imgur.com/a/dUGHB
imgur.com/a/iDH2n
imgur.com/a/meDIA
i.imgur.com/cgubahK.jpg
imgur.com/a/Lwi3U
imgur.com/a/MI2Pa
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
imgur.com/a/EHrzh
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__heles_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_obiwan__5a33c8fa8c863ce3990a7748daf353d8.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2491218
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758047
i.imgur.com/c08ivbH.jpg
imgur.com/a/vfHVo
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
imgur.com/a/RSJNM
imgur.com/a/8FpJS
imgur.com/a/5hN6g
i.imgur.com/xhDuJxQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg
imgur.com/a/23OrZ
imgur.com/a/eo3Zj
imgur.com/a/O9opp
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/a/z5NZl
imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
i.imgur.com/6WX6dK3.png
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png
i.imgur.com/gcEvjWy.png
imgur.com/a/wLMcZ
i.imgur.com/usINoAk.gif
imgur.com/a/6bPPI
imgur.com/a/LJqTL
imgur.com/a/RLAyj
i.imgur.com/yMATZ5U.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2465023
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1236965
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
i.imgur.com/BBk0lgO.png
i.imgur.com/K9bUWoR.png
i.imgur.com/yWyorQv.png
i.imgur.com/vwM4CY9.jpg
hnng.moe/f/RpL,
files.catbox.moe/cq0nyw.png
i.imgur.com/mKernUB.jpg
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png
sep.yimg.com/ay/matrixcollectibles/dx-dangerous-zombie-gashat-bugster-buckle-pre-order-11.gif
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2594920
imgur.com/a/8EfcZ
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2718753
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some cute casual clothes, or anything from this album.
imgur.com/a/5XApL

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

If possible, I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari, with a mug of coffee in her hand when she either wake up or after a sleepless night, please.
Though if you want to draw something else, go ahead!

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Anniversary is this Sunday, so requesting romantic and sweet stuff similar to the stuff in this album imgur.com/a/XVFna of Rias and I.

kisekae: imgur.com/WPTE1Ck

Wedding-related things like her in a wedding dressing, eating a slice of wedding cake or throwing a bouquet of flowers would also be appreciated. Or something like this i.imgur.com/Gl4uXs7.png

Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Another suggestion is Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Or perhaps Mai having her hair down (like in the fifth image in the bottom row of the reference) and brushing it. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a bandana and apron with her hair in one long braid, or any outfit that makes her look like a housewife.
-POV of her sitting on the viewers lap.
-Juggling grenades, dynamite, and all types of explosives with one hand
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her wearing shorts and t-shirt, something similarly simple and cute as: imgur.com/a/LIWqB

Or with twintails or low twintails.

Or wearing the Mikagura uniform (no headphones, please): imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or something cute, nonlewd with shimapan, like wearing just a t-shirt and shimapan, or a cute sitting panyshot.

Anything else cute is fine also!

Please and thankyou!

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Since last weekend was my birthday, Requesting my Kobori:

- Holding a present, telling the viewer to have a happy birthday.
- Dressed as Olivia, dancing underneath the pale moon light.
imgur.com/a/dJV18
- On the lewder side, her laying on a bed in her babydoll lingerie, asking for the viewer to come quickly for their 'special present.'
imgur.com/a/uT5tV

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, as well.

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- wearing more of her parka dress imgur.com/a/4JFKs
- holding/riding a surfboard modeled after her
- lewdly eating a popsicle imgur.com/a/gxlvX
- in her World War 2 outfit imgur.com/a/zzgm4

Anything else is cool as well. Cutelewd okay.

Requesting Shion casually snacking on food while reading a book or her as a sexy pirate saying "I've come for your booty darling" with a smug/lewd expression
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Neptune() playing Samba de Amigo for the dreamcast while Shion says “I never thought following patterns while moving to the rhythm of such a funny looking character could be this stimulating. Rhythm games are subarashii~” and Neptune replying “Told ya!”
I'm always up for Shion being drawn in casual clothes like these: imgur.com/a/mWG0f
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my lovely Ivis possibly doing one of the follow for those looking for suggestions:
• Dressed in a transparent babydoll nightgown while wiping her eyes from just waking up or still lying in bed half-awake.
imgur.com/a/suHkX
• Dressed as a Crested Ibis since replacing one letter in Ivis' name can spell Ibis.
imgur.com/a/qtjzy

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it's in good taste and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you find her original outfit too difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, lighting sparklers on a nice evening.
Anything else that's cute or tasteful is A-ok with me as well.

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-on the pool reclining on top of an inflatable innertube, wearing her qipao style swimsuit (as in this picture: imgur.com/s866UyY.jpg ) while drinking fruit juice from a glass with a straw
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: i.imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
-performing an L-sit; i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg or a V-sit on the floor or on parallel bars while wearing either of these clothes; imgur.com/a/p8luG
-wearing some comfy clothes like a tanktop and denim shorts sitting in a chair while clipping her toenails
-sitting in a chair with her legs crossed as in; i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg in either of these clothes;imgur.com/a/Dn5OO

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is also appreciated. Please and thank you.

Tsubasa's VA is going to release two new singles on July 19, so I'd like to request Tsubasa wearing one of Nana's outfits from the said singles.
Ref: imgur.com/a/rf7Hp

Or,

Tsubasa lying on a bed, looking at the viewer, saying "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

Anything cute will be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit as the Ezo Red Fox Friend imgur.com/a/nLor5

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Happily receiving a necklace from me in this dress as a date gift i.imgur.com/uABsSNr.jpg
-In something cute, casual and comfy like this i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg or i.imgur.com/mn32n1t.png
-being suggestive/playful in a china-dress style set of pajamas i.imgur.com/yAVbQea.jpg
-Hugging a large pillow akin to this i.imgur.com/bvP7vNx.jpg
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my darling Miia cosplaying Astaroth from Shin Megami Tensei 4 with SI. Kind of like one of those poorly-made, 2-man horse costumes in cartoons. (imgur.com/a/8hQhQ)
Feel free to make the costume look shitty if it makes it goofier.

Or her summoning the demon/persona of Gorgon in a manner similar to Persona 4.
Or having her persona evolve into Bai Suzhen. (imgur.com/a/uEl4F)

Or maybe something involving Miia being /fit/. Maybe with chiseled midriff, or using her amazing hip control to throw some Dempsey Roll punches. (imgur.com/a/C1FPM)
Or lastly, Miia wielding a flagspear and a sword like Hilde would be cool. Or just the flagstaff. It's whatever. (imgur.com/a/4VZNC)

Anything else cute or cool would be great. Especially chibis since Miia's tail can be hard to draw on scale (imgur.com/a/8YwJB). Thank you in advance, and have a good weekend.

What is the secret to getting into the 500+ club?

Requesting Hisui riding a bicycle.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu drawn in the artstyle of Disgaea (Harada's)! Any outfit is fine, whether it's her winter or summer uniform, something cute and casual, or even cosplaying a Disgaea character.

Alternately, because it's been so hot out lately I think she'd look lovely wearing either Alushe or Liliana's swimsuit from Nights of Azure 2. imgur.com/a/PTOYv

For something lewd, I'd love to see her wearing Fran's nightie/underwear from Demon Gaze. Sexy and smug, cute and shy, or on the verge of initiating sex, anything's good! imgur.com/a/z2mBx

I also think she'd look very pretty wearing Holo's dress from Spice and Wolf, or something similar. imgur.com/a/9JwDg

Or for something simple, I'd like to request Hina in a bucket. i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my dear Ion, surrounded by fireflies, maybe trying to catch one or excitedly looking at one cupped inside his hands would be great, but anything is fine. Thank you!

Requesting my love, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Petting or posing with a Dragonair. cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/9/93/148Dragonair.png/250px-148Dragonair.png

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio. Style of outfit would be like this: petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono wearing a sundress (if possible, slightly transparent and her wearing a bikini underneath it) and a sunhat.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe eating ice cream and getting some on his nose.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting anything cute or lewd focused on her butt or her lips.
Or her being playfully sexy in a bikini.
-Joint request: Shion () and Neptune playing Samba de Amigo for the Dreamcast while Shion says “I never thought following patterns while moving to the rhythm of such a funny looking character could be this stimulating. Rhythm games are subarashii~” and Neptune replying “Told ya!”

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

Hey everyone! I'd really appreciate anything cute and nice for my dear Youmu.
I'd love a pic of Youmu and user (me) on a roller coaster, with our hands up and screaming with adrenaline.
Something to consider is user (me) teaching her to shoot funs, don't stress too much on the gun or anything, just make sure the pose is appropriate I guess.

Full pic: imgur.com/YDxeBSN.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=kD1XFN-5pOs

Thank you very much!

Requesting my cute Morgan:

-Wearing light clothing and trying to cool herself off on a hot day
-Wearing a kimono
-Cooking a naked apron

Anything else cute/cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

Happy Summers, WWD

Anything summer related with my darling Totty, please. Crosdressing, cutebully and lewd are encouraged. Here's some ideas you can grab:
-Enjoying a nice cold can of beer
-Suntanning (alt. with SI drawing hearts using sunblock on his belly without him noticing)
-Using too much sunblock
-Splashing water at POV at the beach
-Visiting a river in a forest [ Here's an idea of how they look in my country: imgur.com/a/NtagO)
You can add my SI to any of these if you want too, here's my ref: i.imgur.com/0PEer5J.png

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use also use for any request: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Requesting Cosplaying Orchid from Granblue imgur.com/a/zm5e6
Dressed as Lilith from Darkstalkers imgur.com/a/wil02
Only wearing band aids maybe as a swimsuit like this imgur.com/a/cGzjq
Wearing Samus Aran's Zero Suit imgur.com/a/kcprc
Her wearing this lingerie imgur.com/a/8ikK9, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Rin grabbing user by the shoulders and reprimanding him.

In celebration of Etrian Odyssey 5 finally getting localized, my second EO related request: Requesting my dear Anna as an EO monk.

Monk refs: imgur.com/a/4v0Fx

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting Cyan:

-loafing around a couch while eating strawberry pocky, maybe reading a magazine
-with black ear tufts like a lynx or caracal
-in a yukata with her top undone so her upper back is showing, maybe on a warm summer's night
-in a bikini of your choosing
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/ImI5uI2.jpg)
-using a fan on a really hot day to keep her butt cool
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Good evening WWD. Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

I would like to request Hitomi as a sexy paladin. A cleric is also possible, but I can sort of see her as a paladin type - a knight with healing abilities. Please make her armour sexy - I included some examples.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-POV of him drinking one of these: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-Sleepiing on a hammock
-Hugging my SI from behind, or the two of us sitting together watching the rain
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Anything else cute or cool, or summer related is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please! Anything POV or interacting with my SI makes me especially happy.

a specific idea is perhaps him resting his elbow/arm on my SI's head like an armrest, which i'm sure most short people experience at least once in their life.

SI ref: i.imgur.com/4GcbfEN.png

though of course that's just a suggestion, and anything drawn of him would be loved. Hope we all continue to have a good weekend

Anything nice or lewd of Mugino, please. Specific ideas:
-Wearing her swimsuit, drying herself off after a swim
-In the gym, wearing workout clothes
-Naked apron

Can I request Yasuna

>With dark circles around her eyes from staying up too long

>Curled up in a ball sleeping in the middle of the bed surrounded by pillows, plushes and other stuffbonus if she's holding an user doll

Lewd Dewdy
Her with her top half unbuttoned and her skirt down a bit undressing or bending over showing her butt and thighs with either frilly or sports like underwear

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with either of Haru Okumura's costumes/clothes please~

have a nice and productive weekend drawfriends

Finally the weekend is truly here! Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing her swimsuit. Maybe playing with a beach ball out in the water? Or sunbathing and asking for help putting sunscreen on her back?
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne or as Zelda from BoTW (more specifically her blue 'champion' outfit)

But as usual I'd be happy with anything! Thanks in advance!

Did you see this? Come on man no rerequesting

Requesting Rika exercising by doing pushups or stretching and getting sweaty.
Sharing a hot cup of coffee on a rainy, moody day.
Riding a Ferris wheel for the first time together with me PoV.
Dressed up like a Persona velvet room attendant
Anything cute, cool, sexy is great as well.

Joint request with
Rika and Nanako solving a murder mystery together.

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu!
Full ref here: imgur.com/a/dUGHB

◉ Doing something related to gap moe and cute mascots. (Carrying around a phone or a bag with a mascot keychain, being the caretaker for someone in a mascot costume, hanging out with a mascot character, etc.)
imgur.com/a/iDH2n
You're perfectly welcome to draw him with your favorite mascot, but if you have trouble choosing or aren't familiar with any, here's a gallery. I think the lamb on the top fits him best.
imgur.com/a/meDIA
◉ As completely nonsensical as it may be - With manly tanlines from wearing manly bandages, just like in this picture. I don't want to see him hurt, so perhaps he finally defeated the sun somehow.
i.imgur.com/cgubahK.jpg
◉ Dressed as Anubis from Kamigami no Asobi
imgur.com/a/Lwi3U
◉ Hugging a bewear that's glad that it finally gets to hug someone at full strength without crushing them.
imgur.com/a/MI2Pa

Of course, anything cute, cool, hot-blooded, or any combination of the three is welcome. Good-natured fight-related deliveries will always get much love from me in particular. Have a nice weekend!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping with a small smile on her face while wearing cute pajamas, playing tennis, drifting on a motorcycle with Eurobeat playing in the background, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Tsubaki:

- trying to eat a baconator or other big burg and being intimidated by it
- dressed in 1950s attire and asking if I'd like to go get a malt with her (or go to the movies) Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/EHrzh
- in pajamas, hair down and looking tired, making breakfast and greeting me good morning
- relaxing at the beach

Of course, anything summery and cute is just as much welcomed. Thank you for considering and please have a nice weekend!

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting Mint laying on a bed with her jacket and boots off, laying on her stomach and facing towards the viewer with her legs up in the air being an adorable smug. (sorta like this for reference: danbooru.donmai.us/data/__heles_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_obiwan__5a33c8fa8c863ce3990a7748daf353d8.jpg )

or wearing an oversized Bubsy Tshirt

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have an amazing weekend!

I'd like to humbly request one of these two with Rikka, since I'm celebrating my 12th anniversary of loving her next week:

-danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2491218
first-person POV of something like this, but more smug
-her sitting on my lap like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2758047 but comfortable instead of embarrassed, reaching up to touch my offscreen face (I don't have an SI, but a generic user with a green T-shirt would do the trick for the latter.)

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might pick this up.

Requesting Inori in one of those outfits i.imgur.com/c08ivbH.jpg

Requesting Sina posing in front of a little fan to look cool while in her scarf
Good night!

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Sighing in disappointment with one hand on her hip and the other covering her face.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing Tina or Seulbi Lee's outfit from Closers.
Tina ref: imgur.com/a/8FpJS
Seulbi ref: imgur.com/a/5hN6g

Alternatively, a nekomimi Vigne saying ''Nyaa~'' out loud. Or anything cute that shows her bright smile would be nice, too.

Requesting Gazer attempting the one finger selfie thing but getting the angle wrong so her finger doesn't cover anything, goo notwithstanding.
Maybe on purpose.
One finger selfie example: i.imgur.com/xhDuJxQ.jpg

Or, dressed like an egg/wearing an egg costume. Or winking.

Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

What the fuck

Poyo I missed you

Requesting Ran wearing Kirara's outfit from GJ-Bu.
Ref: i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg

Requesting Popura just being super encouraging to the viewer no matter how bad times are, her in a wedding dress or her relaxing in a kotatsu.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Requesting black heart cosplaying kiwi magician girl imgur.com/a/23OrZ

My birthday is Wednesday, so requesting something birthday related
Also requesting Lavinia dressed as a Yaksini from smt/persona
>imgur.com/a/eo3Zj
Or as Liliana Bess from Magic the Gathering
>imgur.com/a/O9opp
Please, thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing Gameboy.

Or Himiko at an amusement park.

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Good morning, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- As a sexy cool policewoman
- Dancing in an Hula Outfit
- Cooling off on a hot day with ice cream and an electrical fan
- Cosplaying one of following Magic cards: imgur.com/a/z5NZl
- As WIP (imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her!

10/10

Hello all, I'd like to request Opalneria Rain of GrimGrimoire presenting a tombstone-shaped birthday cake with the inscription "Yours Forever"

Requesting Risty wearing shorts and a bikini top complaining about the heat.

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/6WX6dK3.png

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

Adaptation?

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or particularly revealing, please.

Specific request ideas:
- Her stylized in a way similar to the art-deco posters in Prey. i.imgur.com/gcEvjWy.png
- Her wearing a cute summer-time outfit (tanktop, spats with or without a skirt, etc.)
- Her wearing a one-piece swimsuit under a slightly see-through dress while at the ocean (or the Pink Sea from Yume Nikki, if you prefer) Sundress: imgur.com/a/wLMcZ / Pink Sea: i.imgur.com/usINoAk.gif
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something more specific, how about dressed in Shuchi'in's school uniform and saying one of Kaguya's lines? If you don't know any that's fine though.
Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/6bPPI
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier, trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, or dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata. Anything else is fine, too.

My wife Miia doesn't deserve this!

Requesting Misao wearing a cute bikini having fun at the beach.
Or maybe as a cute genki maid.

Anything else that shows her cuteness is welcome, i am fine with cute-lewd stuff.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Hello WWD. It's the weekend once again. Let's see some good art from you drawfags! Here's my request though:

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia on her knees, patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling.

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina looking at the viewer while smiling.
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of them works for you guys, then anything cute or beautiful will also do.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting Shinjiro Aragaki icing a cake/holding a slice of cake out to the viewer; wearing a party hat and holding small sparklers; or wearing a baseball cap and some aviators, enjoying the sun somewhere.
Anything otherwise comforting or badass of him would be greatly appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In casual clothes
-As an office lady
-In a race queen outfit imgur.com/a/RLAyj
-One piece swimsuit
Or anything else would be ok

Miiabro deserves it

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• In a cute frilly two-piece swimsuit and sunhat lounging on the beach or taking walk/swim.
• Maka wearing only a cat ear beanie and open hoodie
• Laying on a couch or bed and asking the viewer for a back/shoulder massage.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Yuuko in her summer uniform and/or with a light tan.
Or in a competition swimsuit.

Regular reference: i.imgur.com/yMATZ5U.jpg

Kek. Watch him rerequest or have his discord friends draw a portrait. A delivery is a delivery

Requesting my angel eating something cold and tasty to fight the heat

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan dressed with a wedding dress or looking at one in a shop.

Or as alternative she playing the violin with a nostalgic expression.

Or also she cosplaying the ace trainer from Pokémon HGSS would be pretty good.
Some refs:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2465023
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1236965

Thanks in advance, hope you all have an excellent weekend.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively, requesting Mimi sitting in front of a big box fan, trying to cool off from the heat. Sweating while eating ice cream too would be nice! Thanks if you pick this up!

I would like to request Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--In the beach, destroying and conquering sand castles
--Loli version of her using a cute dinossaur PJ
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are 3 more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Syuko surfing a big wave. Or wearing i.imgur.com/BBk0lgO.png but without the flats

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Leaf or Dawns outfit from Pokemon with a convenient gust of wind lifting her skirt and giving the viewer a glimpse of her panties or nopan with convenient light censor and looking embarrassed.
Leaf: i.imgur.com/K9bUWoR.png
Dawn: i.imgur.com/yWyorQv.png

Or wearing naked overalls with a tan/tanlines.
Naked Overalls: i.imgur.com/vwM4CY9.jpg

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing jeans shorts and doing handbra, or wearing Sagiri's jacket, but it's too small for her hnng.moe/f/RpL, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Textless - files.catbox.moe/cq0nyw.png

SUPER CUTE!!

Requesting Hibiki having her hair played with by user.
i.imgur.com/mKernUB.jpg

Kindly requesting Colette and a cute little daughteru with mid-length fluffy black hair
Alternatively, anything cute with her long hair done up in a front side-braid

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.

something with this kind of theme would be great. lewd is fine.
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png

This is wonderful, thanks so much, I really needed something this cute today.

Requesting Maki playing with the Dangerous Zombie Gashat.

Anything cute is also def appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Dangerous Zombie Gashat ref: sep.yimg.com/ay/matrixcollectibles/dx-dangerous-zombie-gashat-bugster-buckle-pre-order-11.gif

Lovely!

This is heart-stopping cuteness. Everyone should have something like this with their waifu.

Hello everyone. Requesting my Tamaki leaning in for a kissu either from the viewer's POV, or a third-person view of her kissing user like any of the examples in this pic ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2594920 )

Alternatively, requesting her wearing her miko outfit and holding an Umbreon imgur.com/a/8EfcZ like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2718753 please!

Thanks for reading, and as always anything else cute or cutelewd is great as well. Have a good weekend!