>World class seafood
>If you need a city, Miami is a few hours away
Come home, white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/monroecountyflorida/PST045216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

>t. bugman

>going to the undeveloped keys when you could have a great job, nice car and huge house in south tampa

t. grew up here

>Tampa
>46% white

Hahahha I live in the Keys and Im Cuban. Theres a LOT less than 90% white. Bahahahahahha

>nigger and cuban central
No thanks

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/monroecountyflorida/PST045216

bahahahhahaha

Only 3 things happen in the keys

drinking
cocaine snorting
gay sex

When it comes to Florida, the central part of the state is the only refuge of the white man.

You must be one of the negroid Cubans
I live in Orlando, you have never been to Florida.

321 represent
yeah we have a fucking ton of blacks wtf are you on user

Key West is 68% white non Hispanic, hispanics are 16% and I am willing to believe that half of them are white. So that would be 76%. Is the area outside of key west mostly white or non white? What I’m trying to say is it’s not too far fetched that it is near 90% white, but who knows.

I thought it was the northwest like the panhandle?

All Cubans are negros, but they are only a couple percents so i think it is basically acceptable, Ted Cruz is white no?

hahahhaha Florida dont belong to whitey anymore. Come move here if you aint a pussy and we will slash your tires.

how can you live there without a paraonoia about tsunamis?

>Fuck ton of blacks
>7% in 2016

Those bridges look very expensive.

Too many gays and hurricanes.

>not realizing the whites live outside the city
>what is south tampa
idiot
>cubans
>the best POSSIBLE latinos behind chileans
ok

don't get enough opportunities to wear cashmere. no thanks.

Honestly, I would say around 10-20% of the ones in the US are white. By white, I mean they would not look out of place in Spain

The amount of degeneracy that goes on in the keys and especially key west is no place for a str8 white man

That's a city. I'm talking about small towns like arcadia, sebring, lake wales. and those tiny villages with indian names

>Says South Tampa
>Hillsborough County is 46% non hispanic white, and has a ton of Arabs

>Lake Wales
Dude, Polk county is like 60% white

All you white boys should move up north to some desolate town in Wyoming. Go be with your kind.

Homos and sweltering heat; good fishing though.

Haines City is full of niggers and Mexicans.

I fucking love Miami because it has so many delicious brown girls who want white dick

This. It's predominantly fagville.

Key West = POZ Weet

Apparently never been to St. Barts. Good. Don’t go.

what a waste of infrastructure

>90% white

That's not true at all. Wasn't even 90% in 2000. About 60% at best by now. And the under 20 population is a disaster, about 90% Latin. Look at the elementary schools to understand what your future is going to be like living there.

truth

Tampa is a dump desu

The one on the right is the old one. The left one replaced it for traffic and now the old one just goes to that island (pigeon key) and they occasionally blow up a portion or two while filming action movies.

>more white flight
No more, take back the cities your ancestors built, white man

really looks appealing to a mountainnigger

>Implying white people did not build the West Indies

>arcadia, sebring, lake wales
I've lived in all three of those, and two of them suck. Arcadia is really nice, but Lake Wales is full of blacks and Mexicans, and Sebring is full of white trash and supercilious, arrogant snowbirds who make you wish you were dealing with blacks and Mexicans.

WHEN THE SEAS RISE YOU WILL BE FINE AS LONG AS YOU CAN BREATH UNDERWATER GREAT INVESTMENT 10/10 WOULD BUY THERE AGAIN

good lord, I want to live in tampa so fucking bad.

>hot and humid as fuck all year round

Literally for niggers

Fuck hot weather. Still looks nice though.

1 hurricane = everything gone

No girls want white dick. White guys have small dicks.

God I love hurricane season.
all the jew yorkers buying all the gasoline in sight.
tourists running around panicking.
niggers failing at shutters for weeks straight.

A challenger appears.

I've never left the midwest, beautiful paradise like this only exists in my comfiest of dreams.

t. crocodile

My uncle lives in New port Richey fucking scuzzy but cheap there.

t. Galveston Texas

wth are you talking about? While our pop is obviously trending downward those people get segregated into a place called ghettos. Whites, if not poor, rarely interact with 'them'.
>speaking to you like you're slow bc you are

too hot

Dad is heading down there in a couple of weeks to look for houses. Nothing like all fishing all time time for retirement.

Already here

i'm white, not a coconut nigger. islands are for shitskins. snow is for the white man. fuck you.

check out NC's outer banks. it's like the florida keys without Florida Man and jimmy buffet.

Isnt england an island?

>When it comes to Florida, the central part of the state is the only refuge of the white man
Nah, the panhandle is where all the real white men are at.

But those two things make a classic florida summer

whites shouldn't live where seasons don't exist

Went to Islamorada a couple weeks ago. So many white people, I was impressed. I thought it would be spicville. And they were real whites, too, like every girl had natural blonde hair and blue eyes, every man looked like an SS poster, even the old guys had Chad-tier genetics. Was this a Nazi colony back in the day or something?

And my God they were so friendly. I talked for 30 minutes with this really cute blonde girl at the grocery store. I'm autistic as hell and cannot hold a conversation to save my life, but she was asking me questions and genuinely seemed interested in who I was. She even laughed at one of my stupid jokes. God damn it must have been years since I heard a white girl giggle at my jokes.

Compared to the mongrelized shithole where I usually live (Tampa) it was practically an ethnostate. I want to move there when I get enough money.

Fucking land locked retards and their low IQ behavior.

Nigger are you even white?

heat and humidity breed stupidity and laziness. just look at the niggers and spics. enjoy your sunburn and martini, monkey.

I guess Inuits must all have 200 IQ

You're socially retarded. Lol stop blaming people for your character flaws, when its clear for everyone else that you're the problem.

say what you will about niggers but spics arent lazy.

>live in a place that gets fucked over by hurricanes every few years
nah

case in point about humidity causing stupidity. spics are notorious for cutting corners.

I'm not blaming anyone for my character flaws you fucking imbecile.

dont, as autistic as you are. you will ruin it.

How many millions does a home cost in the keys?

Looks beautiful.

Wow an autistic social retard. You truly are a paragon of the white race.

Whites and affluent minorities are probably the only ones who can afford to live there.

On the water? Like 1-3. You can find a house though for the mid six figures

Kekd

No best place like South Carolina

Lmao didn't Spain once conquer and control portions of the world you now reside in? They're from a mixed climate, a lot of dry heat and humidity too; In fact that's the case in most of the Med, and you snow niggers wouldn't be able to chimp out online if Romans hadn't wrangled you guys from analing raping each other in caves and bundles of foliage, debris and shit you stole from neighboring developed societies lol. Nice, Sven, very nigger tier.

Lol not directly. But your whole need to "escape" to white enclaves is a sign of weakness and humiliation, since you flee your home because of brown apes? Is cowardice your flaw and not autism?

>they
>you
ah, so not only are you not of nordic stock, you're not even of med stock. an actual coconut nigger, just as i predicted.

>Spaniards are the only meds

>90 percent Hispanic
>So laid back that homeless people and drug users liter the streets
>Exclusively Urban sprawl
>Water is behind you
>World Class Phishing
>World Class See-Food
>If you need a place to get AIDS, Miami is a few hours away
Come home whyte man

he later referred to meds in a general tense. he is a shitskin, which is of course suitable for his monkey hammock lifestyle.

He said "the Med"

yeah, and? he was making the case for mediterranean people in general - which he implies to not be part of. he is a coco nigger.

>yeah, and?
I think you need to improve your reading comprehension. "The med" is a region, just like somebody can be from "the south."
>he was making the case for mediterranean people in general - which he implies to not be part of.
Where does he imply that?

Lmao do you actually believe you're some norse hero? I'm a second generation Cuban American, I don't have an inferiority complex, so i don't pretend to be a member of an ancient civilization or proto ethnic group?? If you're not full blown AUTIST.

holy shit, you are thick. he brings up the "med" to make a case for mediterranean people.
>where does he imply that?
right here, retard, because my inference from his implications is correct: >I'm a shitskin
we know.

do u look like heem?

brevard is white as fuck. are you in cocoa?

Nope. I'm charcoal black. My friends call me Diego Mountaneous Bike

You guys kill the white race with your inclusive and shitty hipster like behavior lol. As if being white is enough, when we know a majority of you are actually soy boy gamer neets playing a role, putting on a social costume lol you guys don't actually live this shit. You just use the self schisming techniques the Jew has bequeathed you with. Its all yours user. Enjoy your tiny micro enclaves, in an ever increasing world of malice towards whites ((of every phenotype)).