Miura or Mori?

Miura or Mori?

Miura likes drawing cocks.
Mori likes drawing sexy maids.

Mori because she doesn't go on ass long hiatuses

Mori because history

Art wise, I don't think they're too special. Both have the issue of over-detailing mediocre drawings.
Writing wise, Mori

>Both have the issue of over-detailing mediocre drawings

what

Miura art dropped a lot since he changed to digital

have you read the last chapter

not yet, last one ive read was the one they left the ship.
Im free now

he says drawing a turd and making it really detailed and complex in the end it will be still a shit

>B4 traditional drawing vs minimal sketching into photoshop w/ manga tone patterns
gee I wonder

What?

how are they drawing turds

Fuck you, mori doesnt do that

Most people are just plebs that think that super-detailed drawings=good art!
Although in this case I'd say Miura and Mori are definitely good artists, but Miura in particular is definitely overrated.

Mori because he perfected Arabesque art

altho Arabesque art is pretty much easy mode anyways

>Miura in particular is definitely overrated.
not really.

Most of the image of Guts is drawn by hand and the one on the right looks like it's using tone patterns after photoshop lineart.

One of them likes cocks while the other one doesn't, so Mori.

WTF, I hate manga now!

There are videos of Mori at work. You should watch them. She draws everything by hand.

>but Miura in particular is definitely overrated
I don't know about overrated, he's a solid artist. I think it's more of a case of plebeians, like you said, thinking details make the art. So instead of appreciating the anatomy or composition (things he's good at), they'll be impressed by the excessive shading or dumb details like fur and scales.

>anatomy or composition (things he's good at)
Those are things he's NOT good at, his composition is usually cluttered and anatomy wonky/inconsistent.

His anatomy is inconsistent because he's been drawing the same shit for 30 years so his style obviously changed with time. I doubt you'll find much inconsistency within a chapter.

And the composition itself is fine, he just fucks up the hierarchy of elements by excessively detailing everything.