ICELAND NO!!

Iceland set to ban circumcision on children.

rt.com/news/417649-iceland-ban-circumcision-boys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

I have a feeling they're going to ban immigrating to the country soon, they've already started eugenics and kicking out foreign cultural practices

I better move there quick :^)

Good, only Jews would be genuinely angry about that since they wouldn't be allowed to mutilate little boys cocks with their mouths here nor do it safe and surgically. Less Jews means less everything else that is bad.

Only shithole countries allow the genital multilation of children.

"6 year jail sentence" for those convicted.

was standard practice in your country till the 50s champ

Little boys running around with dog weiners

This is a sharp move towards forced atheism in a nation of Bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38

Countries like iceland and England are the crucibles of social experiments (sort of like fallout vaults) because of their insular nature and isolated populations acceptance of bullshit they could easily change.

I'd rather you fight for your own country and people than flee to some place isolated.
Open borders only for Europeans is a meme, timed immigrant working segregation is a strong economical tool.
Nationalism, and a return to monarchism and aristocracy is the only way.

Hows that bathtub?

I can't take an advocate for racial mixing seriously, a man who considers himself close to the above, the absolute should not do that. But he supports the act of racial spirit corruption which is nauseating.
Christianity isn't necessary, as an answer to nihilism what's necessary is to educate children like adults on what they metaphysically and biologically are.
Christianity was an okay tool towards anti-degeneracy but it's been corrupted beyond the point that you can even call it Christianity anymore. In its roots the religion is also egalitarian which in practice promotes individualistic and hedonistic self indulgence.

Are you a Jew? Funnily enough with your anti Christian opinions you probably are.

>They often gather to celebrate the Jewish holidays, the first permanent Jewish Center and Synagogue in Iceland is slated to open in Reykjavik in 2018.

Because of this?

>ICELAND NO!!!
>Wanting jewish wiener mutilation

I love circumcision so much. It pisses you faggots off more than anything else. I’ll be so glad when my son gets circumcised, fuck I’d love to watch

I guess that’s something. I’m circumcised and I’m alright with being circumcised so it’s hard for me to say whether it’s totally good or bad. I’m white so I don’t think about my and everybody else’s penises all the time

Hey Moshie.

based

Can you film it for me?

>I love jew tradition so much! I'll be glad when my so is mutilated, fuck I'd love to watch.

Found the egalitarian christcuck.

Next thing you know it was Icelandic death camps in Poland!!! Fucking screencap this.

If God created man in his own image, then why does he mandate circumcision? Does that mean God fucked up and didn't create us with a cut schlong?

>Banning infant genital mutilation.
Oh god the horror.

They better not pussy out like other countries. When do they actually vote on it?

1940s.

At least give your future sons the choice for themselves.

fuckin based
how do we push this here

Iceland is turning into a superfeminist dystopia tho

Check these out

See listen to Satan. He want you to choose what you do with your dick.

more proof that iceland is the best country in europe

actually..I bet jews are pushing for it..all jews would have to start going to israel to do their shit, which is what they want

good luck with all of the jews and muzzies around

fag boy is constantly bitching about female genital mutilation and shit..why not male

Fucking finally. Every non-shithole country should ban unnecessary genital modification of minors, regardless of gender.

>aristocracy

why would you want something so useless

Hope that someday the tech will exist for me to replace my jew-stolen foreskin.

>Born a white American male, limitless potential
>Dick immediately chopped and life ruined forever

You can't just "move there". They unlike lesser nations have rules and enforce them.

Women dislike uncircumcised penis.
Many polls have been done on this.

Settle down shekelstien

Do laws against female genital modification care what men think?

yeah but that provokes such strong disgust in the majority that in general foreigners dont dare defend it

the average white person is neutral towards circumcision and does it because the doctors recommend it. it'll take quite a lot to get him to care, and the more liberal ones will just yield to claims that it's racist not to permit it

I want to hatefuck woman in your pic.

if he's for one he has to be for the other
jews btfo

lol no one is going to buy that
people are too desensitized to male circumcision

I'm not
anyone who is should have to watch videos

Good for them .Its genital mutilation for profit.

They autistically keep record of them.

>Iceland is best country in Europe
>67% percent of ALL children born out of wedlock and raised by single mothers

Kills retards. Bands ritual genital mutilation. removes previous government.

Please keep going.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

but nromies are and they don't care about videos