Why do mexicans do this? Is it genetics?

Why do mexicans do this? Is it genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UVSk4NvsFZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

They're psychopaths since birth probably due to their high elevation

It's the Aztec heritage.
>be in class
>freshman intro to our major
>be TA
>sit at table that has three DACA girls and their Chinese friend
>group visualization exercise
>five items on screen, draw them together as a new thing
>other tables make them into musical instruments and playground equipment
>Mexican girls make them into a temple complete with priests, fire and person being sacrificed
It really is in their blood. Nice girls but BUILD WALL.

Sure is.

Drugs

Where are his eyes?

The spice must flow, would be competition/thieves need to know the consequences of their actions against the drug cartels.

Is that guy ok?

55754 45085 55754 45085 111333555*98 55754 45085

Their ancestors came from a civilization that used to sacrifice hundreds of people because they were too fucking retarded to understand how the sun worked. So yeah, I'd say it's genetics.

They're partial to redheads?

What's going on in that picture?

He's fine. He'll be fine.

he won the internet.

for brutality

Cartel members cut off some dude's hands, injected him up with a lot of drugs and began to cut off his face and throat while said dude was still conscious. Pretty gnarly shit.

Sounds awful.

we are compelled by our savage indio genetics to provide sacrifice for HUITZILOPOCHTLI

Liberals should be forced to watch these videos like on A Clockwork Orange

He'll be ok. :)

he chose the wrong side

As a mexican i can tell you that the only ppl that are tortured and killed that way are narcos.so nothing of value is lost when this kind of shit happend

The American war on drugs makes it profitable to do so.

Yay capitalism.

its passion, as facetious as that sounds.
Mexicans get really emotionally when they feel what ever they're into.

aztec blood

youtu.be/UVSk4NvsFZE

"You need to be executed, you and everyone"

Literally it just slips out in drunken rants

He says it at beginning and end of video, funny fucking video

are you sure?
i want to travel down there but idk if its safe

>country is literally is build by narcos
>nothing of value

That actually makes a tiny bit of sense.

Surprise twist-> the ones doing the executing are /our/ guys

Imagine that you are a muslim/nigger ready to run off your country

You have two options:

1. Go to cuckland where you can get unlimited prime pink pussy for your sexual emergencies and free money from the cuck taxpayer in form of cash, housing, food and education

2. A place where people do shit that ISIS hasnt even dreamed off and the goverment gives no givs.

Choose wisely

yeah, its their genetics. europeans love doing fucked up shit to each other.

OP's pic doesn't happen to random tourists.

It happens to people who try to steal money from the druglords.

Like I said, it's just capitalism working as intended.

Fucking this.

Just come to baja california.
The city i live its mexicali and its preatty safe here.

>Yay capitalism
Isn't drug prohibition the exact opposite of free market?

They will just call you a creepy wierdo for looking at it.

19 out of the top 23 homicide rates per capita are from nations that are descendants of Native Americans

They're mutts. Once the kikes have managed to create one mutt race globally everyone is going to behave like this desu.

This is basically true.

When gangs do this to cops the retaliation is so fucking extreme that its not sustainable. They lose loads of people and hideouts because popular support for a family profaned in this way is outstanding. Gangs literally get fucking genocided for this on police families.

That said, between gangs with no higher protection its a perfect deterant. A gang equal in power to another that gets killed like this, instantly stops all fucking competition (For rational people, not for mexican gangs, hence the contnued horrors. Regular people get a day job, they dont if they are ganging for drugs - because they weigh the millions of dollars as a higher value than being skinned alive next you son)

Then why are Tibetans peaceful Buddhists?

>They didn't tell you?

top kek

couldn't make it through the entire thing and stopped watching these videos after seeing this one

The Inca also ritualistically killed fucking kids on mountaintops. WTF is with South American cultures?

lol
i choose #2

Interesting how this kind of shit doesn't even dawn on white criminals. Even the mafia just shoots people. Occasionally there is a psychopath enforcer, but 99% of the time white (and even black) criminals just aren't this sadistic. Mexicans and Arabs on the other hand... born psychopaths.

Why come the federalis always lie the murders in Cancun?

>Pointing out that violent, corrupt, uneducated countries are black and latin american is racist.

Considering they like to take their rivals alive to torture than killing them on the spot yes. They aren’t like niggers who think WE these guys still have that Aztec instinct to capture and sacrifice embedded in them

Why do you post this disgusting shit? Why the fuck would you save that on your pc??

because Tibetans aren't Mexicans

It's almost like they're some sort of...savages.

I'm just saying that thinking altitude has anything to do with anything is retarded.

without us the sun would stop rising. show some appreciation wh*Te dog.

why don’t whites do this kinda shit?

is asians are subhuman in the sense we have no souls, if we see someone hit by a car we won’t try and help them because it doesn’t corncern our family, but how come these mexicans are such actual savages?

>tfw you will never have a gf that hot
Why even live.

its kind of true, despite brutality people only have this happen when they cross the cartels. at least there is honour in that

Geez Trudeau is a pansy.

>Feminist trade agreement my balls

Because Whites are emotional though that often isn't a blessing.

Guess the heart sacrifices are a part of the beautiful Mexican culture.

Yea you couldn't get me to watch that shit anymore man. I've watched the chainsaw decapitation back when it came out and a few ISIS vids too. I think I don't wanna watch those things anymore though, let alone more extreme things. Not that it got really close to me back when I watched it, but I feel like it just isn't worth it anymore.

Just because we don't film it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

won't you take me to funkytown

Got a link to the vid? Is there sound?

No, its just an easy way to make a point clear.

>t. Someone who moved to mexico and saw 5 murders in one week.

what a beautiful and enriching culture

>How it feels to chew Cinco gum

gone just like his happiness

just go to bestgore.com

I spent a week scuba diving in playa del carmen and cozmel, and other than the fucking shoeless beggars I wasnt so much as looked at funny, they just wnt to sell you anything and everything.

I DID possibly hear machinegun fire, but im 80% sure it was firecrackers. Either way, there are so many federal m4 armed cops everywhere that nobody is gonna rob you or whatever unless you do something dumb as fuck.

All the heat makes people angry

I'm a historian. Heart extraction began with the Olmec culture and carried on from there to its successors.

why are they one of the only races to be like this?

why are they bred this way?

Oh my God, what the?!??

Why is this allowed on here? I recommended this forum to my son, what the hell. I don't want him to see this. Dear lord I hope that is fake I think I may actually be sick.

It was after thousands of years of "I know that feel bro" in the cold.

hi, welcome to Sup Forums. Unless you are high IQ and detached from life/are blackpilled, this forum will make you suicidal. You may enjoy the tone and pace of other websites, such as reddit or perhaps the bodybuilding forums, as an alternative to the nihilism you find here. Escape while you can. Faggot.

Same here, I recommended this forum to my wife's son. This is appalling!

I told my pastor to come here. I'll be getting dirty looks during the sermon this sunday for sure

>my wife's son
Flag checks out

I don't get off on it unless I know it's redpilling normies while I watch it. If it's not ruining someone else's brain at the same time while I watch with twisted satisfaction, then I'm not getting peak endorphin rush.

If you recommended Sup Forums to anyone, you're already a terrible person.

We all came from reddit at some point, try harder to be edgy faggot. I bet you brag to people "guys i look at photos of dismembered people, aren't i badass". Sad!

I wonder if he's related to the guy I know who died on 9/11.

I came here from SomethingAwful you absolute newfag

Actually Sup Forums is quite spirited in my opinion but each to their own.

WTF Tuvalu

Do you know pozole? I was originally made with human flesh... so i guess someone wanted to eat it in the most traditional way

That chicken looks tender.

Agreed, I could watch those videos without feeling much when I was younger. Life is more precious to me now that I've found meaning, so it almost physically hurts to see such savagery.

Aztec genetics

They are no better than jews

Except well.
Jews sacrifice kids and drink their blood and eat their hearts...

I came here from faces of death

>I came here from SomethingAwful

You paid $10 to post on a forum. Your life is a tragic joke

they're fucking animals

and democrats want them all here in the states.

Actually I was directed here by ebaumsworld

Is that from the funky town vid?

And yet we ended up on the same shithole. Fancy that

I recommended this forum to Jesus. But I asked for forgiveness and rules are rules so.

Ifunny isn't too bad of a website

Genetics is the part of the behavior iceberg that is under water. Isnt it great to know these natural savages are going to be running our nation in 60 years.

The chad was great