Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

Is she mental?

just another girl who lost to the dick

Oni should've won

Honor goes to the victor.

Will we ever see her again if anime get another season?

She's a tranny, of course she's mental.

A prequel about Shinakoi please. I wanna see sharkteeth Alice do some shit.

Mental is an understatement.

Miko > Bear > Oni > French > Green > Empress

Onigawara > Inaba > Satori > Kikakujo/Warabi > Kyo-bo > Amou

>>But Amou win
>>in the anime and manga
>>he love her too
He is also in love with her
Because his answer to the confession Amou is "me too"

>have a meaningful budding romance with best girl all series
>last episode drop her for some shitty yandere

I don't think they could have ruined it any more than that. It was obvious this will happen for the last 3 eps, too.

>>have a meaningful budding romance with best girl all series
>>last episode drop her for some shitty yandere

>drop her
>he lets Amou leaves and returns to Rin

They both got to confess how they felt and Amou chose to move on. Rin didn't get dropped, because she's the one who got to stay with Nomura.

Well it's not really her fault. It's just because Nomura is too cute and handsome

she's a machiavellian busou shoujo

Find a flaw.

Mentally retarded?
Yes.

Truly the best girl.

a shit

>5 more months for OVA
Fuck it's too long, I need more Miko. Maybe at that time most of you guys will forget about this show

>liking yanderes

feel free to stop posting anytime.

Shit taste.

>hating yanderes
Feel free to stop posting immediately.

You say that like she didn't.

>delusional onifag

You're even more delusional than the Amoutards.

How do people actually like Oni? I can't understand how anyone can have taste this awful.

She was the best

For how unmemorable she was, casual clothes Mary was hot as fuck. Incredibly /fa/.

Manga is ongoing and the anime cut the bit where he says "me too" to amous confession. Oh and the contrarian ended up offering his freedom to miko just for a shot at seeing Amou before she left on her trip. Empress is winning as of now in both manga and Anime.

Yes she is, she also happened to be the most interesting girl by far. Also extra points for beating the ever living snot out of armed opponents with martial arts.

>a detailed romance since before his time at the academy (that even led directly into it) supersedes a shitty mask whore

Good

>tfw oni will never tie you upside down and buri buri you

Even if any other girl ''wins'' by the end of the manga, Amou isn't the kind of girl who would desist just because Nomura is in a relationship. Basically Nomura's girlfriend is going to have to share him with Amou whether she likes it or not.

>entire show about martial arts and armed girl
>the final fight is a massive fistfight where they completely forgo their martial arts for beating the fuck out of each other instead

It was beautiful.

I wanted Nomura to pipe Amou then and there tbhwufammo

It would have been the greatest bro-fuck in history senpai.

J I Y U U
I U
Y Y
U I
U CHOKA J

Disgusting.

At least Amou fights fair.

>Amou
>fights far

She's not fighting far when she's so cute I could never hit her!

This is the only shot in the anime where her face didn't look completely off.

Can wait for Asanagi to draw Oni get strip naked and receive some good belly slugging.

PRINCESS SATORI IS A GOOD GIRL

BURI BURI

Asanagi is a bitch that can't take what he dishes out.

They were all incredibly fuckable. Amou and Oni were particularly sexy, the only worst girl was french bc he personality was fucking annoying.

>oni
>sexy
You what mate? I can understand finding her cute, but she doesn't have a single sexy bone in her body.

>oni
>not sexy
You might have a case of the gay.

Well, it's not a flaw for me, but she has a dick.

>she has a dick.
Post at least ten peer reviewed studies to back up this outlandish claim of yours or fuck off.

Her lust for Nomura and desire to own him reminded me of Griffith's feelings towards Guts.

I like all the girls but they're such generic "school harem romance" that it's infuriating.

Amou may be a murderous psycho but she's miles above the rest in entertainment.

Gay

"Auto-counter", huh. Is that how kids call it nowadays?

I'd suck Amou's dick no homo.

ONI IS TOO CUTE

What did she mean by this?

I can tell you those kanji mean eyeball and eye. So I guess the word on the right means "attraction point" or something.

I mean on the left.

Thirsty dork.

she wins
In anime even if it remains subutile and the manga or he answers clearly to her confession
He wants to leave with her and he even bought a plane ticket
But Amou refuses and rejects him
I love their relationships they reject the other but
The truth is that Amou and MC are in love
My poor Amou does not even know that he is too falls in love with her and that she belongs to him from the beginning

I think they missed a chance for comedy by not having flying objects constantly cover his dick like in Kuromukuro.

Sex

Shit can't be cute.

Good taste.

If Warabi wanted a kiss, would you give one to her?

>kissing a boy
Sorry, but I'm not gay.

Rude!

Hell yeah.

The manga sure is slow as fuck.

But Amou is best girl. Also she knew MC before the others and had a meaningful relationship with him first. The others are red herrings that the readers get attached to because technically we start understanding everything from the middle of the timeline. You gotta think about it from the MCs perspective. He spent a good amount of time at that old school with Amou before he went to his current school.

Damn how did best girl just come out and BTFO the others girls in a single swoop? Unprecedented

Reserve doujin where the girls are tortured when?

How can a blind girl be so best? it's mind boggling.

*reverse
Fuck my engrish is truly terrible

And she didn't even get a proper arc. Gakkari desu.