Hillary

Why isn't she in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/1414044/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all in due time my young virgin friend

Check the new tomorrow noon there bub

Would bring down Trump as well.

No need for prison. She is stuck with Bill all day now, much worse.

Why do white women prefer black men so much, in the US white babies are now a minority and interracial is so common. Are we white men that useless? Our women seem to think so.

No white guy would marry white women. White women too crazy/sjw. White men are marrying Asian women. Much better wives. Only men left are black men, who are on a mission to create a army of single moms.

Time takes time.

Go home robot you're drunk

The Asian women that white men marry seem really shit though, like mostly south east Asian women. It appears that most white guys can't actually get proper east Asian women like Japanese, north eastern Chinese etc. They are always just marrying Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese crap. Which is not an upgrade from white women, but a downgrade, south east Asians are less intelligent than even white people.

The wheel of justice rolls slow, but it grinds fine.

White women leave white men to date superior black men. While white men breed with the rejects from crappy Asian countries. lol

I agree that proper Asians (Japan, China, Korea) are superior to jungle Asians.

You can still bribe judges.

I feel bad for black women its kinda sad really

South east Asians have Negrito in them, It's why they are generally shorter and darker and have bigger noses. The Negrito/Australoid people originally owned all of south east Asia before the ancient Chinese came down and interbred with them.

Some black women hook up with white men.

> trying to derail the thread by cuckposting
lmfao fucking kek the absolute god damn fucking state of the Zionist Kikes

Kike? Is that some name for Jews or something, I hear sort of alex jones fans or white supremacist type people say that. I think it's about Jews probably. I am not a Jew myself, I am just a white guy.

>Why isn't she in prison?

She should be. It was her turn.

Serf laws do not apply to the ruling class.

White women don't want white men anymore, it's just a fact. Even in the UK.

White women are allowed to admit it now, but in the past white women would have been forced out of positions and their life ruined if hey associated with black people.

hi there fellow white guy
are you also taking care of your wife's son like the rest of us white guys are ?

Silly racist, I am not even Jewish. I am white, the only way I am Jewish is if my whole family are unaware that they are Jewish also. Which is highly unlikely. We come from England and Belgium, not Jews. Not that being a Jew would even be bad, nothing wrong with them. You are just a racist.

majority of the mixing is by men, only 20% of white women find other races attractive, and even a smaller fraction of them have children.

I live in NYC where lots of race mixing goes down. I pass literally thousands of people on the streets every day, including tons of couples. I rarely ever see white women with black males. It just doesn't happen that often. Same thing when I lived in Chicago. This obsession you NEETs and incels have with black dick is getting old. Go get girlfriends.

Sorry but the majority of IR relationships between blacks and whites is with black men and white women. But keep telling yourself it's white men with black women. lol

How insecure and butthurt can you get?

Even a large portions of celebs are black men with white women. Sorry, white women know which more are more manly. Sorry if it makes you so insecure that you have to deny reality and pretend you are preferred. You are so preferred that you live on Sup Forums and don't have a GF.............isn't that interesting.

I-i'm so sowy for being a bad wacist
i'll make sure tyrone gives my wife a good pounding tonight ok

"according to the United States Census Bureau there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009"

And that is just marriage, many white women are with black men and aren't married. As BF's etc.

So while white men marrying black men is nearly twice as much as black women marrying white men. The rate of actual couplings is more like 4x the amount of white women with black men than black women with white men.

Sorry about that honey.

Trump is closer to prison in year than both Obama and Hilary have been in a decade. Knowing you gullible clowns will go to the grave without these two even getting close to criminal charges is one of the most satisfying feelings in this world.

The amount of delusion and insecure denial about the guy claiming he is everywhere and never sees black men with white women just makes me lol. It must be sad to be in that much denial and insecurity. Poor kid.

Because she did nothing wrong.

White women choose black, the only white women that choose white men are ones with no other options. Sorry

White men age worse, sexually are inferior and weaker looking. This is why they are not desirable and are the most cuckolded race.

Black men own your women, sorry.

CIA and DOJ are run by Jews who protect her.

I watched that live. I jumped up yelling. YEAAAHHHH when he said that live.
feelsgoodman

White women from European countries which don't have many black guys even go on sex vacations to have sex with black guys. There is a large industry around it. Sorry about it.

Prison?

Bitch is built like a bullfrog.

>Clinton potentially misshandles classified information

OMG LOCK HER UP

>Trump admin miss handles classified information

they good boys they dindunuffin

The best part was how quiet she got. She knew she got BTFO.

Because he is a fake president.

It's alright to be insecure honey, your destiny is to be a cuck. Just embrace your destiny.

I see white men with Asian women more often than black men with white women.

White men with ugly reject Asian women from shithole countries............that isn't an achievement. That's actually a failure.

>Insecure
Look, look! Look at this! We can bang white women of lower social status, white boi! Look! Acknowledge me!

> old landwhales want tyrone
fucking kek
they can have them all lad

If Asian countries are shit holes. What are african countries?

ZING

Not saying all Asian countries, just saying the ones that white men commonly get partners from. Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia etc. They are shithole countries and the people are far less intelligent than white people. It's why gold digger women from there will readily marry any white man, even and old one.

That's what you guys have been reduced to as your dating options. lol

But are they less intelligent than niggers?

The result when you breed is failures like Elliot Rodgers. lol
Bred from a failed white man who can't get his own women who bred with a Filipino bitch. Creates an inferior child since both parents are failures.

LMAOAOAOAOAO

STRZOK TOOK MJB INFO AND THATS WHAT MEMO WAS

>M J B DOC IS THE HOLY GRAIL

STRZOK MEMO WOULD BE LEGIT EXCEPT ITS HIGHLY EDITED

EVERYTHING MJB SAID HAPPENED

DONALD HAD NO IDEA WHO GOT HIM ELECTED AND IT WAS M J B IN CA.

LMAMAMAOAOAOAO

If those countries make stupid Asians what do African countries make?

because she only stole $260 bil from tax payers. she wasnt the CEO of a bank that declared bankruptcy because to much money was tied up in investments and only lost $400 mil at the wrong time in the stock market

Women are attracted to confident men, and blacks are in a position where they can say and do things without consequence thus boosting their confidence.

Why are you so insecure honey, also the man in your picture looks like an Asian man. Not a white man, sorry.

Unsure what that has to do with anything. You insecure guys are so desperate. Next you will post another irrelevant thing, sad.

As for temporarily banning me, again showing how insecure you are. Want to live in your little bubble on the backwater of the internet, your small brain is offended by reality. Keep living on Sup Forums, it's where you belong. Keep telling yourself you are the preferred male and ignoring reality and the fact that you are a loser on Sup Forums talking yourself up with the peer support of other white losers on here. This is exactly where you guys belong, enjoy your delusional Sup Forums life.

The sad kids on here are just as pathetic as the idiots on the flat earth forum who will block you for educating them to the fact that the earth is not black. Just want to live in their little comfort zones, how sad.

If you are the preferred male then why are you a loser that lives on Sup Forums trying to talk up rejected Asian women as if they are a good choice for dating. Pathetic.

There is nothing more pathetic than an insecure racist white man. Mostly conspiracy theorists also, tend to look at Alex Jones and have IQ's of like 85. No wonder white women choose black men.

Because the FBI doesn't believe in enforcing laws against presidential families that scratch their back.

Because Hillary never did anything that would justify putting her in prison. You are just low IQ conspiracy theorists. Sorry about that.

The amount of stupid anti Jewish conspiracy theories I see pushed on here also confirms the level of retardation and cop out behaviour of the life failures on here. Alex Jones fans.

because, like trump, she hasn't been proven to have done anything illegal

Exactly

this was the moment that he won the presidency

The far left and far right are both literally retards, and I don't mean that as just an insult. They quite literally are medically retarded people who believe in stupid things.

I thought the title, chinese man with black African women, might have clued you in. But I assume you're nigger. Shouldn't have assumed you read good.

Technically Hillary won the popular vote, so in a pure democracy she would be the leader. Trump won because of the electoral vote which is the republic side of the voting process.

Chinese men have nothing to do with this discussion, you are a moron. You post a Chinese man in response to IR in the west between black men and white women.........learn what is relevant in a discussion.

She will be in good time

>mishandles classified information
Also, perjury. She claimed she never took any classified documents. Yet the server contained them. Even Comey's investigation proved this.

Obamaleaf, isn't it?

>Technically Hillary won the popular vote
gtfo faggot

She actually did, or are you ignorant of blatant facts? How much of a conspiracy theorist do you have to be to even deny that? WTF

Do you even know how the voting system works in your own country you ignorant American idiot.

Another American idiot, no wonder the world calls you guys idiots. You live up to your reputation. Of course I am not going to insult all Americans because of you bottom of the barrel American retards on the internet. But you certainly on the internet make up the most retarded people around. Your reputation proceeds you. It's no wonder many white women get with black women, if I was a woman I would never date a pathetic person such as you guys.

Technically Hillary would have a felony in country with an appropriate judicial system.

Wrong again, keep your conspiracy theories coming. It's no wonder your life is on the internet where you naively are affected by such far right conspiratorial nonsense.

They stopped counting before they were all tallied after they realized Trump has the electoral system.
Of course, naturally, Hillary is incompetent enough to not realize that's how you get the presidency even though her husband was one and Al Gore previously lost because of it.
Also she campaigned half as much. If she got off her fat ass she would have won. The only person she has to blame is herself.

You can keep saying wrong all you like. Doesn't change the fact lying about not having classified documents sent to you when you did, in fact, have them sent to you is perjury.

You are a far right conceited conspiracy theorist with a low IQ. You probably even look at Alex Jones, you don't know anything. You are just a stupid ignorant idiot. Sorry

She literally dindu nuffin

Exactly.

And here we go...
>abc13.com/1414044/
>She has repeatedly said that no email she sent or received was marked classified, but the Justice Department began investigating last summer following a referral from the inspectors general for the State Department and the intelligence community.
>The scrutiny was compounded by a critical audit in May from the State Department's inspector general, the agency's internal watchdog, which said that Clinton and her team ignored clear warnings from department officials that her email setup violated federal standards and could leave sensitive material vulnerable to hackers. Clinton declined to talk to the inspector general, but the audit said that she had feared "the personal being accessible" if she used a government email account.

She knew in advance the server was a stupid idea. Did it anyway. She threw her own change at being president in the trash and committed crimes doing it.

Also, I should point out, the aide responsible for SETTING UP THE SERVER WAS NEARLY CHARGED WITH A CRIME AFTER SETTING IT UP AT HILLARY'S BEHEST.

>The staff member who set up the server, Bryan Pagliano, was granted limited immunity from prosecution by the Justice Department last fall in exchange for his cooperation.

What she did was criminal.

Oh boy, you are just too stupid to talk to. No wonder you live on here. Sorry kid, she isn't going to prison and you are deluded and ignorant about the legal system or even the laws you believe she broke. You are just a little idiot, but carry on with your ignorant delusions on here claiming Hillary is about to go to prison, you idiots have been doing this for years. Alex Jones fans as well. Let me guess the Jews or Illuminati are to blame? See ya kid, you are just too annoyingly stupid.

Everyone knows already the Clintons can commit perjury and not go to jail for it.

Shit, she was the wife of an IMPEACHED PRESIDENT. The fact she got this close to being elected is a miracle when you think about it.