Hitler was gay, and killed to hide it

New studies say

theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews

>theguardian

> killed to hide it
> dies in a bunker with his wife
Sure...

He was vegan, pretty sure everyone knew

any gay man who can do what he did is fine in my book.

that being said, why do liberals like to do this bullshit where they pin the "worst crimes of the 20th century" on one of their special marginalized groups?

Eating meat is so cool!

yeah she was totally a beard meant to prove he wasnt gay!!!! which explains why he hid her from all of Germany....somehow...

Let me guess, repressed homo.

Same story, different person

If you want to kill spiders you must want to fuck them as well.

There's no such thing as homosexuality. It's just a mental illness. It's like saying that if someone believes they're a monkey then they're a monkey.

Nope. The only thing weird about Hitler's sexuality was his lack of foreskin.
Nope, he didn't eat meat in Nazi Germany because he didn't eat pork, and he didn't want to eat beef or chicken unless it was killed kosher.

liberals hate gay whites. they aren't marginalized enough

WTF now I love Hitler

>Dont forget he only had one tesitcle
>Caught syphilis from a jewish hooker
>And could only climax when Eva Braun deficated on his face.

All "factual"

Ohhh and now he was a homosexual. ...

They will never be done smearing him. Every year or two they parade out some new malignment

kek first thing i said too....ooop guarding prolly garbage....but fuck hitler, he prolly was gay look at Ava... yuck...

So he was gay, jew, half black, drug addict, scat fanatic, pedophile, impotent, had one ball, a tail, pooped his pants, transexual and slav.

According to (((studies))) Hitler was a secretly jewish 5'3 manlet with a single testicle that couldn't get hard, had one shorter leg, had schizophrenia, was an 80 IQ brainlet, was a complete meth addict, was almost blind and had brown eyes.

So we should kill all homosexuals just in case?

he was short and thin (twink), wore shorts, did uppers, was vegan, had a beard gf and dressed nice. its pretty obvious he was a fag

Sounds believable.

I have an antique book that says that he was a powerful wizard who believed himself a God who wanted to raise Thule. Rip.

>tfw actually arachnophobic
>tfw actually want to fuck spiders

They wrote a slander article about Adolf Hitler in 2018, so brave!

Sure
According to a new study
All Jews have aids

well, yeah, now they are because things have hit the slippery (((greased))) slope. But we've all heard that "muh but Hitler was actually Jewish ya know!" bullshit too, which I'm not sure what anyone means by that if they think he did evil things.