>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA/videos
democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/6056284937087_metadata.pdf
democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/exhibit_b.pdf
democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/final_feinstein_schiff_1.23.18.pdf
reddit.
psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.1017/S0021932000023014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Destiny is streaming RIGHT NOW

how do we get Destiny to stop playing League and go back to Starcraft?

first for Aurini

>Hwhitepill

Reminder that the Tiny shill with the kek meme flags only reason to hate JF is that he did not woo the girl the right way.

CRP is bretty gud in this stream desu lads

it's pretty irresponsible to not gain the trust of a retarded girl's parents first

He has a track record for manipulating the mentally disabled. See; Andy

The Return Of Bloodsports and Call-Ins (Warski live):

The Return Of Bloodsports and Call-Ins (Warski live):

This guy on the Warski stream is ridiculously worried about right-wing terrorism.

Who is that hot bitch?

>muh right wing fox news

is this nigger serious?

He is actually.

I think he needs a lynching

>there are people who don't get based One America News

I wish someone would just tell him to fuck off and that "muh nazis" haven't done jack shit as far as violence.

Is the right wing dying?

Are we going to have another democrat in office next election?

just read this is previous thread. would you kindly save me the time and tell me the author's name?

Vee made a lot of good points.

An awful lot can change in 3 years user

who the fuck is madison

People should be treated equally even if they are different? WIthout contextualizing this statement it seems pretty retarded.

He's not scared that they have, he's scared that they will.

Equally under the law.

>FOX is right wing
FOX tows the lamestream legacy media line of false dichotomy politics. It's kosher, good goy boomer """""Conservatism""""" that always is in check with the masters that control the status quo.

Fuck off with that.

based black caller doesn't get that

marginally less shit than usual
>last bread
it was 2 posts away
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA/videos

>Whitey needs to stop being right wing and fighting for their own interests!
>Fox news is totally hard line right!
>he watches Destiny videos

These fucking shitlibs are all insane

Yea but at least he don't manipulate a bunch of 12 year olds. See DesTiny.

This fucking nigger right now.

he whined about Cville though

democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/6056284937087_metadata.pdf

democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/exhibit_b.pdf

democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/final_feinstein_schiff_1.23.18.pdf

btw there is no clear indicator out there, is rupert murdoch a jew or not? he looks like one and is damned well in with them, but is he actually one

peace out

He's a destiny le meeeeme dude that pretends he's on par with blood sports. Someone should tell him to watch VICE.

i don't mind it. he's a dumb nigger, but he has a good mic, and it's decent opposition.

Destiny's Leddit army has been reporting everyone across multiple platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Twitch, etc... They want war because Bonnell was justifiably banned for doxxing, targeted harassment, and outright libel/slander/smearing campaigns. Let's give them war and bask in the salt caused by Steven's self-destructive, cult-like behavior. So far, they are celebrating getting NoBullshit banned off of Twitter (a literal who) through their targeted flagging campaign. If you have a Leddit account, take some time to report these threads (pic related):

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u45ou/moment_of_silence_boys_as_our_good_friend_nobs

You can report the /r/Destiny subreddit by going to:

www.reddit.
com/contact/ > message the admins > something I don't want to see > content breaks Reddit's rules threatening, harassing, or inciting to violence OR personal and identifiable information OR > Submit Message

OR

reddit.
com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Freddit.com > Other > Fill reason in as "Brigading", "Harrassment," etc... > Submit Message

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

You can use these links to supplement the reports, these discussions dox, harass, smear, and cause trouble across multiple platforms:

www.twitter.
com/MazilaRolf/status/959189795099492352 (video)

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7mzn4r/the_jf_court_documents

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthftlj

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfezc

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfhok

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthlp15

it's too late warski, you've already been given your yellow star by the jews

I think he gets that, he's just scared for their own safety.

Then he should be worried about the beaner gangs killing niggers out of their neighborhoods.

By hosting a stream that appeals to 12 year olds? What do you think JF is doing right now?

ahh i see. cleary i missed it. thank you

is the caller Trihex? he sounds like Trihex

This guy getting heated.
calm down bruv

I think he's about to shoot someone or rob a store.

He's a nigger. They lack abstract thinking and are driven by emotion and muh dik

who is this crybaby nigger?

Its typical minority concern trolling

>It's supper offensive
literal leddit normie, he knows nothing of these arguments and has outed himself as an outsider.

The audacity of a nigger being worried about violence.

someone should teach him about what his country was founded as, and what it was until 1965.

Wew at least Andy is pushing back against him

Poor Andy, just anouther retarded lamb for JF to exploit for superchats

To me he seems at least as reasonable as the average person. He's probably 1-2sd above the black mean.

>regularly sees people talking about a race war and killing blacks, knows that the line of irony is dissolving
>chat literally confirming it
>don't be worried about white nationalists, bro. They're not a threat.

Black fragility
>dude people on the internet say the word nigger this totally justifies all the chimp outs and crime stats

Honestly being a nig with an IQ in the 90s but the worst thing possible, smart enough to recognise something is off but not smart enough to acquiesce the state of your race so you just end up doing mental gymnastics and crying

Having fun as far as i can see. Unlike Tiny and his dox patrol. Can you give him a message from me, ask him how does it feel to have 12 year olds fight his battle for him. Does it make him feel good?

JF CONFIRMED CAT

I don't think he's trying to justify chimpouts, like I said he's scared for HIS OWN safety.

>he didn't hear the 12 year old from JF's discord earlier
JF seems happy to boast about generation Z supporting his positions most of the time. How old do you seriously think the average "alt righter" is in 2018?

that's a defense mechanism to stop him realising as to why whites hate blacks

anyone know who this Madison girl is?

>majority of a country should get to decide what the government does!
>lol why are white people concerned about nonwhites becoming a majority???

this fucking retarded nigger is embarrassing himself

>like I said he's scared for HIS OWN safety.
So? That doesn't mean he is justified in his paranoia in any way at all.

>Israel
>no feminism
Is this real life? Of all the good things about the jew state, lack of feminism is hardly one you can cite. The kikes have the most feminist courts of any country and one of the worst epidemics of false rape accusations

Ah, it's another gotcha fag.

He's trying to be destiny, except he's a low IQ dindu and has no argument other than "BUT WE WUZ BORN HERE N SHEEEEIT"

He does realize it, how is "being scared for your own safety" so fucking difficult to understand?

see

Hes gas lighting.
Hes literally arguing that its okay for brown people to vote away civil rights of white people, because the brown people are citizens.

This is exactly why we want to limit their demographics. These people will destroy individual liberty, increase the welfare state, and justify it until they kill themselves and destroy the country.

Nice deflection. Can you ask Tiny the question please. I am waiting.

So he's upset because people are mean on the internet? Okay.

he's scared for his own safety because he knows eventually white people will rise up again, but he can't admit to himself that the race war is JUSTIFIED which is the root cause of his fear

trust me, i'm an armchair psychologist

>Tiny bitches about get deplatformed from Twitter
>goes-on to openly support deplatforming the entire alt-right

What I don't get is why would anybody besides niggers support Destiny? He lives in Nebraska, but demands that other states/nations need to let in more 3rd-world niggers and give them gibs. He's a hypocrite on many levels. Even if you're a white who likes watching Destiny play vidya games, for some bizarre reason, it's still no reason to autisticly support his politics of cucking your entire race and nation.

I have a feeling that the Manlet Militia is mostly beaners and Arab oil sheik kids.

Nice deflection my dude

It's not people being mean, it's people literally threatening him with violence implicitly. Fucking look at this

yeah but he's not converted yet, he's just enthusiastic about having edgy guests
give him time to come to terms with the realities of race and the JQ and I'm sure we'll see something amazing
it's still not comparable
it's collateral damage

>Caring about e celebs
>Caring about internet “skeptics”

Don’t even try to debunk or discredit just don’t buy into their shit and they’ll realize how irrelevant they are.

He's unironically doing the whole "america is for everyone and everyone should be able to come here and vote for their own interests" shit, and then turns right around and says that whites aren't allowed to vote in their own interests, or be concerned about being REPLACED

I was raised in Jersey, I used to beat up blacks with my buddies Sully and Paulie every day.

who is madison?

I think she's a random caller, but she's ethnonationalist and being pretty frank and doing a good job representing us so far.

>This silly nigger thinks edgy Sup Forums larping is real.
You know all the KILL NIGGERS shit is just for shock value and laughs right? He can just get on a boat and fuck off. I wont do any violence. I just want you to peacefully move the fuck out and set up your own state.

fuck you shill.

>Everything that has ever been posted on the internet is completely sincere
Is that really the hill you're going to die on?

I'm not saying he is going to get beheaded but the fact of the matter is he is paranoid because his race is basically feral

If he said to himself fuck, I should be paro because you can't trust black people in regards to your own personal safety then that paronoia would dissolve quickly and he'd find himself on the right side who gets a nice comfy sea on the back to uganda cruise

This guy is a fucking idiot.

Read this (pic related).

What's Andy gonna do? Dump all his nonwhite friends? This is asking a lot from regular white people.

This is a perfect example of what controlling the education system can produce. This caller has no clue of his country's history.

yea she seems pretty smart and articulate.

Tell JF or Andy to ask this faggot if he supports Palestinians separating from Israel or the Jews colonizing "Palestine" and becoming a majority.

remember when the argument used for browning America was the melting pot and assimilating the foreigners? now we have people like this nigger unironically stating we should embrace the multiculti pill.

Earlier in the stream JF claimed that current society is selecting against genotypes that lead to more violent/criminal behavior.

JF is completely wrong on this.

psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.1017/S0021932000023014