>GOP memos cure cancer
based

*yAWN* oH MAN look at the time! YOU GOTTA GET UYP FOR WORK SOON LOL GO 2 BNED

Hillary is going to prison

Suelta el memo

>Solomon

Ding dong, the witch is fucked.

Nothingburger, happens all the time, nothing special about this time

Hopefully the Bushs are connected somehow too.

Digits confirm.

just where the fuck is McBrain in this shill storm? He hasn't been wheeled onto Camera yet. You'd expect his face plastered everywhere touted as a respectable Republican!

We already knew this.
Fusion GPS
Can't wait until it's provided as evidence to the masses though.

can we hold off on the literal WHO?s on twitter?

Dicks. Everywhere.

I don't know what you even just said.

Here’s what I think about the memo:
>it will provide substantial evidence that many people in the Obama Admin. and Hillary’s campaign broke various laws
>it should be the biggest story of the decade, if not the 21st century
>right wingers will push it hard
>msm will pay no attention to it
>normies won’t give a shit
It will turn into a nothingburger just like everything else.

First Post Worst Post

gargantuan if factual

CAN. WE. HOLD. OFF. ON. USING. LITERAL. WHOS. AS. A . SOURCE.

Fusion GPS founder blamed the Jews
He says the Jews are working for Putin

TLDR:
>FusionGPS contracted by Washinton Free Beacon to do dirt digging, get fired after the primaries and the Clinton campaign picks up where they left off
>FusionGPS basically shills dossier to FBI to get them to investigate Trump, most likely at the behest of the Clinton Campaign
>Clinton crony Cody Shearer is one filling Chris Steele with fake Trump/Russian shit, which is passed off as genuine to the FBI
>FBI starts investigating the Clinton emails again when the Weiner emails drop
>FusionGPS gets mad at the FBI, GOES PUBLIC WITH THE INFO ON DOSSIER TO JOURNALISTS
>Starts Russian debacle in the press with Clinton campaign-financed muck racking that is likely false.

So essentially, the entire Muh Russia narrative was started by Clinton campaign to discredit and force intelligence communities to investigate Trump.

witnessed

Doesn’t disturb you that your fucking cackling whore is literally in trouble “all the fucking time”? Well, motherfucker, she’s not getting away this time.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it" John 1:5. May God help us in the coming days.

Bump

He’s right about jews but wrong about putin. Only the actual devil himself controls the jews. It’s funny to see somebody blame the jews but still blame
Russians by bizzarely saying they control the jews

I've been searching for you, welcome back -

>Memos
>S
>Grassley also has a memo on the way
>Nunes is just the beginning
Holy shit.

biggest political happening of our time and there are fucking mattress threads on /pol

Link to TheHill article, OP?

>where the fuck is McBrain in this shill storm
In the fucking MEMO!!

>Washinton Free Beacon
mmmmm free bacon

Anyone who uses nothingburger is automatically a bot

JUDGING BY THIS GUY'S LAST NAME, THIS SEEMS LEGIT #DEMSAREFUCKED

fuck off boomer

THE MOST SURPRISING PART OF THIS WILL BE THAT FACT THAT RUSSIA WAS ABLE TO PROVIDE HILLARY WITH ADEQUATE MEDICAL CARE IF SHE IF FACT DID TRAVEL THERE

John Solomon isn’t a literal who

how fucking new are you?

Bill Kristols son in law is part owner of washington free beacon. Hmm, I wonder what fake republican jew started the ball rolling?

wtf is this?

Are you retarded? Soloman broke the U1 story. Do a search dumbass.

>((((((SOLOMON))))))

Hmmm....

It's John Solomon, dipshit.

Kristol needs to die already

nEOCONS ARE THE REAL REPUBLICANS SADLY, BRO. THE PEOPLE NEED A REAL COMMON SENSE PARTY

The Trotskyists?
Yeah, no.
Kikes get the bullet.

When will Hillary Clinton finally pay for her crimes?!

I know that being denied the president was the beginning of the Lord’s judgement upon her. Now I just want her to face punishment for her crimes for the sake of her many victims.

The memo that Session's department and the FBI don't want released due to NATIONAL FUCKING SECURITY CONCERNS. The GOP has gone full retard.

LOCK HER UP

Been proven false, just another bullshit stall tactic

SHUT IT DOWN

ALL IM SAYING IS THAT IS WHOM THE REPUBLICAN PARTY SERVES - TUNE IN TO SOME FOX NEWS COVERAGE OF THE MIDDLE EAST IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT.

THE REPUBS AT LEAST ANSWER TO REAL JEWS THAT DONT HIDE THEIR SUPREMATISM AND SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL, SO U CAN AT LEAST RESPECT THAT SOMEWHAT.

THE "LIBERAL" JEWS ARE LITERAL SHILLS PAID TO APPEASE THE SHITSKINS THAT ARE STEADILY TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY. SOME OF THEM ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THE BULLSHYT THEY ESPOUSE, BUT MOST OF THEM AREN'T ACTUALLY THAT DUMB, THEY ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS FOR A SHEKEL.

Bump

LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

RIP Rich, you were too natty for this world

wut

Is Hilldawg going to be the fall guy? Because I want the whole boat, not the first mate

>Muh Russia narrative
Regardless of whether Trump had anything to do with Russian interference, he isn't doing jack shit about it now. Even after a top CIA official believes they will try to fuck with the 2018 election.

THE PUBLIC IS RESTLESS, THEY HAVE TO GIVE US A BIG NAME

It says TESTIMONY OF CARTER PAGE you stupid fucking guinea pig

I PREDICT THAT ANY AND EVERY NEOCON SCHEME IS DUMPED ONTO MCCAIN A YEAR OR TWO AFTER HE DIES.

THAT'S HOW THESE SCUMBAGS OPERATE. THEY GIVE THE PUBLIC SNIPPETS OF TRUTH AS APPEASEMENT AND OPPORTUNISTICALLY MAKE PUBLIC SACRIFICES WHEN IT SERVES THIS CAUSE

We'll find out soon enough. If it does contain information critical to national security, Trump will have to eat it.

just because you are retarded does not mean someone is a literal who dear

>how dare these russians and trump undermine our SACRED LAW ENFORCEMENT
>(KILL ALL COPS - FRY EM LIKE BACON)
>how DARE drumpf ignore our most PRESTIGIOUS intelligence agencies?
>national FUCKING security
watching these people try to behave all patriotic is so fucking spicy. this has been the best few days

Then he'll eat it, and the American public will love him for it just like they did Snowden when Obama and his Administration hated him

>nothingburger

stop repeating shit you here in the internet. It does not make you sound intelligent or in the know, it just makes you look like another mindless drone

FINALLY

this is the end for Drumpf

IGNORE ALL MEME FLAGS

What does this mean? FBI isn't allowed to investigate false leads? How would they know it was false if they didn't investigate it?

All right wing media is controlled opposition. There are very few exceptions, and Breitbart was once one of them. Breitbart got big, they wanted it, he said no, they killed him and took it.
Greetings Bannon!
It's why I hope OANN stops growing. I like them.

When you think about it, it's pretty well played.
>Own media distribution for both sides of the coin
>Grab every big upcoming right wing voice
>O'Reilly
>Hannity
>Tuck
>etc.
>Control how your enemy receives information
>Stop or minimize big stories
>Narratives controlled
>Content shut down (Hannity / Seth Rich)
>9/11 type events fully controlled

GO STICK A METAL FORK INTO THE NEAREST ELECTRICAL SOCKET PLEASE

>making them larger rather than smaller
seems kinda dumb

I like OANN as well, problem is the reporters can't read the teleprompter for shit, Wheeler's good, and I like Graham Ledger

>Britain

There's proof that Putin hired people to fuck with public perception of the candidates in 2016. Using the exact tactics he was taught while working for the KGB.

At no point have I advocated killing cops.

Trump absolutely shouldn't ignore intelligence agencies, they're there to provide him information. It's literally their job.

Yes, national security. What's so hard to understand? Do you want to get cucked by China and Russia? Does it feel good when Xi shoves his cock in your wife?

>based on the fact there is no efficient way to go through the treasure trove of documents provided by Wikileaks we couldn’t verify anything
weaponized autism wins again get fucked

active measures

If I bought and paid for a phony dossier on you and then turned it over to the fbi and they were then allowed to tap you and everyone around you's emails and phone calls would you think thats cool?

The bitch needs to go, now.

>yfw there’s no statue of limitations on murder

U ARE BEYOND PATHETIC ACTING LIKE RUSSIA ALONE AFFECTED THE ELECTION RESULT LIKE PEOPLE FROM EVERY SHITSKIN COUNTRY U CAN NAME WERE SHILLING AGAINST TRUMP, U CAN'T ACTUALLY BE THIS DUMB

WEREN'T*

#MUHRUSSIA

>ALL IM SAYING IS THAT IS WHOM THE REPUBLICAN PARTY SERVES
You mean the GOPe.
They will be dismantled as well, user.
Wait and see.

JEWS HOLD KEY STAKES IN ANY AND EVERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS VENTURE WITH GENTILE FIGUREHEADS.

I FEAR THAT U ARE BEING TOO OPTIMISTIC

Keep grasping at those shekels, user.
May they comfort you in hell.

These guys aren't cops, they're elected officials. The majority of the rank and file agents do their best, despite being stonewalled by the higher ups.

fits more weapons

theres proof? ok show me.

>intelligence agencies
suddenly so much trust in these guys from your side. how strange

also why are you people all so xenophobic all of the sudden? i thought borders were just arbitrary lines in the dirt created by imperialistic nazis or some shit? #aworldwithoutborders suddenly you guys are all about sovereignty and law and order. strange, its almost like you people have no principles at all and say whatever is expedient to save your flea-bitten hides or push whatever narrative is convenient.

you do know that what russian-linked ads were found were all in support of hillary, right? have you looked into any of this at all? do you know what wikileaks is? do you know how it works and why the docs are genuine? has anyone ever explained that to you, how the wikileaks dumps actually work? why dont you try searching for that, you might even learn something. watching all your brains try to conjure up these damage control scenarios is so fucking gooooooooooooooooooood i love it

wax patriotic as much as you like dude, nobody is buying it. thats whats so goddamn delicious is this sudden feigned patriotic outrage from the flag-burners. you can either keep struggling in agony or just slink away into the shadows and pretend this all never happened. the latter would be far less embarrassing, or are you deadset on tethering yourself to a sinking ship?

The fuck is that photo