You are cheering for the white mans team Sunday, aren't you /pol?

You are cheering for the white mans team Sunday, aren't you /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

w
youtube.com/watch?v=aZiwQnxSRUY
youtube.com/watch?v=vCGJcEwYVQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals and blacks were pissed when the Patriots beat the Falcons last year

>2018
>Watching sports
Whites participating in activities like niggerball don't get a free pass, so no.

>Hey Tom, get a load of this cuck!

Yes but I'm not as excited for this game as much as the AFC Championship. The Jaguars talked so much shit it was hilarious.

yes

>White man's team
>Play in a state where Trump lost the white vote
>Eagles
>Play in the state that sealed the election for Trump

Pats are the cuck team

>Jaguars
They were the only team that werent allowed to kneel by their owner and when they did in london not american soil the owner made the entire team issue and apology to the military. They were more patriotic than the patriots this year. Also if you do a roster analysis they have 2 more whites on their team over the patriots.

>I'll be downing gin and tonics
>Eating homemade stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon
>Eating Chili
>Maybe a cheese steak

The real loser will be my toilet

Lefty tweets from when the Patriots beat the Falcons last year

>You are cheering for the white mans team Sunday, aren't you /pol?
I'm not watching the Superb Owl but I hope they win so EDP will commit suicide on cam.

Both teams are technically based, Patriots are Trump team, and the Egales never participated in the protests

Isn't the super bowl in 3 days?

I have nothing against the team itself or the fans, just the defense for chimping out whenever they lost a game and promising a Super Bowl victory before the AFC championship.

tom brady has like 20 super bowl wins
enough is enough

Tom is a fucking weirdo
w ww.instagram.com/p/Beq903Xgpy2/

>NFL full of niggers
>best team is full of whites

Black bois BTFO?

He'll be at the game

I don't watch niggerkneel anymore.

Fuck the NFL

Eagles will win

NFL = WWE
naive little consumer goyim

Eerrr, no. It's common place for all young white bois to put pictures of their walls of black men (michael jordan).

Fkn faggot mutts.

Thats fair

>Lady Gaga killing the halftime show
Yeah she killed it by refusing to get into a the political shit and just made her message about everyone regardless of who they voted for.

did you fall for the vikings to the superbowl meme?

Funny how things like this keep playing out

chekced

youtube.com/watch?v=aZiwQnxSRUY

Why would I?

Checked.

As much as I hate Boston fans, I respect Tom Brady and I love how white the Pats are (relative to the rest of the league). Also a win will get them one step closer to knocking off the Shittsburgh Stealers in SB win percentage.

Yes

it's not a race thing you retard

I just want literally any team that isn't the patriots to win the superbowl for once

>Tom Brady too much of a pussy to show up

No it was a race thing, or at least idiots on twitter tried to make it one. It was the first Superb Owl of Trump's presidency and people wanted it to be political. They even attacked Lady Gaga for not being overtly political

The iggles are the whitest team then the toxins so yes i am

>patriots are practicing across the street from my office so they give me lots of special access photo Id's and what not just to get into my office.

>it ends up being basically no security before like 10AM so no one is affected in my building since everyone gets here before 10.

If you want to somehow snipe some patriot player from the roof of an office building across the street from the place the pats are practicing just come here tomorrow. Granted you will have to shoot through a building wall, so you will be shooting blind.

After all the "take a knee" shit that went down last year my boomer dad is finally refusing to watch football anymore. I'm really proud of him, it's finally time to see that sportsniggers are not worth supporting.
I never watched them to begin with, and even when my folks were tuned in I only cared about the ads.
I'll be looking forward to all the salt that occurs when retards still get mad when spics, niggers, antifatards, and other cucks kneel in disrespect to the jews that feed them. Who knows, maybe there will be violence this time.
That was really good, there were insane niggers trying to claim their loss as a hate crime.

let's go!

Fuck the Patriots

yes but not for the reasons you think. Im a pretty big giants fan and for that reasoning I hate the pats. But my roommate and best bud is a huge eagles fan, would suck off carson palmer if he had the chance, and I hate them with all my heart. I have to respect the pats for being honestly the white mans team and not giving a fuck what anyone thinks about them. They also are extremely conservative. Anyways, thats why I want the pats to win. (Also theyve been in how many superbowls in the past 11 years? 5? it be crazy to see them win again)

Fly eagles fly,
on the road to victory.
Fight eagles fight,
score a touchdown 1-2-3.
Hit ‘em low, hit ‘em high,
and watch our Eagles fly.
Fly eagles fly,
on the road to victory.
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!!

As an Eagles fan I must be the only one that actually likes the Patriots. Tom Brady is the GOAT and Belli is the mastermind. They're fucking awesome, I hope muh birds win sunday but shit if they have to lose to someone I'm glad it's the pats. People just hate them cause they're the best. And they cheat a lil cause they're smart. Last year's superbowl was the best ever by far and I can't wait for sunday!

Daily reminder that this is Tom Brady's wife

Boycott

Fuck you shitskin

>Brady vs. BEWD in the Owl, both teams with symbols representing American history and patriotism

Could this season have gone any better?

Look at the rosters, the owners, and they way they act. Then reconsider your comment, shit-dick.

This is what you support:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCGJcEwYVQk

whites invented football

>pic from 2014

Still doesn't change the fact that PA is more patriotic than any state in New England

The Pats are literally the team of Bernie Sanders

It could be worse honestly your kids could be playing overwatch and watching anime, at least sports make them active and masculine.

Hell yes.

Blowing out liberals and non whites since early 2000s

dirty birds comin for that ass

Not so fast

Philadelphia Eagles
>owned by a billionaire Jew

New England Patriots
>owned by a billionaire Jew

I’m not watching anything produced by the BLMFL.

6 RINGS!!! LET'S GO BRADY!!!

No

What happened to boycotting the NFL over the kneeling?

Patriots are the faggots of the NFL, same goes with the damn eagles. Dallas Cowboys is America's team after all you fucking nigger.

whites invented all modern sports

fine. I will actually watch the sportsbowl and root for /ourteam/

grow some balls?

Hell yea! Sixth ring here we go!

Liberals made it into a political thing, they can't help but inject politics into everything. Movies, tv, halloween, sports, etc... they ruin everything that way.

when it looked like Atlanta had the game wrapped up, they decided to start this narrative that Atlanta represented black people, and therefore liberals, and the Patriots represented Trump and white people.

Then they got their ass kicked in a major comeback in the second half. unprecedented in super bowl history. So it really was like the election haha.

I honestly don't find Giselle that attractive. Am I just part gay, or has the media been playing her up way too much. I mean she's cute, but I don't find her anything special. I honestly think Tom could have done way better.

Nfl is kill. Abort. Shilling in full force

>he doesn't support the buddy duo of gronk and brady

Fuck the eagles

Why do all Cowboys fans have that same look.

I usually cheer for the underdog, but fuck Philly.

>tfw instead of the football you care more about watching SJW commercials/halftime shit and complaining about it with Sup Forums
Weimarbowl 2018 lads

I'm not a Cowboys fan faggot I am a Texans fan, but you gotta look at the stats. Still going for Patriots cause fuck the Eagles, literally worse than Chiefs fans.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his naturally chiseled features, features that developed due to being exposed to the harshness of cold climates and struggle for survival, all made to withstand extreme conditions. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our whiteness, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The white man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, nothing can diminish his warrior instincts. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (low IQ subhumans)

The summit of expression of his superiority is his mind. The Aryan mind is the highest of all IQs. As intelligence and maturity is the symbol of manhood and civilization, this alone would suffice to make the white man the most dominant of men. This man is able to fulfill the desire of the neediest of women. His superior genes ensures that when he ejaculates, the potent European seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the white man impregnates, giving any of his offspring a higher IQ than any other race. (Subhuman Africans)

In total, the white man expresses his masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All of this and more is the reason why the white man is the epitome of civilization.

super gay

>Patriots have an actual caveman named Gronk on their team

(((posnanski))) sounds like a filthy rat to me.

yes he does

You're a gay cuckservative, shut your cock sucking mouth up

They are the NFL incarnation of the KKK, Aryan Nations and literally Hitler. Who else would I cheer for?
Belichick is based as fuck

BASED WHITE TEAM

FUCKING BASED

I'm not cheering for either team. I hate sports.

1776!
!

kinda spooky if you think about it

i work in a pretty niggery town in NC. you wouldn't believe how many niggers i see with Steelers shit on their cars, wearing steelers jackets, hats, etc.

>Brady skips white house visit
White man's team my ass.

and jews run the NFL

>Carson Palmer
I think you got the wrong Carson, bud.

quality post friend.

Its almost like both were rigged....

Fuck the eagles and their fans.

No.
Anyone that watches this is a faggot.
It is your duty to deprive them of their views.
NFL BTFO how will they ever record?
They won't if you don't watch the Hate America Corporate Advertising Bowl.

The niggles brought the curse upon themselves.

Don't forget all the commercials will be lip service to liberal human trash.