Lemon's sister drowning

Serious question to any black anons here tonight. Do black people drown because they don't learn to swim or did evolution not give you the ability to float? Not being edgy, serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it’s just the Trump curse

Shit...Kek is real.

was there ever any doubt

pale as shit navy here. in boot camp we have to swim 2 laps standard olympic size pool. half dozen blacks in in my company. eventually every single one made it unassisted.

brain doesnt possess the cognitive motor function required to learn how to swim. need to be at least semi-human for that. main reason abos>nigger
abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

How do you trip and fall into a pond?

She.....drowned in a pond?

The frogs trick you

hopefully Don will become too depressed to continue his job and we can be rid of this stupid nigger

How the fuck do you drown in a pond?!

Holy fuck she got beat with the ugly stick.

The two on the left are thicc af.

A pond, holy shit. No wonder they don’t bath regularly.
Wouldn’t it be ironic if her weave absorbed so much water it preventered her from maintaining herself above water.

black people can't swim

Yeah but ponds are usually shallow at the edges. Was she on a boat or something?

2years ago it was his brother

sorry but its just the trump curse. whatever alt universe we are in has given trump godlike mojo.

kek. reality strikes again

>Holy fuck she got beat with the ugly stick.
We call them black people, user.

You lucky fucker, there was about 4 black recruits in my series that couldn't swim. Didn't matter, those Marines just tossed them into the fucking pool. To their credit, they learned how to swim in Marine Corps boot camp. What a shit way to learn to swim...

Almost guarantee this 'freak accident' was drug/alcohol related and he passed out into a pond.

>partner in crime
Is this one of those "tell the truth but pretend it's sarcasm" -tricks again?

mayb i zuk ya dik

Wtf i love rising sea levels now. Global marine lebensraum when?

But my dogs can swim automatically. Literally threw my puppy in the pool and it swam.

Oh no. That sucks.

>Wouldn’t it be ironic if her weave absorbed so much water it preventered her from maintaining herself above water.
Not at all dumbass

pepe drowned her because niggers

Some people cant swim, its like learning to ride a bike. You kinda have to ride a bike a bit before you learn how to balance.

That combined with panic mode in the moment is a bad combination. I have a cousin who is 6' 1" & he was scared to go into the deep end of this pool once and that was only a depth of 5'.

They don't learn. Black parents in general just...don't parent very well. The bar is low, they take a very hands off approach rather than influencing heir children to succeed and find something they're good at. If they can't even bother to help their kids with their homework then they sure as hell aren't enrolling them in swim lessons.

I think they are too busy learning how to hold up small businesses to learn how to actually survive in this world.

Although I remember something about niggers having less bouyancy due to weight distribution. They did come from a shithole desert continent after all

when life gives you lemons, make lemonade

She was murdered. He probably chimped out and drowned her.

Niggers are dumb monkeys.
You didn't know?

I say we flood his Twitter with "I can't breathe" memes

Is that a cat or a dog>

have you never seen either?

>Drowned FISHING
>Multiple pictures near large sources of water
>58 years of life she could have learned to swim

I'm almost positive it's a genetic thing, it has to be. It's excusable if you lived far away from bodies of water, but that is just unbelievable.

Only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Why the fuck do you go fishing if you can't swim?

I hope that worthless fucking nigger sees this thread and knows that I'm smiling about its sister drowning and struggling to surface for air.

>partner in crime
Hmmm a black admitting he is a criminal. No surprise.

Genius user.

>L'Tanya "Leisa" Lemon Grimes

sounds like some kind of Ugandan dishwashing soap

She literally looks like him in a wig fucking kek

she did not know the way

Niggers were meant to be contained on their shithole continent.

S

halp! im downing!!
#cantbreathe

It's a mutt

shiiieeet, even back in 1959 niggers would name their kids dumb shit like L'Tanya?

CNN is really desperate to get a story big enough to cover up the Dem's scandal in such a slow news cycle.

>niggers
>evolution
Did you not pay attention in school or something, OP? Niggers didn't evolve, they barely survived.

Deep Southerner here. You should see these nigs when they go fishing here. They are completely unprepared for fishing, let alone, an accident. It's always funny to see a bunch of niggers fishing on the side of the road in 1ft of water, knowing that none of them can swim and if they fell into that 1ft of water, they would be unprepared for the 3ft of muck that's there. Niggers are dumb

I can swim, my father taught my. Most blacks are afraid of water for reasons I as a black male can't understand. Let them drown, less people to worry about. Nature will run it course.

niggers are freaking out right now over this White voodoo.

>in boot camp we have to swim 2 laps standard olympic size pool. half dozen blacks in in my company. eventually every single one made it unassisted.
>You lucky fucker, there was about 4 black recruits in my series that couldn't swim. Didn't matter, those Marines just tossed them into the fucking pool. To their credit, they learned how to swim in Marine Corps boot camp.

treading water long enough not to drown =/= swimming.

honest darky here with an iq higher than pretty much all of you. i have thought about and understood this retarded subject more than any other human alive. here are my thoughts:

>we sink more easily than whitey, but thats irrelevant if you have air in your lungs
>the pool is always closed in the hood
>black people in america don't go camping/outdoor swimming much either
>black people that live on islands like Jamaica and the Dominican Republic can swim better than the average whitey from the city
>you lose the ability to swim well as you get older for some reason, babies have little trouble swimming. combine that with low iq and you have a complete fucking disaster

That's a tranny.

I thought your thumbnail was a JoJo stand fight.

Step 1- Be black

Both. Black dont learn to swim, and have the worst bone structure for swimming, heavy bones small torso and long limbs.

i came here to shitpost this
also water should a hate symbol, kills muslims and niggers

Are you sure it's not witches?

Wouldn't longer limbs give you more leverage in swimming motions though?

Dn, Beyonce used to be hot. Why she dancing wit dat wy boi fuh

I guess the mug overflowed

We found their weaknesses is time to exploit it to get rid of niggers in our country gentlemen prepare the hoses and water pool camps.

ponds are only a few feet deep - an adult can walk across one and not get his neck wet

Not really a fan of lemon water. I do like lemon with my vodka and club soda though.

It’s because water is a tool of systemic oppression of POC you fucking nazi!!!

i don't think so, witches aren't supposed to float

This though.

Hydration, the new symbol of the alt-right!

USA swimming coach here:

blacks' lean muscle density makes them shitty at buoyancy, but you also need to consider that in an accidental dunk into deep water only 15% of americans across racial categories can keep their head above water for more than two minutes (obviously much lower for blacks as they are much less likely than whites to be able of swimming even 15 meters).

i'll take any other swimming questions if you have them, but basically everyone's assumptions about random black people drowning are entirely accurate.

S

And this is why my home will have a moat.

He did it

Fingers crossed

everyone respond to his twitter shit insulting his sister tip him over the edge

Water is an oppressive force of white supremacy obviously.

Niggers will get killed. Looks like there ain't no way to stop it.

Left-wing tactic. No thanks.

>sister

That's a dude.

she looks like one of those digital forensic police composites they use for some missing person
>this is what she may possibly look like at age of 50

IT IS BECAUSE GOD IS A LEVIATHAN, A SEA SERPENT.
LIKE HE DROWNED THE FAGS, HE DROWNS NIGGERS AND OTHER ABOMINATIONS TO HIS KINGDOM.
YOU ARE WORSHIPING SATAN!
HE IS THE SERPENT FROM GENESIS.
YOU FOOLS HAVE BEEN DECEIVED BY KIKES.
REJECT RELIGION.
GROW UP!

Both genetic and how they are raised. Niggers from the hood arent taught to swim by their mothers because theyre lazy good for nothings and they dont want to get their weaves wet. Thats why aqautic ape theory is bs, because niggers quite clearly are incapable of swimming like non-niggers can

Water is white when it is especially cold, just sayin

why us no one dead trolling him with his ded sister rn

It's probably a combination of cultural and genetic things.
From what I've read, black people have denser bones and a body shape not suited for competitive swimming. On top of that, blacks are highly superstitious, so some of them probably have an innate fear of water, as large bodies of water represent the unknown.
On top of that, poor inner city kids probably have fewer opportunities to swim.

Thought turds floated easier

>higher iq than everyone
>BLACK PEOPLE CANT SWIM CAUSE DA POOL IS CLOSED IN THE HOOD

get an MRI

Trump curse continues....

I will never forget the time we let this family friends "sponsor" or whatever he was from Liberia to my younger bros birthday party, which happened to be at a local hotels pool. My bro was like 5 years old and this African had to be about 14. This African wandered too deep for him to handle, so of course grabbed onto my little brother swimming around in his panic dragging him underwater. If me and all the older whites had not been around my brother would have been killed.

Honestly why do these fuckers who don't know how to swim even go into the water in the first place?

Makes me want to have Lemon party