Communist suicide

Fidel Castro’s son committed suicide
>Fidel Castro’s son committed suicide
Fidel Castro’s son committed suicide

Communists literally on suicide watch
archive.is/Torg7

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/cuba-state-media-fidel-castros-son-has-killed-himself/2018/02/01/dbbcbe38-07bb-11e8-aa61-f3391373867e_story.html?utm_term=.651b16d5fdd1
archive.is/TSPxr
archive.is/kRx1Q
web.archive.org/web/20180202025801/http://www.cubadebate.cu/noticias/2018/02/01/fallecio-el-companero-fidel-castro-diaz-balart/
cubadebate.cu/noticias/2018/02/01/fallecio-el-companero-fidel-castro-diaz-balart/
youtube.com/watch?v=2nS7nbA_5g0
hooktube.com/watch?v=2nS7nbA_5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he was the PM of Canada?

Where is Hillary?

trudeau an hero?

I am saddened to hear my brother is dead

So this is the power....of communism....

>When you find out you're related to a leaf

and just yesterday the co-founder of hamas shot himself

Couldn't run a country nor could he raise a family. Pathetic.

RIP trudeau, you wont be missed.

Let's play: What will Trudeau say in response??

No worries my fellow citizen, it’s my brother who died. But my wife’s boyfriend is here and they said they’ll let me watch this time to cheer me up

>Communists on suicide watch
>Commie flag

how interesting.

Who is in control of cuba.
Not us...

He must have had some serious evidence against Hillary.

He figured out he was related to a fucking leaf and became an hero

Who is going to pleasure my wife now?

Is he ok?

Trudeau is dead? Praise the Lord

Tyrone

RIP Trudeau
He finally won

thats why they need refugees

The family "suicided" a failson to pave the way of presidential succession for Vice-President Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez. At least, until Mariela Castro is old enough to take over.

You know, I'm looking at Cuban state media right now and there isn't anything about this. Nothing on Granma, nothing on Juventud Rebelde. What's up with that?

Official website Cubadebate
in washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/cuba-state-media-fidel-castros-son-has-killed-himself/2018/02/01/dbbcbe38-07bb-11e8-aa61-f3391373867e_story.html?utm_term=.651b16d5fdd1

>Cubadebate
Translated to English and archived (.is) - archive.is/TSPxr
Archived links (in Spanish): (.is) archive.is/kRx1Q | (wayback machine) web.archive.org/web/20180202025801/http://www.cubadebate.cu/noticias/2018/02/01/fallecio-el-companero-fidel-castro-diaz-balart/
Original link: cubadebate.cu/noticias/2018/02/01/fallecio-el-companero-fidel-castro-diaz-balart/

Youtube link: youtube.com/watch?v=2nS7nbA_5g0 | hooktube.com/watch?v=2nS7nbA_5g0 (to not give clicks)
Now you can go back to /leftypol/ in peace

Mossaded.

“You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity [sins] of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me” (Exodus 20:5).

51st state

YOU DON'T HAVE DEPRESSION - YOU JUST HATE CAPITALISM!