to books, humans, emotions. It may be a happy ending for him, I guess, but I don't think the show has anything to gain from turning him into a human.

Is this show about billion year old aliens trying to fuck some salaryman?

The dream was abstract as hell, but it seemed to point to an unification of some sort, probably between the anisotropic and human. zaShunina was an anomaly among the anisotropics: a creature with a vision and drive, not content with simply watching the eternity pass by. He embarked to do the impossible and it'd be thematically fitting if he actually succeeded in some way.

Also a couple more people want to fuck him, yeah.

I swear it wasn't like this before.

Best haremshit this season

The biggest trainwreck of the season, maybe even the year.

Shindo's coworker, Hanamori, zaShunina and Tsukai all want to fuck Shindo and Tsukai won and zaShunina is salty as a fuck.

It's mostly because Eva, Tsukai's story and the religious suggests seem to heavily imply that it's a workable solution.

zaShunina is already a partial example of this fusion: he has acquired human traits without abandoning anything of his anisotropic essence (unlike Tsukai). Since his potential successors wouldn't have to go through the same stress and trauma he has, it could work.

The most attractive man in the vast universe.

I wouldn't describe him as a fusion, more of someone who has absorbed/learned ideals from humankind in such a way that his behaviour has been changed. But what he is and his abilities remain unchanged, in much the same way as going overseas to visit France won't really make you french.

Hence the "partial" qualifier. He feels as authentically as any human and probably stronger than most, but he's still very alien.

This entire conflict of interest could be so beautifully negotiated. ZaShunina could perfect the transformation process using clones, and with the guaranteed safety of such a trip, there would be loads and loads of volunteers to go with him. Heck, Shinawa looks like she'll be the first.
And the humans who decide to stay on this gay Earth will have all the anisotropic gifts, free to progress rapidly, master interstellar travel, and spread their colonies around the damn cocoon, further increasing the information flow into the anisotropic.
It's a win-win situation for literally everyone, what the fuck was so hard about this?

We needed some drama and romance.