>makes fun of guy character for being a virgin

Why is this okay?

she's not making fun of him you dipstick

They do that because they want the guy to fuck them idiot

guys value goes up the more sex
girls value does down the more sex

>12 year old sister/cousin makes fun of MC for being a virgin

shut up, virgin

A girl's virginity is a precious gift worth saving.
A guy's virginity is a disgusting curse that needs to be thrown away as quick as possible

Actually both people should be saving themselves for marriage.
For every guy that loses his virginity a girl has to lose hers, in your scenario there would be an imbalance of purity where almost all girls end up being roasties. Which is exactly what happened.

Keys and locks.

>For every guy that loses his virginity a girl has to lose hers

Not quite, faggot.

>for every guy that loses his virginity a girl has to lose hers
This isn't correct. At all. Even taking out faggotry there's still the fact that one roastie can clear many virgins herself. There is no 1:1, you fucking idiot. Don't put forward figures if you don't think well with numbers and logic.

Because she wants him to lose it, with her.

that's not how it works, most guys lose their virginity with older girls, which are not virgins, and virginity until marriage is stupid, you better practice beforehand to bring your A game for the special day

If you're not a virgin you need to fuck off from Sup Forums.

>virginity until marriage is stupid
I disagree, normalfag.

then stay virgin your whole life, nerd

>calling people virgin while boasting about fucking 3DPD

Modern Sup Forums is a weird place.

That's because you're discussing with a woman. Look at the way that user types.

>I disagree
Sure you do. And I bet you buy a car without test driving it, too.

That's even worse

I would date a girl before I get married but I'm not gonna jack off in the backseat of a car that I don't own

Why did you think this thread was a good idea, OP?

>Why is this okay?

Because if she's spreading her legs for every stud and cannot identify who the father of her child is, or identifies the father as not her significant other, then what good is she?

that's not the point, tell me one benefit of staying virgin until marriage, STD can be easily avoided, same as pregnancy, don't bring purity, if you are here you aren't pure, at all, and why would you demand purity if you aren't pure yourself, also you gain experience to improve the overall performance, the % of virgin girls is very small in the west, so why giving yourself an innecessary headache with such things, one thing is being a virgin, another is killing your own chances by setting unreal standards, also stop pretending that you would deny to have sex 3dpd if you were given the chance

i have a dick, thank you very much

Fuck off normalfags.

>roasties
fuck off retard

>give one reason
>But not that one! That doesn't count because I said so!
All this projection, man.

Fuck off roastie.

Futanari!?

You see, if men have to be non-virgins and women have to be virgins, it means that there is no-one for men to lose their virginity to.

Except each other. Which is why trapsexuality is the superior choice.

ok, give one reason that doesn't have a counter argument, it can be anything you want

Having sex means interacting with other people. Which should be avoided at all costs.

then why are you arguing about virginity until marriage if you don't want to have sex or marrying to begin with

You're replying to a different user. On another note who wouldn't want to marry they're waifu?

You're replying to a different user. On another note who wouldn't want to marry their waifu?

Its not shameful for women to be virgin until their turn into old maids, while for boys virginity should be lost around 15. its the regressive ideas of olden days

>For every guy that loses his virginity a girl has to lose hers
more like every Filipino boy has a traumatic experience with the town whore

you ok?

You become more powerful the more 「STDs」 you carry

>also you gain experience to improve the overall performance
this is such bullshit, learning together is part of the fun and makes for a balanced dynamic
>unreal standards
but why are they unreal? a lot of it is social outlook
>also stop pretending that you would deny to have sex 3dpd
there are actually women that I would not fuck even if I was paid to. also I find it strange that you pain this straw man both as ultra thirsty and as someone who gets lots of action. after all by your logic boy should expect purity if he is pure.
>the % of virgin girls is very small in the west
well the number of good looking girls in india is small, you could settle for fucking a shit heap or try something different

>india
>west
fucking really dude?

Virgin shaming should be illegal because its one of the few things you have absolutely no control over and it gives rise to Elliot types.

>this is such bullshit, learning together is part of the fun and makes for a balanced dynamic
not if you have to ask if you did put it in the right hole, not all girls are into anal and it can be quite akward
>but why are they unreal? a lot of it is social outlook
ok, they are not unreal, but in certain countries girls not being virgins is not a big deal so they have more sexual freedom, finding a cute virgin girl is very hard
>there are actually women that I would not fuck even if I was paid to.
obviously we are talking about above average girls, not some landwhale
>also I find it strange that you pain this straw man both as ultra thirsty and as someone who gets lots of action
well that's a little of my enviroment filtering, a lot of my co-workers are rather cute, watching round asses everyday in your way to the copy machine will increase your libido you like it or not
>well the number of good looking girls in india is small, you could settle for fucking a shit heap or try something different
thankfully i don't live in India

reading comprehension, dude. He said their are no virgins in the west so we should settle for whatever is, I said their are no nice looking women in India does not mean they have to settle. I did not say Indian women are all virgins so we should go for them, India not being in the west has jack shit to do with anything

viruses dont exist in 2d though
nobody ever gets stds and colds only come from going outside in the rain without an umbrella

>bring your A game for the special day
I hope this isn't your justification, man.

don't even reply to him in the first place, he's a moron

>Muh sexual compatibility
>Muh comparing sex with your spouse to a physical commodity
Absolutely disgusting.

A slutty man is just as bad as a slutty girl. Take it from Makoto.

I'm sure all the girls are lusting for virgin man.

Yeah, probably not. And if I was a normalfag, this might bother me. Fortunately I'm not a normalfag, so I don't give too many shits about it. I'm probably going to die a virgin, I don't really mind. Actually, I don't wish to fuck a 3DPD ever, so I'm definitely going to die a virgin unless I get raped, which as you said isn't going to happen.

Except in a realistic scenario, all the girls want the slutty man.

t.20yo

t.34yo warlock actually

Keys and locks.
>tfw broken key

The only girls who actively seek out manwhores are slutty girls who want to justify their poor choices.

But people aren't fucking doors. Or sandwiches, or whatever other gay analogy.

What did she mean by this?

>what are sieges

NTR? I'm not sure if that analogy works

I want to force my way into this cute nerd scientist's front gate with my battering ram.

Fortress = good christian men
Soldier = thots, sluts, whores, and other corrupting temptresses sent by the devil

No they dont,holy shit

What would she bring up his virginity for then? She obviously cares about how much sex he's getting.

This makes sense. You're a genius, user!

>needing religion to convince you to keep your virginity
Weak willed

Because it's an easy target

Nice anime thread guys

It's a weak spot. Even if you don't care about being a virgin, the fact that someone tried to insult you can still hurt.

>battering ram

pencil*

How do you penetrate a gate with a pencil?

>men have to be tall, smart, confident, rich, good looking, funny and assertive to get laid
>women just have to exist and not look like a landwhale
Literally life on easy mode

Did you really have to bump this shitty thread? Could have just posted on /r9k/, unless that's already been completely colonized by normalfags.

Because getting rid of it is free for girls, and actually makes them less valuable.

While it's actually a challenge for men, and it means they've gained certain necessary skills, which makes them more valuable.

Ez pezy.

I could just rape someone and not be a virgin. It's all lies, you've fallen for the society scam yet again.
0/10 not gonna make it in the transcendental era

>He's a rapist, but at least he's not a virgin!

>you're a loser if you haven't had sex!
>but you can't have sex with me

FUCKING WOMEN

Nah.

But he does fuck her.

She's just asking for a dicking. Look at her small frame. She's defenseless, he could pin here down there and then.

what's that from? I recognize it

>implying that VIRGIN is going to do anything

>men are born cursed
>woman are born gifted

makes sense actually

>learning together is part of the fun and makes for a balanced dynamic
What makes you think this is true?

>gets picked on for having a big dick

Where is this from?

>diaper hats

Smells fishy user... This is a character from a GAME, ISN'T SHE?

[citation needed]

Nice meme.

A man who saves his virginity for the woman he loves is a greater man than the man who fucks a random woman he isn't willing to spend the rest of his life with.

If I was a girl I would filter out virgin guys cause they would be definitely losers.

>colonized by normalfags.
That's a possibility, since /r9k/ users are all failed normalfags.

Rei has syphilis

Fucking without love involed is not worth it anyway. Seriously just fap and stop making a big deal out of having sex.

That's the only way this system can work

A lock that is difficult to open is a good lock. A key that can't open anything is worthless.

Ya'll have never met a real woman

If a girl makes fun of you for being a virgin she probably wants your virginity user.